Sorry O'Reilly haters - but he nails it...again. And Ben Carson puts on the final touches.

Try PG County, MD. Oakland east, with more money. You have no clue or you're in denial.

I am not in denial regarding the depth of your ignorance, "homie".
So what is it you know so much about my locale, PG County? You haven't explained yourself and your alleged knowledge yet. Just drive-by disparagement, the lefty MO. Shall we keep it civil and local and I just call you 'nigga'?

This is the Internet "homie", you can say what you wish from the safety of a computer and pretend to be a dumbass hood rat in one sentence or halfway rational in another. It's your time, not mine.

Carry on.[/QUOTE ]
You're the one tossing the insults from behind your internet device. I'm still waiting for an intellectual response

No insults, just an accurate description of how you were acting with your Ebonics mimicking. That was enough for me to abandon any intent of "intellectual" discussion. So far you've offered nothing of value to take seriously. Post a link or an article and I might respond.
The story is about the self segregating subculture called black/African-American/negro/colored. That subculture speaks I n a dialect rooted in the south. The entire contrivance known as hip hop is rooted in that culture including the dialect and you insist it's all a phantom thing. Instead of pointed discussion you respond with disparagement and hypocritically charge others with lack of substance? The challenge is on you to provide any substance, nigga (black for 'my friend').

If you are referring to the OP, then say so, if you are implying that this "hip hop subculture" is the primary reason for the inflated unemployment rate, and fragmented family structure in some Blaxk families, and are making that point by mimicking the so called subculture dialect that you seem to believe is spoken by the majority of the black population, I would be justfiably inclined to think that you are just an armchair sociologist/street corner philosopher who lacks any real insight of substance to what the average black family is really like..."Haole"
(Hawaiian slang for white foreigner or outsider)

Last edited:
Try PG County, MD. Oakland east, with more money. You have no clue or you're in denial.

katsteve, are you as critical of people like Bill Cosby when they basically say the same thing about young blacks?

Why you ain't

Where you is

What he drive

Where he stay

Where he work

Who you be...

It's NOT about color... It's about behavior.

Honest Bill Cosby Tells US Blacks The Truth

If you are referring to the OP, then say so, if you are implying that this "hip hop subculture" is the primary reason for the inflated unemployment rate, and fragmented family structure in some Blaxk families, and are making that point by mimicking the so called subculture dialect that you seem to believe is spoken by the majority of the black population, I would be justfiably inclined to think that you are just an armchair sociologist/street corner philosopher who lacks any real insight of substance to what the average black family is really like..."Haole"
(Hawaiian slang for white foreigner or outsider)
Watch a football or basketball game, record the first names of the black players and then get back to me.

katsteve, are you as critical of people like Bill Cosby when they basically say the same thing about young blacks?

Why you ain't

Where you is

What he drive

Where he stay

Where he work

Who you be...

It's NOT about color... It's about behavior.

Honest Bill Cosby Tells US Blacks The Truth

I'm not critical of Bill Cosby at all. He managed to become successful in an era when black actors were typically assigned to roles playing maids, butlers, and buffoons. They entertained white America, but in most cases could not even be served a drink of water in public establishments in many of the cities in this country.

Furthermore, he does have the backbone to state his opinions publicly, not as some anonymous jackass hiding behind a silly screename on the Internet.

Furthermore, he may be critical in some ways, however he does contribute significantly to improving the lives of young black people by funding scholarships and providing financial assistance to some. In other words, he gives back.

More than anything, I believe that he GENUINELY cares about the young black people that he is critical of. He does not call them out because he detests them as many in this forum do.

For those here who gleefully applaud Mr.Coaby when he refers to some young black people as "knuckleheads who don't speak proper English, the following article is proof that he does not share their disdain, or hope that they become statistics as many here do but is actually more interested in helping them become successful.

Cosby ties education to remembrances of the civil rights movement theGrio Page 2

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:
bill was being to kind. still suffering from slavery lol
If this nation lasted a thousand years, negroes would still use "slavery" as the excuse for their dysfunctional "culture".

And as long as this board lasts, it will be certain, angry, demoralized white males who actually believe that they are victims that will keep subjects like slavery alive in this forum.

If this nation lasted a thousand years, negroes would still use "slavery" as the excuse for their dysfunctional "culture".

And as long as this board lasts, it will be certain, angry, demoralized white males who actually believe that they are victims that will keep subjects like slavery alive in this forum.

Trying to change the subject, frame the discussion and redefine the terms (along with the typical, obligatory ad homs) doesn't fool anyone, revisionist negro....It exposes you.
Do continue.

Trying to change the subject, frame the discussion and redefine the terms (along with the typical, obligatory ad homs) doesn't fool anyone, revisionist negro....It exposes you.
Do continue.

Why would I try to fool a fool? You have nothing to really discuss Blanco. Face it, if were not for so called "negros", you would be just another "chimp"... The one who sees and hears, but "doesn't speak".

Carry on.
:cool-45:

Do continue.

LMAO! You have nothing of substance to discuss Blanco. You just repeat same whinefest day after day. If it were not for so called "negros", you would be just another "chimp" in a parrot suit. . The one who sees and hears, but "doesn't speak".

All that I did was state the obvious.

Carry on.
:cool-45:

Why would I try to fool a fool? You have nothing to really discuss Blanco. Face it, if were not for so called "negros", you would be just another "chimp"... The one who sees and hears, but "doesn't speak".

If it weren't for whites you'd be living in a mud hut in africa bathing in cow urine and burning "witches".
You're welcome!

th

th

Check it out..Burning "witches....in the 21st century in africa....you'll have to click the link...It won't imbed...sorry..
http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/burning-sorcerers-alive-in-africa/QYBrIXBrKVVsnTxt3675PA

If it weren't for whites you'd be living in a mud hut in africa bathing in cow urine and burning "witches".
You're welcome!

Why should you be thanked for accidentally being born white? Truth be told, by accident of birth, I or anyone else could be living next door to you in a shack somewhere in Appalachia making cross eyed, drooling babies with 3 fingers and 13 toes with my "Mamasister"

You're welcome!

Why should you be thanked for accidentally being born white? Truth be told, by accident of birth, I or anyone else could be living next door to you in a shack somewhere Appalachia making babies with my "Mamasister".

White people didn't invent slavery....but white people ended it in america..you're welcome!

You're welcome!

Why should you be thanked for accidentally being born white? Truth be told, by accident of birth, I or anyone else could be living next door to you in a shack somewhere Appalachia making babies with my "Mamasister".

White people didn't invent slavery....but white people ended it in america..you're welcome!

Since you insist on dwelling on slavery, read a history book Lil' Abner. Slavery was ended to preserve the union. It was not a humanitarian effort.

Jim Crow picked up where slavery left off.

Dunce.

You're welcome!

Since you insist on dwelling on slavery, read a history book Lil' Abner. Slavery was ended to preserve the union. It was not a humanitarian effort.

Dunce.

Slavery was a dying practice..even the leaders of the confederacy knew it and said so often...
The war of northern aggression wasn't fought to end or preserve slavery.

His premise ( at about 3:40 ) that black American leaders aren't looking to make changes in the black community and instead advise their constituents to do nothing and blame society is incorrect. That is not substantiated by facts. That is a meme perpetuated by ignorant people.

The message that he says needs to be delivered IS BEING delivered.

Finally.....he needs to prepare more. His reading is too deliberate. It is as if he is talking to 4th graders.

Looks to me like Bill o the Clown walked all the favorite Fox stereotypes about blacks (with a few gratuitious "howevers"), before bringing Carson on. I'm sure the nearly all white audience appreciated his "framing" of the "issue" (this whole "white privilege" "debate" is a Fox construct anyway).

Ben Carson is an opportunist. He knows that he can make big money on the speaking circuit panding to the Fox audience, and that rigth wing groups and blogs will happily give him a cut of the money that they get by fundraising off of him. Herman Cain and Alan West proved that. It's a good business model.

He's the latest incarnation of a phenomena that really took off with the GOP Clown Car of 2012. Fake candidate and fake political leaders running fake campaigns to raise money. Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, Alan West used pretend presidential campaigns to raise big money and boost their images and marketeability, Carson is just taking a page from that book.

Best of all, Carson, like Cain, West and Palin know that they can make big money telling the audience what it is pre disposed to hear. They pretend to be leaders without having to take responsibility for anything.

Ironically, when you look down the list at potential GOP 2016 Presidential candidates, the fundraising charletans have more recognitions than the real politicians.

Last edited:

You're welcome!

Dunce.

Slavery was a dying practice..even the leaders of the confederacy knew it and said so often...
The war of northern aggression wasn't fought to end or preserve slavery.

Old news. As I stated before, the war fought between the north and south was not a humanitarian effort to "free slaves".

Slaves being freed was just a part of the process of the country evolving into the modern world. It had nothing to do with concern for those who were enslaved.

The introduction of Jim Crow opened a new chapter that lasted until the 1960's.

Are you done beating the dead "slavery horse"?

I am.

Forum List

Back