Sorry O'Reilly haters - but he nails it...again. And Ben Carson puts on the final touches.

His premise ( at about 3:40 ) that black American leaders aren't looking to make changes in the black community and instead advise their constituents to do nothing and blame society is incorrect. That is not substantiated by facts. That is a meme perpetuated by ignorant people.

The message that he says needs to be delivered IS BEING delivered.

Finally.....he needs to prepare more. His reading is too deliberate. It is as if he is talking to 4th graders.
Billo's audience doesn't have that much education. Education turns people "liberal".

His premise ( at about 3:40 ) that black American leaders aren't looking to make changes in the black community and instead advise their constituents to do nothing and blame society is incorrect. That is not substantiated by facts. That is a meme perpetuated by ignorant people.

Finally.....he needs to prepare more. His reading is too deliberate. It is as if he is talking to 4th graders.
Billo's audience doesn't have that much education. Education turns people "liberal".

No,No.....pretty sure it's false arrogance that makes liberals think they're special.

Thanks for the laugh.

How is standing on the side of looters and single parent households that turn out this shit good?

We all know the government is putting something in KFC fried chicken to curb birthrates among blacks.
WPFW radio had a neo-segregationist black on who insisted that chicken restaurants were loading the chicken with hormones and, with their prevalence in the 'hood, that caused all the young black girls to develop more quickly and that's why we had all of that black teen pregnancy.
Fa real, yung'!
This is why riots and looting can start so quickly in black neighborhoods.

The liberal base is barely literate.

"No wat I meen?"

We all know the government is putting something in KFC fried chicken to curb birthrates among blacks.
WPFW radio had a neo-segregationist black on who insisted that chicken restaurants were loading the chicken with hormones and, with their prevalence in the 'hood, that caused all the young black girls to develop more quickly and that's why we had all of that black teen pregnancy.
Fa real, yung'!

Yo blood!!! You's fo real!!! We be knowen what be happnen!!!
Sheeeit, I been done hit dat junk, yung!

Fa real, yung'!
This is why riots and looting can start so quickly in black neighborhoods.
That's right. It's KFC and Popeye's fault.

That's why the charlatan Al Sharpton is the voice of the Black community.

That's why the charlatan Al Sharpton is the voice of the Black community.

The guy justifies the violence and deepens the racial division in this country. He could be honest about the violence and work to end it, but its all whiteys fault instead to him.

Sick because thousands of people every year are dying because of this. More Americans are dying in this race war than the two middle east wars on the American side.

You are crazy. Education is exactly what caused me to become Conservative. I was a stupid liberal for years, until in High School, I was spitting off my Pro-Gun-Control crap, and some punk challenged me to back that up with facts.

So I said "I'll show him", and started digging into the research and data, to prove the punk wrong.... and instead I found out the Liberals were a bunch of lying human trash. Armed with information instead of Ideology, I turned into a Conservative.

No, the last thing you liberals want, is education. The moment you liberals are open to something other than ideology, you'll cease being liberals.

You are crazy. Education is exactly what caused me to become Conservative. I was a stupid liberal for years, until in High School, I was spitting off my Pro-Gun-Control crap, and some punk challenged me to back that up with facts.

So I said "I'll show him", and started digging into the research and data, to prove the punk wrong.... and instead I found out the Liberals were a bunch of lying human trash. Armed with information instead of Ideology, I turned into a Conservative.

No, the last thing you liberals want, is education. The moment you liberals are open to something other than ideology, you'll cease being liberals.

This is how most people become conservative.
The vast majority of "20 somethings" are liberal. Then life happens. Then the real world presents itself unbuffered by their parents. They see the world as it is rather than how they wish it was.
At that point many become conservative, the others remain idealist and stay liberal, usually living with their parents until they are pushing 30.

Fa real, yung'!

Yo blood!!! You's fo real!!! We be knowen what be happnen!!!
Sheeeit, I been done hit dat junk, yung!

Apparently you have invested considerable time and effort in learning how to speak and write in that vernacular. I am always amazed and even more amused by those who post in forums like this who actually despise the black population, yet are obsessed with every aspect of what they "think" the average black person is really like.

Forum List

Back