Sorry O'Reilly haters - but he nails it...again. And Ben Carson puts on the final touches.

His premise ( at about 3:40 ) that black American leaders aren't looking to make changes in the black community and instead advise their constituents to do nothing and blame society is incorrect. That is not substantiated by facts. That is a meme perpetuated by ignorant people.

The message that he says needs to be delivered IS BEING delivered.

Finally.....he needs to prepare more. His reading is too deliberate. It is as if he is talking to 4th graders.

I believe his 55% number of blacks raised by single parents is very low. Otherwise his take is pretty much spot on. I've been trying to explain this unstructured family problem to hard-headed neocon pseudo liberal democrat lefties who think they are so cutting-edge but they are so staunchly conservative that they refuse to acknowledge empirical data. They just won't budge from their outdated 1960's ideology.

His premise ( at about 3:40 ) that black American leaders aren't looking to make changes in the black community and instead advise their constituents to do nothing and blame society is incorrect. That is not substantiated by facts. That is a meme perpetuated by ignorant people.

The message that he says needs to be delivered IS BEING delivered.

Finally.....he needs to prepare more. His reading is too deliberate. It is as if he is talking to 4th graders.
Maybe he needs to take a page out of Obabble's book...he IS talking to 4th graders.

I like Ben Carson and even when correct oreily is still a pinhead !!

Good news all around but can't confirm by my neighbors experience, two sons, who have multiple mothers, about twelve kids, and a veritable mountain of child support payments.

We all know the government is putting something in KFC fried chicken to curb birthrates among blacks.
WPFW radio had a neo-segregationist black on who insisted that chicken restaurants were loading the chicken with hormones and, with their prevalence in the 'hood, that caused all the young black girls to develop more quickly and that's why we had all of that black teen pregnancy.
Fa real, yung'!

We all know the government is putting something in KFC fried chicken to curb birthrates among blacks.
WPFW radio had a neo-segregationist black on who insisted that chicken restaurants were loading the chicken with hormones and, with their prevalence in the 'hood, that caused all the young black girls to develop more quickly and that's why we had all of that black teen pregnancy.
Fa real, yung'!

Yo blood!!! You's fo real!!! We be knowen what be happnen!!!

Forum List

Back