Sorry O'Reilly haters - but he nails it...again. And Ben Carson puts on the final touches.

We all know the government is putting something in KFC fried chicken to curb birthrates among blacks.
WPFW radio had a neo-segregationist black on who insisted that chicken restaurants were loading the chicken with hormones and, with their prevalence in the 'hood, that caused all the young black girls to develop more quickly and that's why we had all of that black teen pregnancy.
Fa real, yung'!

Yo blood!!! You's fo real!!! We be knowen what be happnen!!!
Sheeeit, I been done hit dat junk, yung!

Apparently you have invested considerable time and effort in learning how to speak and write in that vernacular. I am always amazed and even more amused by those who post in forums like this who actually despise the black population, yet are obsessed with every aspect of what they "think" the average black person is really like.

Invested a considerable amount of time? Seriously?
How hard can it be? Just look at the knuckleheads who use it,we're not talking rocket scientist here....

We all know the government is putting something in KFC fried chicken to curb birthrates among blacks.
WPFW radio had a neo-segregationist black on who insisted that chicken restaurants were loading the chicken with hormones and, with their prevalence in the 'hood, that caused all the young black girls to develop more quickly and that's why we had all of that black teen pregnancy.
Fa real, yung'!

Apparently you have invested considerable time and effort in learning how to speak and write in that vernacular. I am always amazed and even more amused by those who post in forums like this who actually despise the black population, yet are obsessed with every aspect of what they "think" the average black person is really like.

How hard can it be? Just look at the knuckleheads who use it,we're not talking rocket scientist here....

I am looking at someone using it. Personally, I don't know any black people who speak or write that way.

Fa real, yung'!

I am looking at someone using it. Personally, I don't know any black people who speak or write that way.

Ha,Ha..yeah right. Surely you've heard of ebonics. You know,that wonderful language endorsed by the Oakland school system?
If you'd like I can do a quick search and let you have a listen since you appear to live under a rock.

Fa real, yung'!

Yo, insulated whitie, I was referencing the dialect of my own locale. I know how my homies talk. I live in da 'hood. You ain't even seen da 'hood.

Fa real, yung'!

You need to get out more. Again, you ain't even seen da 'hood.

Fa real, yung'!

Why am I getting the impression that you probably sit safely in front of a computer somewhere in a suburb devoid of any black faces and most likely would defecate and urinate in your pants if you actually did find yourself surrounded by the type of black people you are mimicking?

My guess is that you have listened to one too many rap songs and believe that the entire population of blacks do the same and also act like the caricatures that perform them.

Fa real, yung'!

Why am I getting the impression that you probably sit safely in front of a computer somewhere in a suburb devoid of any black faces and most likely would defecate and urinate in your pants if you actually did find yourself surrounded by the type of black people you are mimicking?

My guess is that you have listened to one too many rap songs and believe that the entire population of blacks do the same and also act like the caricatures that perform them.

Where I live, everyone's nickname is nigga. You need to come see da 'hood.

Fa real, yung'!

Where I live, everyone's nickname is nigga. You need to come see da 'hood.

Suuuure it is . Enjoy your fantasy. After all, this is the Internet....lol.

Fa real, yung'!

You must have "accidentally" missed my post on ebonics and the Oakland school district.
As well as my generous offer to search Google for you.
I'm sure it wasn't intentional.....

Fa real, yung'!

You must have "accidentally" missed my post on ebonics and the Oakland school district.

Thanks, but no need for your "generosity". I lived in San Francisco for decades as well as had friends and relatives who worked in the Unified school districts all over the Bay area. I will assume that you know that Oakland does not represent every predominately black school district in America?

Fa real, yung'!

Thanks, but no need for your "generosity". I lived in San Francisco for decades as well as had friends and relatives who worked in the Unified school districts all over the Bay area. I will assume that you know that Oakland does not represent every predominately black school district in America?

So point out to me where anyone said ALL blacks speak in ebonics.

Fa real, yung'!

So point out to me where anyone said ALL blacks speak in ebonics.

Are you serious? I really should not "point out" anything to you until you go back and re read what I posted and demonstrate an acceptable level of comprehension skill, but I will this one time.

There is not one iota of similarity between "every predominately black school district" and "all blacks". "All blacks" are not in school.

Now, for your own sake, please return to elementary school and get some remedial work in.

Try PG County, MD. Oakland east, with more money. You have no clue or you're in denial.

I am not in denial regarding the depth of your ignorance, "homie".
So what is it you know so much about my locale, PG County? You haven't explained yourself and your alleged knowledge yet. Just drive-by disparagement, the lefty MO. Shall we keep it civil and local and I just call you 'nigga'?

Try PG County, MD. Oakland east, with more money. You have no clue or you're in denial.

So what is it you know so much about my locale, PG County? You haven't explained yourself and your alleged knowledge yet. Just drive-by disparagement, the lefty MO. Shall we keep it civil and local and I just call you 'nigga'?

This is the Internet "homie", you can say what you wish from the safety of a computer and pretend to be a dumbass hood rat in one sentence or halfway rational in another. It's your time, not mine.

Carry on.

This is the Internet "homie", you can say what you wish from the safety of a computer and pretend to be a dumbass hood rat in one sentence or halfway rational in another. It's your time, not mine.

Carry on.[/QUOTE ]
You're the one tossing the insults from behind your internet device. I'm still waiting for an intellectual response

Carry on.[/QUOTE ]
You're the one tossing the insults from behind your internet device. I'm still waiting for an intellectual response

No insults, just an accurate description of how you were acting with your Ebonics mimicking. That was enough for me to abandon any intent of "intellectual" discussion. So far you've offered nothing of value to take seriously. Post a link or an article and I might respond.

Forum List

Back