"Soon You're Going to Know Who I Am"

There is a reason people think you're ignorant.

2012321040.jpg

Oddly enough, I have been to that museum... back when it was in Victorville, California...

I don't have to use the bathroom this time, but I still don't have any shits to give, so that part of my signature still applies.

Lie much? Oh, wait... never mind...

Where did I say that? Please provide the quote...

1. You're unusually nonchalant about being murdered by a criminal illegal.

2. "neither party has ever really tried to fix things."

How else could anyone interpret those as coming from either a Democrat or someone who despises both parties?

Of course there is a third possibility: You're a felon and are ineligible to vote.

I stopped at this:

President Trump Reduced Legal Immigration. He Did Not Reduce Illegal Immigration.

First of all it's a complete lie and second of all how can you reduce legal immigration without increasing illegal immigration?

So you refuse to read something because it may challenge your beliefs. You're unwilling to be challenged. Got it. Willful ignorance.

So you refuse to read something because it may challenge your beliefs. You're unwilling to be challenged. Got it. Willful ignorance.

No, I refuse to read it because the title itself contradicts itself.

Btw, am I the only one picking up on the fact that you can't reduce legal immigration without increasing illegal immigration? Unless I'm missing something that is. 😕

Oh these illegal immigrants (and yes just like pedophiles we have to call them what they are) will get what's coming to them once Trump is back in office.

One would hope so, but I've learned to trim my expectations from government. Technically, there is no such thing as an "illegal" immigrant, RR, in my day, immigration was an involved legal process involving filing papers and having hearings and such, so when unannounced strangers come barging across our borders in violation of federal law, I like to call them alien invaders!

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.09.24 PM.jpg

If you don't like it here there's the door.

No, I love it here, until creeps like you barged in and changed it in illegal and unAmerican ways, so the millions intend to stay right here, get in your way and not let up until the damage done by creeps like you is fixed back to normal. They you will be shown "the door." You ain't gonna like it.

You too stupid to understand how you're destroying this country?
(1) Actually, some people feel that we have already passed the point of no return.

(2) This country is already destroyed. (In 2022, for example, a dozen people were murdered on the New York City subway. In what "civilized" nation could that possibly happen?)

(3) Our enemies, such as China, are rubbing their hands with glee.

"Soon You're Going to Know Who I Am"​

We aleady know very well exactly who you are , Annie .

An out and out racist who talks trash like the Trilly Trolls--- your co -conspiracy evil pals from Hasbara Hell ..

What turned you to Satanism , Annie ?
A blighted upbringing perhaps ?

Forum List

Back