"Soon You're Going to Know Who I Am"

In any country worth two cents, that would have gotten him the guard's rifle butt broken over his face.

Then thrown out of the country butt naked.

Oh these illegal immigrants (and yes just like pedophiles we have to call them what they are) will get what's coming to them once Trump is back in office.

6neys4.jpg

You too stupid to understand how you're destroying this country?

They're too stupid to know that they're stupid. 🙄

Absolutely. If you aren't, there's something wrong with you. Since Biden has thrown open the border, apprehensions of vermin on the terrorist watch list has increased 2,500 percent from Fiscal Years 2017-2020 to Fiscal Year 2023

I've been shouting about the boarder for better than thirty years now, during Republican and Democrat administrations. Despite what lies you've swallowed, neither party has ever really tried to fix things.

And I got over my fear twenty-five years ago or more.

You too stupid to understand how you're destroying this country?

I've been shouting about the boarder for better than thirty years now, during Republican and Democrat administrations. Despite what lies you've swallowed, neither party has ever really tried to fix things.

He sounds Middle-Eastern.

Well illegal immigrants are coming from everywhere and the Biden/Harris Administration going to cause another 9/11 if they're not careful. Not that they care though.

When was any of this going on under Trump? Name me one time.

Yeah. I think so, too. I just can't pinpoint it.

Yeah, after I gave it another listen I heard it as well.

So you expect someone to believe that some unknown and untested third-party candidate who can't even run a good enough campaign to get himself elected, is going to solve all of the country's problems because he doesn't have an "R" or a "D" next to his name?

Gullible much? :laughing0301:

So you expect someone to believe that some unknown and untested third-party candidate who can't even run a good enough campaign to get himself elected, is going to solve all of the country's problems because he doesn't have an "R" or a "D" next to his name?

There's a reason hjmick has a parrot for his avatar.

Lie much? Oh, wait... never mind...

Where did I say that? Please provide the quote...

Yup. It's all about me

Forum List

Back