"Soon You're Going to Know Who I Am"

No you haven't. You mock those who address the peoblem

Did you know me thirty years ago? No? Huh... then it is amazing that you could make such a statement. And for the record, no one here has addressed the "peoblem" except to complain about it and praise Trump for doing absolutely nothing about it.

no one here has addressed the "peoblem" except to complain about it and praise Trump for doing absolutely nothing about it.
MAGA has no clue that Trump did nothing about it like they have no clue how he hurt our foreign policy or economy.

Yes, there is a very good reason I have a parrot for my avatar. The same avatar I've used for 17 years.

Yes because you repeat yourself constantly and the lies of the leftist media hence you are a parrot.

Are you saying that it is your opinion that if people seeking admission to the United States by legal means, following the laws of our country as required, but are ultimately denied a green card and entry to this country will resort to entry by illegal means? Thus increasing the number of illegal immigrants? Is this what you think? They will go from law abiding people to criminals?

That's the sort of logic that believes more gun laws will stop criminals from committing gun crimes....

No, I'm saying that if there are less legal immigrants in this country that means that there's more illegal ones.

By enforcing our border laws

That doesn't reduce illegal immigrants though.

Jeff Goldblum???
GEkHXybWkAAF-5c.png

Nope, this isn't the guy.

It didn’t take long for a theory to spread like wild fire that the man in the video was Movsum Samadov — an Azerbaijanian who recently served 12 years in prison for arms trafficking among other charges; though the US seems to claim he was the victim of religious persecution… I don’t know whose side of the story is true nor care because the man in the video isn’t him!
Full text from tweet:

The Middle Easterner filmed at the border is NOT Movsum Samadov.

Look at the image that’s gone viral compared to this article about the REAL Samadov published on the day of his release from prison (1 year prior to border video).

His YouTube channel also shows the same mole on his left cheek as depicted in the article profile. …

The border clip is ALARMING. and sharing this bogus theory only prolongs the time which the John Doe remains unidentified.

PLEASE do cursory research before retweeting because two dudes kind of look alike!

Forum List

Back