"Soon You're Going to Know Who I Am"

Deport the Illegals and their democrat enablers
But that’s a never ending non solution. Wack a mole.

When you find one, find out what American he works for. Raid his business or home. Like a drug dealer assume everything they have is from the profits of hiring that illegal. Seize it all. Then you’ll see illegal workers disappear fast.

Before Reagan and bush made it cool to hire illegals for work Americans would do, just at an American wage, the only migrants came to pick our fruit. Then they went home. It was a great relationship. But then yoour corporations started hiring them to do construction, landscape, cooks, maids, etc. rich people steal a billion dollars a year from the middle class doing this.

Say it. We have an illegal employer problem.

"Soon You're Going to Know Who I Am"​

We aleady know very well exactly who you are , Annie .

An out and out racist who talks trash like the Trilly Trolls--- your co -conspiracy evil pals from Hasbara Hell ..

What turned you to Satanism , Annie ?
A blighted upbringing perhaps ?
By "Annie" I assume you mean Carl loozer?

I also assume you're mentally disabled

Have you sent your donation to Hamas this month? They got kidnap victims to feed and bullets to buy

Last edited:

"Soon You're Going to Know Who I Am"​

We aleady know very well exactly who you are , Annie .

An out and out racist who talks trash like the Trilly Trolls--- your co -conspiracy evil pals from Hasbara Hell ..

What turned you to Satanism , Annie ?
A blighted upbringing perhaps ?

One would hope so, but I've learned to trim my expectations from government. Technically, there is no such thing as an "illegal" immigrant, RR, in my day, immigration was an involved legal process involving filing papers and having hearings and such, so when unannounced strangers come barging across our borders in violation of federal law, I like to call them alien invaders!

View attachment 891988

Say for instance there are 15 million alien invaders in the US. If they were fined $5,000 apiece like that sign reads, that would be $75 billion dollars.

Except the net cost of illegal immigration is $150.7 billion dollars.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to American Taxpayers 2023

One would hope so, but I've learned to trim my expectations from government. Technically, there is no such thing as an "illegal" immigrant, RR, in my day, immigration was an involved legal process involving filing papers and having hearings and such, so when unannounced strangers come barging across our borders in violation of federal law, I like to call them alien invaders!

View attachment 891988
The only thing that makes them illegal is that they are working for an American company. Or they are a handiman who owns his own under the table company. A lot harder to find them. The people they work for aren't going to tell. Unless the illegal worker screws them over.

If it weren't for so many illegal employers hiring them, they'd just be visiting.

2 million Americans go to Canada every year. They love the tourism. Just don't try to get a job. They won't hire you.

In 1999 Clinton raided over 400 illegal employers. In 2002 Bush raided just 4. Basically told corporate America to go ahead and hire illegals. And Trump did btw. Half way through his presidency he still had illegals working at Mara Lago

Say for instance there are 15 million alien invaders in the US.
One border patrol agent I saw indeed estimates the number from Joe could be that high.

If they were fined $5,000 apiece like that sign reads, that would be $75 billion dollars.
Yep. Instead, Joe Biden is going to SPEND an additional 75 billion and probably much more forcing states to try to deal with all of these vagabonds.

2 million Americans go to Canada every year. They love the tourism. Just don't try to get a job. They won't hire you.

Yes, but those are tourists who go there to SPEND money. These illegals are here to COST us money. I do not think many of them will add greatly to our economy, if they even get jobs.

Yes, but those are tourists who go there to SPEND money. These illegals are here to COST us money. I do not think many of them will add greatly to our economy, if they even get jobs.
That's probably racist of you. But I won't be naive. You let in these guys, suddenly we have more Latin Gang members in the USA.

Remember that movie Mulholland Falls 1996?

Nolte plays the head of an elite group of four Los Angeles Police Department detectives (based on the real life "Hat Squad") who are known for stopping at nothing, including outright murder, to maintain control of their jurisdiction, with the tacit approval of the police chief

In the early 1950s, a four-man squad of LAPD detectives, frustrated with the rules and weaknesses of the legal system stopping them from more aggressively battling crime, commit an extrajudicial execution when they toss Jack Flynn, a powerful gangster from Chicago, off a cliff on Mulholland Drive, nicknamed "Mulholland Falls" for all the criminals they have thrown to their deaths.

Wow, you sure lost me there. I won't even ASK how you think I let in 15 million illegal alien invaders across our southern border.

That is JOE BIDEN'S responsibility.
It was Reagan and Bush's job too. They turned a blind eye to illegal EMPLOYERS. And Trump was/is one himself. Only half way through his presidency did he stop because he wanted to get in front of the story.

Clinton went after 400 companies in 1999. Bush 2 went after 4 in 2002. Why did he stop? We have an illegal employer problem.

One border patrol agent I saw indeed estimates the number from Joe could be that high.

Yep. Instead, Joe Biden is going to SPEND an additional 75 billion and probably much more forcing states to try to deal with all of these vagabonds.
And leftists encourage this invasion.

This is how Rome died. And Rhodesia. And South Africa

And leftists encourage this invasion.

This is how Rome died. And Rhodesia. And South Africa
Nope. Unions warned that the influx of illegal workers will hurt wages. If we need the workers, make them legal and paying taxes. And they'll join the union.

Corporations and Republicans love illegal employers. Reagan started turning a blind eye. Bush 2 TOO.

...how can you reduce legal immigration without increasing illegal immigration?

Are you saying that it is your opinion that if people seeking admission to the United States by legal means, following the laws of our country as required, but are ultimately denied a green card and entry to this country will resort to entry by illegal means? Thus increasing the number of illegal immigrants? Is this what you think? They will go from law abiding people to criminals?

That's the sort of logic that believes more gun laws will stop criminals from committing gun crimes....

I've been shouting about the boarder for better than thirty years now, during Republican and Democrat administrations. Despite what lies you've swallowed, neither party has ever really tried to fix things.

And I got over my fear twenty-five years ago or more.
No you haven't. You mock those who address the peoblem

Forum List

Back