Something important that we are losing....

You are not a traditional GOP conservative, but simply a far right social values reactionary clinging to the party to try to get your values enacted into law. Your "currency" is deflated in the party.

While we are in the same party, you are not mainstream. For starters, the abortion plain in 2016 will be expanded. You won't be able to stop that.
Jake, I have never, not once, seen you take a conservative position. Every single post you make you feel the need to let everyone know you're "a republican", right before you then go off on all that is wrong with conservatives.:rolleyes:

No one is buying it.

Last edited:
You are not a traditional GOP conservative, but simply a far right social values reactionary clinging to the party to try to get your values enacted into law. Your "currency" is deflated in the party.

While we are in the same party, you are not mainstream. For starters, the abortion plain in 2016 will be expanded. You won't be able to stop that.
Jake, I have never, not once, seen you take a conservative position. Every single post you make you feel the need to let everyone know you're "a republican", right before you then go off on all that is wrong with conservatives.:rolleyes:

No one is buying it.

:lmao:

Im tempted to put that in my sig.

Meister goofs along in reacting, offering nothing but blather. The hard core sillies on the far right cannot stand me, which means I am standing right where I should, for the good of America.

I wonder who partisan ideologues hate more, the "other side", or those from their own "side" who make them look in the mirror now and then.

I think honesty is what I look for in a poster, I haven't seen it yet with the way Jake has been posting lately. Jake is not a conservative, moderate or otherwise.

you want honesty?.....see Dean and "Truth"..........they are Honest....just ask them.....they will tell ya.....they are not called the "Honest Twosome" for nothing.......

Last edited:
Meister, you gobble like a turkey. I have said that we should cut a deal if we can. If Obama will not deal, and if Boehner is right in saying that BHO will not give anything worthwhile in guaranteed cuts (including entitlements) in return for what he wants, then I think the fiscal cliff is acceptable.

Remember, your far right does not have the votes anymore. You will go along with the party mainstream if you stay in the party.

I'm far right???? :lol: Shows you are a liberal....how many far righties want taxes to be raised on the wealthy....as long as there are actual spending cuts?
How many far righties want a pathway for citizenship for illegals....as long as we control the borders.

Cut a deal....like raising taxes on the rich and continue spending? Only a blooming liberal would call that "cutting a deal".
Get a grip, son, you're so far left that you think I'm a far rightie....again, you set yourself up to be laughed at and ridiculed :lol:

No one is buying it.

I think Jake is hitting the bottle tonight....I can't believe he just posted this in response to Amy.

:alcoholic:

I'm not into the name-calling thing, but for some reason the term "asshat" makes me giggle.

True! Don't get me wrong, I have indulged in some slinging, but when that replaces discussion on a regular basis, it's just tedious to scroll past and a conversation-ender.

Remember what you think of me is immaterial because your opinion doesn't count. And, no, don't ever pretend you are mainstream. I would rather have taxes raised on everybody, because all of us got into this mess because of all of our greed. I don't think that is possible, only on the "wealthy". So I also want before that tax hike a sizable guaranteed cuts in defense and entitlements. Good for you on solid immigration reform, secure borders, and I want businesses hurt badly for employment violations.

If Obama won't deal above, then we do the middle class tax cut and the upper tax hike, then we campaign like crazy for 2014.

Meister, you gobble like a turkey. I have said that we should cut a deal if we can. If Obama will not deal, and if Boehner is right in saying that BHO will not give anything worthwhile in guaranteed cuts (including entitlements) in return for what he wants, then I think the fiscal cliff is acceptable.

Remember, your far right does not have the votes anymore. You will go along with the party mainstream if you stay in the party.

I'm far right???? :lol: Shows you are a liberal....how many far righties want taxes to be raised on the wealthy....as long as there are actual spending cuts?
How many far righties want a pathway for citizenship for illegals....as long as we control the borders.

Cut a deal....like raising taxes on the rich and continue spending? Only a blooming liberal would call that "cutting a deal".
Get a grip, son, you're so far left that you think I'm a far rightie....again, you set yourself up to be laughed at and ridiculed :lol:

There you go again as if your opinion means anything. :lol:

No one is buying it.

I think Jake is hitting the bottle tonight....I can't believe he just posted this in response to Amy.

:alcoholic:

Remember what you think of me is immaterial because your opinion doesn't count. And, no, don't ever pretend you are mainstream. I would rather have taxes raised on everybody, because all of us got into this mess because of all of our greed. I don't think that is possible, only on the "wealthy". So I also want before that tax hike a sizable guaranteed cuts in defense and entitlements. Good for you on solid immigration reform, secure borders, and I want businesses hurt badly for employment violations.

If Obama won't deal above, then we do the middle class tax cut and the upper tax hike, then we campaign like crazy for 2014.

I can't believe I just read what I did, twice. You of all have the temerity to say that to Meister?

All of your crap about being a 'Republican' against all others? Liar. Until this point, I was willing to ignore and poke you now and again, this is crap.

What you believe does not matter. Get that, and you will be fine. And it is not all others. It is Rubiio, Bush, Jindall, Martinez, Christie, and so many others telling you to "stand down". The "party of stupid" is over.

I can't believe I just read what I did, twice. You of all have the temerity to say that to Meister?

All of your crap about being a 'Republican' against all others? Liar. Until this point, I was willing to ignore and poke you now and again, this is crap.
It took you this long to realize jake is a lying liberal?

Yes, bigrebnc, the party of stupid you (like so many here, not a real Republican, only some type of weird RINO), is over.

yes, bigrebnc, the party of stupid you (like so many here, not a real republican, only some type of weird rino), is over.

redefining what a republican is to fit your agenda makes you a party of one or a liberal. You are not a member of the republican party nor do we want you. We're trying to get rid of rinos like you.

You and your sicko types do not want the mainstream, I understand that.

You wing nuts are going to find out just how bad it will be. The posse is on its way.

You and your sicko types do not want the mainstream, I understand that.

You wing nuts are going to find out just how bad it will be. The posse is on its way.

You liberals want a party of your own fine start one or better yet you already have a established party called the Democratic party.

I am no more a liberal than you are a conservative, you moonstruck silly.

What you write states that you are a liberal those who defend you and give you noted thanks states that you are a liberal, and as for me We have your word against what I post.
So short bus shut the fuck up and get back too your liberal party.

Your posts are moonstruck as a reactionary star system: you truly a far right weirdness personification.

Your writing condemn you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back