Something Doesn't pass the smell test on these Ohio polls

Update from Ohio:

Quinnipiac poll has Obama up by 10.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 State Polls

:lol:

The New York Times/CBS/Quinnipiac poll has a D+9 split... Thats even more than the 2008 exit splits...:lmao:

In what reality do you wingnuts think you're going to turnout in numbers greater than 2008?

Man, you idiots are going to be in for a brutal night in November... I can't wait...lol

Its going to be a short night

For all intents and purposes, the election will be over shortly after 9 PM EST when Obama wins Florida and Ohio

Out of respect, the networks will wait until Obama wins California to call the race

Update from Ohio:

The New York Times/CBS/Quinnipiac poll has a D+9 split... Thats even more than the 2008 exit splits...:lmao:

In what reality do you wingnuts think you're going to turnout in numbers greater than 2008?

Man, you idiots are going to be in for a brutal night in November... I can't wait...lol

For all intents and purposes, the election will be over shortly after 9 PM EST when Obama wins Florida and Ohio

Out of respect, the networks will wait until Obama wins California to call the race

No. Before any announcement is made, the polls must close in California and in Hawaii. It has nothing to do with respect. It is a law.

At one time, the winner was announced before the California polls closed and the effect was to suppress the vote in western states. Why bother voting at all if the outcome is already settled.

Update from Ohio:

Quinnipiac is one the polls your pal BluePhantom said was deadly accurate. Remember that thread? How you went on and on defending him and attacking me?

Are you throwing your 'expert' BP under the bus now?

Remember?

The Deadly Accurate Duo (First Tier)
1. SurveyUSA
2. Quinnipiac

Does this help?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/218416-poll-reading-101-a-6.html

I notice you thanked him for his 'expertise'. Well, now you get to chew on it. :lol:

Update from Ohio:

In the reality where Obama wins Ohio by 10 points. If the polls are showing him winning by 10 points, they will show a greater D than R turnout.

Last edited:
Update from Ohio:

Do you believe turnout will be D+9 on election night?

the Idiot from Ithaca doesn't want to answer...

Update from Ohio:

In the reality where Obama wins Ohio by 10 points. If the polls are showing him winning by 10 points, they will show a great D than R turnout.

It's an unweighted poll, you dumbass....

I can't stop you from believing the turnout will be D+9 on election night, but I will laugh my ass off at you when it doesn't happen....:lol:

Bookmarked...:thup:

Honestly, I don't know
Personally, I don't care

Ohio is turning against Romney regardless of what poll you reference. If you want a real poll....look at Romneys personal polls in Ohio, Republicans are in a panic

Republicans know they are in deep shit....any way you cut it

I looked it up for the last ohio poll taken.

Poll: Romney up 3 in Ohio, best showing since June - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Mitt Romney has opened a 3-point lead in the pivotal swing state of Ohio, according to a new poll released Wednesday — the Republican nominee's best showing since June.

The Republican ticket garnered support of 47 percent of those surveyed, versus 43 percent for Democrats, according to a poll released by Gravis Marketing. President Obama has led consistently in the polls since June, although that lead has been usually within the margin of error.

Update from Ohio:

Quinnipiac is one the polls your pal BluePhantom said was deadly accurate. Remember that thread? How you went on and on defending him and attacking me?

Are you throwing your 'expert' BP under the bus now?

Remember?

The Deadly Accurate Duo (First Tier)
1. SurveyUSA
2. Quinnipiac

Does this help?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/218416-poll-reading-101-a-6.html

I notice you thanked him for his 'expertise'. Well, now you get to chew on it. :lol:

He's talking historically...

Nobody is saying this poll isn't accurate in the results presented... It's certainly not a true picture of what turnout will be on election night... You can pretend it is if it makes your leg tingle...

If it's weighted by a likely turnout model, it looks like it's pretty even in Ohio...

But you go ahead and believe Barry will win by 10 points there...:lol:

Honestly, I don't know
Personally, I don't care

You should... If turnout isn't good on the D side, it WILL be a short night...

Indications are people aren't really exited about pulling the 0bama lever...

In the reality where Obama wins Ohio by 10 points. If the polls are showing him winning by 10 points, they will show a great D than R turnout.

It's an unweighted poll, you dumbass....

I can't stop you from believing the turnout will be D+9 on election night, but I will laugh my ass off at you when it doesn't happen....:lol:

Bookmarked...:thup:

If it's an unweighted, random sample then it can't be skewed. The poll just means that more Ohioans are identifying as Democrats,

obviously because they're swinging to Obama.

That, btw, is why they call them swing voters, and why they call Ohio a swing state.

Honestly, I don't know
Personally, I don't care

You confuse the political affiliation of voters at the polls with the self identified political affiliation of people taking phone polls

A large percentage of voters change their political affiliation depending on the year and the candidate. Those planning to vote for Obama are more likely to tell a pollster that they are Democrat

Excitement will be a key factor on election day. As the Romney campaign fizzles, Republican voters are more likely to stay home. It is already affecting the Senate races...lets see what happens in the House

This race is closer to Reagan/Mondale in 1984 than it is to Reagan/Carter in 1980

Obama is personally popular with the public and has reversed a disasterous economy. Mondale in 1984 tried to run on Reagans huge debt and got nowhere

Personality wise, Romney is closer to Mondale than he is to Reagan

$16 TRILLION in debt, with over a third of that added by Obama alone, 8.1% unemployment. 1.6% GDP growth - less than the population increase.

Where exactly is the reversal?

The Obama economy is the biggest disaster since the great depression.

Honestly, I don't know
Personally, I don't care

You confuse the political affiliation of voters at the polls with the self identified political affiliation of people taking phone polls
Nope... I know the difference...

The object of a poll is to get a snapshot of what the election results will be... It makes absolutely no sense to believe voter turnout will be D+9 in November..

A large percentage of voters change their political affiliation depending on the year and the candidate. Those planning to vote for Obama are more likely to tell a pollster that they are Democrat
Irrelevant to the discussion... But can you link me to something that backs up this "large percentage" who change affiliation? Maybe define "large percentage" as well, if you can?

Excitement will be a key factor on election day. As the Romney campaign fizzles, Republican voters are more likely to stay home. It is already affecting the Senate races...lets see what happens in the House
There are no indication Romney's campaign is fizzling - in fact he continues to outpace the empty chair in donations every month... In every poll, independents are breaking for Romney...

Barry is in trouble...

This race is closer to Reagan/Mondale in 1984 than it is to Reagan/Carter in 1980

Obama is personally popular with the public and has reversed a disasterous economy. Mondale in 1984 tried to run on Reagans huge debt and got nowhere

Personality wise, Romney is closer to Mondale than he is to Reagan

$16 TRILLION in debt, with over a third of that added by Obama alone, 8.1% unemployment. 1.6% GDP growth - less than the population increase.

Where exactly is the reversal?

The Obama economy is the biggest disaster since the great depression.

Stock Market..... Doubled
Positive GDP.......14 straight quarters
Positive Jobs growth......45 straight months

Bush Republicans can't claim that

The object of a poll is to get a snapshot of what the election results will be... It makes absolutely no sense to believe voter turnout will be D+9 in November..

Irrelevant to the discussion... But can you link me to something that backs up this "large percentage" who change affiliation? Maybe define "large percentage" as well, if you can?

There are no indication Romney's campaign is fizzling - in fact he continues to outpace the empty chair in donations every month... In every poll, independents are breaking for Romney...

Barry is in trouble...

There are no indication Romney's campaign is fizzling

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Intrade odds: 75 Obama 25 Romney (was 57 to 43 a month ago)
Electoral Map 265 Obama 191 Romney (was 227 a month ago)
No Toss up States 347 Obama 191 Romney (Obama now leads EVERY swing state)
Senate: 52 Dems 48 Republicans ( a month ago this was reversed)

Sure looks like "Barry" is in trouble

repubs-head-in-sand-248x300.jpg

Anti-science and now anti-math...

Barry is in trouble...

There are no indication Romney's campaign is fizzling

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Intrade odds: 75 Obama 25 Romney (was 57 to 43 a month ago)
Electoral Map 265 Obama 191 Romney (was 227 a month ago)
No Toss up States 347 Obama 191 Romney (Obama now leads EVERY swing state)
Senate: 52 Dems 48 Republicans ( a month ago this was reversed)

Sure looks like "Barry" is in trouble
Boehner is freaking out, too. He just raised a quick 3.2 million for House ads.

Stench/Gilligan may bring down the whole Republican card. :lol:

Forum List

Back