Something Doesn't pass the smell test on these Ohio polls

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture2011-cf-and-his-ho.jpg

"bite me, Libtards"

He actually wore the same outfit, minus the hat, sunglasses and overcoat - despite leftist claims to the contrary.

LOL...you mean he wore a suit and tie

Your idol

James O'Keefe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The videos were recorded during the summer of 2009[38] and appeared to show low-level ACORN employees in six cities providing advice to Giles and O'Keefe on how to avoid detection by authorities of tax evasion, human smuggling and child prostitution.[2] He framed the undercover recordings with a preface of him dressed in a "pimp" outfit, which he also wore in TV media interviews. This gave viewers, including the media, the impression that he had dressed that way when speaking to ACORN workers. However, he actually appeared inside the ACORN offices, unshown on camera, in conservative street clothes

Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. The GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

And that changes the responses of ACORN in WHAT way?

Republicans don't like the idea of getting poor people and minorities involved in the political process.

Your idol

The videos were recorded during the summer of 2009[38] and appeared to show low-level ACORN employees in six cities providing advice to Giles and O'Keefe on how to avoid detection by authorities of tax evasion, human smuggling and child prostitution.[2] He framed the undercover recordings with a preface of him dressed in a "pimp" outfit, which he also wore in TV media interviews. This gave viewers, including the media, the impression that he had dressed that way when speaking to ACORN workers. However, he actually appeared inside the ACORN offices, unshown on camera, in conservative street clothes

Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. The GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

Republicans don't like the idea of getting poor people and minorities involved in the political process.

Im laughing at the irony.................

From yesterday...................you just cant fathom the level of stupid........

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012 | RealClearPolitics

Your idol

One of the reasons Bush used his justice department to try to destroy ACORN. They ended up killing it with low grade propaganda

What a joke.

*Propaganda* brought down Acorn....pffffffttttttttt.....hahahahahahahahaha

The 2008 Ohio exit polls show a D to R ratio of 39 to 31.

Any poll sampling under that +8 number is not 'oversampling'.

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Do you think the D turnout in November will be +8 over Republicans?

You don't seem willing to answer this simple question....

BTW, didn't exit polls have John F'in Kerry winning way back when?...:lol:

When did you start answering questions?

No polls are ever right this far from the election. Most polls are still wrong even the weekend before the election. I don't understand the obsession with polls.

Me either. I find reading the comments left after news articles a lot more telling of public sentiment than some poll, and anti obama comments generally run 9 to 1 to comments for.

I think obama is way behind, and all these skewed polls are really doing is shoring up the Romney base and energizing them to go to the polls in November, because they don't believe them either, and they're going to show these poll takers just how WRONG they were.

Just remember the Reagan/Carter election. Enough said about POLLS.

No polls are ever right this far from the election. Most polls are still wrong even the weekend before the election. I don't understand the obsession with polls.

Me either. I find reading the comments left after news articles a lot more telling of public sentiment than some poll, and anti obama comments generally run 9 to 1 to comments for.

I think obama is way behind, and all these skewed polls are really doing is shoring up the Romney base and energizing them to go to the polls in November, because they don't believe them either, and they're going to show these poll takers just how WRONG they were.

Reagan was up on carter at this point in the election, as well as all the way until election day.

You can on your whole tinfoil hat collection, but it's not going to change the fact that Willard is getting his ass kicked.

The 2008 Ohio exit polls show a D to R ratio of 39 to 31.

Any poll sampling under that +8 number is not 'oversampling'.

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Do you think the D turnout in November will be +8 over Republicans?

You don't seem willing to answer this simple question....

BTW, didn't exit polls have John F'in Kerry winning way back when?...:lol:

When did you start answering questions?

So I'm responsible for your inability to answer a simple question?

lol

I understand why you are chickenshit with the question... Doesn't look good for your empty chair, does it?...

Reagan was up on carter at this point in the election, as well as all the way until election day.

You can on your whole tinfoil hat collection, but it's not going to change the fact that Willard is getting his ass kicked.

This race is closer to Reagan/Mondale in 1984 than it is to Reagan/Carter in 1980

Obama is personally popular with the public and has reversed a disasterous economy. Mondale in 1984 tried to run on Reagans huge debt and got nowhere

Personality wise, Romney is closer to Mondale than he is to Reagan

Update from Ohio:

Quinnipiac poll has Obama up by 10.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 State Polls

:lol:

The New York Times/CBS/Quinnipiac poll has a D+9 split... Thats even more than the 2008 exit splits...:lmao:

In what reality do you wingnuts think you're going to turnout in numbers greater than 2008?

Man, you idiots are going to be in for a brutal night in November... I can't wait...lol

Forum List

Back