Something Doesn't pass the smell test on these Ohio polls

They source their links dumbfuck, I know it's impossible for you right wingers to comprehend.

Uh no, they sure don't, fucktard. ThinkProgress is less reliable and less accurate that THIS board. IT is a message board for leftist shitheads who spew hate.

If every post here was written by you or Truthmatters, this would be identical to ThinkProgress.

Think Progress owned by George Soros, is at least as honest and reliable as Media Matters owned by Soros acolyte David Corn.

They source their links dumbfuck, I know it's impossible for you right wingers to comprehend.

Uh no, they sure don't, fucktard. ThinkProgress is less reliable and less accurate that THIS board. IT is a message board for leftist shitheads who spew hate.

If every post here was written by you or Truthmatters, this would be identical to ThinkProgress.

Think Progress owned by George Soros, is at least as honest and reliable as Media Matters owned by Soros acolyte David Corn.

Soros is a contributor to those non-profits, and he's far from being the only one. You're also full of shit regarding David Corn. He's an editor and writer for Mother Jones. Media Matters was founded by David Brock. You remember him. He used to be poster boy for the right wing, after he did the hit job on Anita Hill.

O'Keefe, you mean the criminal gonzo slimebag, looking for another 15 minutes of fame?

O'Keefe exposed the corruption of ACORN and forced congress to act. Yes, the corrupt Obama administration played a shell game and still supports ACORN in violation of federal law, but at least Congress acted - purely because O'Keefe exposed the corruption of ACORN.

O'Keefe, you mean the criminal gonzo slimebag, looking for another 15 minutes of fame?

O'Keefe exposed the corruption of ACORN and forced congress to act. Yes, the corrupt Obama administration played a shell game and still supports ACORN in violation of federal law, but at least Congress acted - purely because O'Keefe exposed the corruption of ACORN.

Still buying into that fake video?

I see the GOP is now running ads using Obama's recent surge in the polls as a pitch to raise money.

That must mean that the affluent wingnuts are closing their wallets, seeing their candidate is fucked.

It means that the GOP sees Obama's lead as a good opportunity to raise more money,

contrary to the propaganda that if the polls are falsely inflated in Obama's favor it helps the Democrats.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Let's go right through them:

Washington Post poll: Obama +8

Washington Post Poll (washingtonpost.com)

But check out these internals!:

Democrat: 35% Republican: 25% Independent: 32% Other 5% No opinion: 4%

Now, I don't know if that's how it's weighted or, it's simply that's all they could get through land lines, but that's HUGELY disproportionate to the real voters. They find voter registrations are just about equal. There are not 10% more Democrats than Republicans in the voting populace. In other words, inaccurate poll!

Now, the next poll:

Gravis Marketing: Obama +1

Report, Ohio Sep 21-22, 2012(1)

Democrat: 41.4% Republican: 31:1% Independent: 27.5%

Just really really really oversampling Democrats!

Purple Strategies Obama +4

http://www.purplestrategies.com/wp-content/uploads/PurplePoll-9.21.12.pdf

Democrat: 38% Republican: 36% Independent: 26% Other: 2%

This is actually the most fair poll yet, but when you put the poll equally and consider the margin of error, it's a toss up!

Fox News: Obama +7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Democrat: 42% Republican: 36% Independent: 21% Other:1%

Now, THIS is really oversampled. You take away the over sampling and it puts it back again as a toss up!

University of Cincinnati: Obama +5

Divided state still a toss-up | Cincinnati.com | cincinnati.com

Now, the U of Cin won't give their internals. Which I find interesting BUT if you take their online poll:

Cincinnati.com | Results: | cincinnati.com

It goes HUGE for Romney. Yes, I know an online poll is not a "scientific poll" but I bet it reaches more people than these land line polls

Last but not Least:

Rasmussen: Obama +1

Election 2012: Ohio President - Rasmussen Reports™

You have to pay these greedy buggers to get their internals, but with a margin of error of 4.5%, once again toss up!

These polls are all over the place and most of them are demonstrably oversampled.

If they have to do that to show Obama ahead, what's it really going to be like on election day.

We shall see.

November is coming!

Sounds right to me. Obama is cruising

No he didn't.

If you want to know whats on liberal's mind today, ask George Soros what he was thinking about yesterday

I've just recently done a poll of 2500 likely voters in Ohio where Romney is up 51 to 46 percent with a Dems sampling of +1 percent.

Soros is a contributor to those non-profits, and he's far from being the only one. You're also full of shit regarding David Corn. He's an editor and writer for Mother Jones. Media Matters was founded by David Brock. You remember him. He used to be poster boy for the right wing, after he did the hit job on Anita Hill.

Oh my you are correct! I had my lib outlets all mixed up. They all sound the same.

O'Keefes pimp was staged

Sting sparky, sting.

Those were real ACORN thugs giving real real instructions on how to get the underage prostitutes into public housing.

{"Don't say that you're a prostitute thing or whatever," the woman says on the tape, later suggesting that Giles hide her money in a tin buried beneath the home. " … And you don't tell a single soul but yourself where it is."}

Third Videotape Reveals ACORN Assisting 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Brooklyn, N.Y. | Fox News

O'Keefes pimp was staged

Sting sparky, sting.

Those were real ACORN thugs giving real real instructions on how to get the underage prostitutes into public housing.

{"Don't say that you're a prostitute thing or whatever," the woman says on the tape, later suggesting that Giles hide her money in a tin buried beneath the home. " … And you don't tell a single soul but yourself where it is."}

Third Videotape Reveals ACORN Assisting 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Brooklyn, N.Y. | Fox News

Your idol

James O'Keefe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The videos were recorded during the summer of 2009[38] and appeared to show low-level ACORN employees in six cities providing advice to Giles and O'Keefe on how to avoid detection by authorities of tax evasion, human smuggling and child prostitution.[2] He framed the undercover recordings with a preface of him dressed in a "pimp" outfit, which he also wore in TV media interviews. This gave viewers, including the media, the impression that he had dressed that way when speaking to ACORN workers. However, he actually appeared inside the ACORN offices, unshown on camera, in conservative street clothes

Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. The GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

Your idol

James O'Keefe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The videos were recorded during the summer of 2009[38] and appeared to show low-level ACORN employees in six cities providing advice to Giles and O'Keefe on how to avoid detection by authorities of tax evasion, human smuggling and child prostitution.[2] He framed the undercover recordings with a preface of him dressed in a "pimp" outfit, which he also wore in TV media interviews. This gave viewers, including the media, the impression that he had dressed that way when speaking to ACORN workers. However, he actually appeared inside the ACORN offices, unshown on camera, in conservative street clothes

Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. The GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

And that changes the responses of ACORN in WHAT way?

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture2011-cf-and-his-ho.jpg

"bite me, Libtards"

{ WASHINGTON — The House voted Thursday to deny all federal funds for ACORN in a GOP-led strike against the scandal-tainted community organizing group that comes just three days after the Senate took similar action.

"ACORN has violated serious federal laws, and today the House voted to ensure that taxpayer dollars would no longer be used to fund this corrupt organization," said second-ranked House Republican Eric Cantor of Virginia.

The vote, on a provision attached to a student aid bill, was 345-75, with Democrats supplying all the "no" votes.

On Monday the Senate voted 83-7 to deny housing and community grant funding to ACORN, which stands for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

Republicans accelerated their attacks on the liberal-leaning group a year ago when ACORN, in conducting a massive voter registration drive, was accused of submitting some false registration forms. }

House votes to defund ACORN - politics - Capitol Hill | NBC News

Forum List

Back