Someone please explain the "science" behind blaming every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on...

Don’t you believe that before you can understand future climates that you ought to understand the present and past climates?
Wow, that's deep! I wonder if the scientists who taught us everything we know about climate,past present and future,have considered this?!?!?!?!?!?!

:auiqs.jpg:

You people are so desperate and dumb.

Don’t you believe that before you can understand future climates that you ought to understand the present and past climates?
Wow, that's deep! I wonder if the scientists who taught us everything we know about climate,past present and future,have considered this?!?!?!?!?!?!

Then please provide an example from the past where CO2 drove climate change.

Seeing how you are so knowledgeable and all.

I’ve never heard them talk about it. Have you?

What? I am not your assistant, or your mommy. If you want to know things about climate science, go look up what climate scientists are saying. Go look at the conclusions they are drawing from their research. Or, sit there like a dumbass and beg anonymous strangers on political message boards to spoonfeed information to you.

Last edited:
What? I am not your assistant, or your mommy. If you want to know things about climate science, go look up what climate scientists are saying. Go look at the conclusions they are drawing from their research. Or, sit there like a dumbass and beg anonymous strangers on pokitical message boards to spoonfeed information to you.
You don’t know shit about it and we both know it.

Don’t try and pretend you do.

What? I am not your assistant, or your mommy. If you want to know things about climate science, go look up what climate scientists are saying. Go look at the conclusions they are drawing from their research. Or, sit there like a dumbass and beg anonymous strangers on pokitical message boards to spoonfeed information to you.
These are the questions you should be asking.

Why does extensive glaciation occur at the poles at different CO2 concentrations?

At what concentration does northern hemisphere glaciation occur?

What caused the first glacial cycle?

What was the atmospheric CO2 concentration before the first glacial cycle?

Why did the first glacial cycle end?

Why have we cycled between glacial and interglacial cycles for the past 400,000 years?

Why were there no bipolar glaciation prior to the glacial cycles?

Is our current climate normal?

When did our climate change from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet?

I know the answers. You don’t.

He was referring to New York not having those things....not that they didn't exist. I actually read your link..............did you?
Still a lie ….and still supports OP post.....oooops
How is it a lie? And no, it doesn't support the OP's claim that someone blames EVERY hurricane, tornado and forest fire on global warming.

The NY hurricane in 1938 was so severe it killed hundreds and turned Montauk into an island cut off from the rest of Long Island.

If AGW was "real" shouldn't we have had worse over the subsequent 80 years?

Hmmm?

The NY hurricane in 1938 was so severe it killed hundreds and turned Montauk into an island cut off from the rest of Long Island.

If AGW was "real" shouldn't we have had worse over the subsequent 80 years?

Hmmm?
What about EVERY tornado and forest fire?

Forest fires? Really? Can you explain how CO2 sparks forest fires? Was Smokey the Bear wrong?

CO2 is great for plants.

We just need to send some of these people who hate CO2 to the moon, Mars, or an asteroid to see how they can live there. Those places do not have CO2 problems. Mwahahahaha :19:.

Forum List

Back