Someone please explain the "science" behind blaming every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on...

Well it’s either climate change or gay marriage that causes natural disasters.
I thought it was because we done kicked God out of the country...??
The Earth is getting warmer I suggest more revealing clothes mass produced and a weight loss program for those that are not sexy...
Mankind could use some cleaning in the world and it is sad that humans must produce such foul toxins to help create inventions to destroy other humans but humans are a strange bunch of folks who devise ways to destroy after they claim they have improved existence...

..."global warming."

Have you delved into the primary peer-reviewed scientific journal literature?
We are trying to be serious, but in my days as a child with cheeks of red it was always blamed on an act of God for all natural occurrences...But the story of Noah is a God is a good microcosm of this story, Noh tells everyone of impending doom if they do not listen yet they refused to listen...

There is no observable data that proves the small amount of global warming attributed to mankind's burning of fossil fuel thus far has altered any weather patterns.

..."global warming."

Have you delved into the primary peer-reviewed scientific journal literature?
We are trying to be serious, but in my days as a child with cheeks of red it was always blamed on an act of God for all natural occurrences...But the story of Noah is a God is a good microcosm of this story, Noh tells everyone of impending doom if they do not listen yet they refused to listen...

Gotta fear your God, gotta fear your Lucifer, gotta ruling aristocracy that traffics in child sex slavery and no one gets punished or seems to mind.

There is no observable data that proves the small amount of global warming attributed to mankind's burning of fossil fuel thus far has altered any weather patterns.

Well thats not exactly accurate either.

I think it's a hoot that leftists have never asked "WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO GW THAT THEY ARE PROPOSING"?

To support something & you don't even know their solution??? You would have to be retarded AND autistic AND brain damaged AND on drugs! And even then...

Trees are turning color a couple days later ... on average ... this could be up to a full week by year 2100 ... can Vermont stand the economic strain? ...

I think it's a hoot that leftists have never asked "WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO GW THAT THEY ARE PROPOSING"?

To support something & you don't even know their solution??? You would have to be retarded AND autistic AND brain damaged AND on drugs! And even then...

We're seeing it right now. Californians commonly blame wildfires on global warming and their solution has been to prevent brush clearing, prohibit trimming trees, force the power company to invest in wind and solar, encourage purchase of electric cars......and then shut the power off. Global warming solved.

Progressives (Democrats) blame everything on man made climate change and any time there is a NORMAL WEATHER EVENT they point to it and say, see look!!! Hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, fires, snow storms etc. Things that have been happening for THOUSANDS of years, yet now man's industrialization is to blame. Yet they won't give up their cars, I Phones, A/C, big homes, flights, etc.

There is no solution now. It's too late.

Forum List

Back