Someone please explain the "science" behind blaming every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on...

Wait a minute. So you are arguing global warming isn’t leading to more severe weather?
No, I am asking who those people are that the OP claimed are blaming every hurricane, tornado, and forest fire on global warming. As far as I've seen, I've not had anyone give us even one name yet.
It’s actually a point they make in their websites.

I think it’s total bullshit.
Who is "they"? And what are these websites you speak of?
The global warming gestapo.

Just go to any of their websites and you will see them use extreme weather events as proof of global warming.
What are the names of this global warming gestapo you are talking about? And link some of those websites for us.
So that’s a no, you don’t want to have a serious discussion on climate change?

You just need to realize that that comes from the same side that thinks that Bruce Jenner is a woman.
....and that sums up the average, idiot denier's knowledge and understanding of this topic. Well done!

He's right. YOU ARE AN INDIOT!!! No need to argue something that isn't there. Weather and climate are two different things. You're the one making the claim, but you don't have the evidence. Why not just burn fossil fuels when its cheap? The rich do. And cut back when it's expensive? The rich don't even cut back. That includes Al Gore and family. The only valid thing I see are the spare the air days.

No, I am asking who those people are that the OP claimed are blaming every hurricane, tornado, and forest fire on global warming. As far as I've seen, I've not had anyone give us even one name yet.
No need to be so dismissive of the voices in his head...

Doesn't really matter. The United States is the only country anyways who really has tried to curtail C02 emissions. Good luck Democrats getting China to do what you want, and the emerging economies in Africa and India who need fossil fuels to drive themselves out of poverty. They're not going to go green so forcing things on the U.S. population is useless

Weather and climate are two different things.
Wow!!! They are?!?!?!? Have you told the scientists this?!?!?!?!

YOU ARE AN INDIOT!!! I made up a new word to describe you. Don't like it?

We need fossil fuels. Them ares the facts.

1200px-Nissan_Leaf_ZE1_Nissan_Global_Headquarters_Gallery_2017-08_1.jpg

We do not need liberal indiots to tell us to drive under powered, over priced vehicles. Next, they'll be coming out with a Snowflake named vehicle.

Last edited:

Just go to any of their websites and you will see them use extreme weather events as proof of global warming.
What are the names of this global warming gestapo you are talking about? And link some of those websites for us.
Not seeing any names or links to any of those websites you are referring to. They don't really exist, do they? If they did, you would have had no hesitation linking them or at least one of them.

Weather and climate are two different things.
Wow!!! They are?!?!?!? Have you told the scientists this?!?!?!?!

YOU ARE AN INDIOT!!! I made up a new word to describe you. Don't like it?

We need fossil fuels. Them ares the facts.

1200px-Nissan_Leaf_ZE1_Nissan_Global_Headquarters_Gallery_2017-08_1.jpg

We do not need liberal indiots to tell us to drive under powered, over priced vehicles. Next, they'll be coming out with a Snowflake named vehicle.
An Indiot? What the heck is that?

He was referring to New York not having those things....not that they didn't exist. I actually read your link..............did you?
Of course he didn't. He furiously googled for an agreeable headline,then presented a link to an article he never read as "evidence" for why he "reached the conclusion" he had reached before he started googling for agreeable headlines. These deniers are frauds. To a man.

Not seeing any names or links to any of those websites you are referring to. They don't really exist, do they? If they did, you would have had no hesitation linking them or at least one of them.
Just go right ahead and side step the question.

Don’t you believe that before you can understand future climates that you ought to understand the present and past climates?

He was referring to New York not having those things....not that they didn't exist. I actually read your link..............did you?
Of course he didn't. He furiously googled for an agreeable headline,then presented a link to an article he never read as "evidence" for why he "reached the conclusion" he had reached before he started googling for agreeable headlines. These deniers are frauds. To a man.
The deniers are the idiots who make zero effort to understand the present and past climates.

Forum List

Back