Someone please explain the "science" behind blaming every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on...

The entire world acknowledges man made global warming except the oil companies and Republicans

That's patently false. Tons of people don't buy it, it seems to me the only people who believe it at this point are 'liberals' whose pride prevents them from even considering changing their position, or gullible, naive people.

And you are so very wrong about the oil companies. The very people who own big oil (the elites) are behind the scam, because it was never about oil, it's about controlling the public and their long-term agenda. Homework for you, watch this:

No, actually only retards don’t buy it

The science is pretty clear

True. Only here in america is there any significant denial. And it sure isn't among scientists. Just the ran rah wingnuts, due to messaging going back to Newt.

That's patently false. Tons of people don't buy it, it seems to me the only people who believe it at this point are 'liberals' whose pride prevents them from even considering changing their position, or gullible, naive people.

And you are so very wrong about the oil companies. The very people who own big oil (the elites) are behind the scam, because it was never about oil, it's about controlling the public and their long-term agenda. Homework for you, watch this:

If their plan was to increase the population growth rate of the so called “superior” class and reduce the population of the so called “inferior” class, they failed miserably. They got the exact opposite. Lower birth rates in the industrial nations and much higher birth rates in the poorer nations.

I hate to sound like a doom & gloomer, but I think their depopulation agenda has barely even begun. Also, the first part of that video I think was about showing what kind of people we're dealing with, the mindset they have. They think of all of us (regardless of color) as "cannon fodder" and one of them even stated that out loud, as you can see later in the video.

Actually, I can pretty much guarantee that those people care more about your well being than you do about theirs.

We seem to be talking about two different things. I was talking about the elites / globalists, the ones whose long-term goal is a one-world government. (I know you most likely don't even believe there's an agenda for a new world order, but that's besides the point.) And for anyone who knows about those types, what you said is completely absurd and upside-down.

Ah, so it was 'spiracy nuttery. Got it.

Actually, it is very well sourced and well researched.

Here are just a sampling of the sources;

http://mikaelnyberg.nu/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Green-Capitalists.pdf

https://rockarch.org/publications/resrep/ramsden.pdf

https://rockarch.org/publications/resrep/williams.pdf

https://rockarch.org/publications/resrep/huang2.pdf

This is just a sampling in the first part out of three parts. . . .

Scroll down to;
WHY BIG OIL CONQUERED THE WORLD
How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World : The Corbett Report

The entire world acknowledges man made global warming except the oil companies and Republicans

Only sheep believe that the owners of the major carbon emitting industries really believe the whole AGW paradigm and that those who are most heavily invested in the carbon energy sector actually want a global carbon tax.

Most folks are smart enough to realize any such tax will just be passed on to the folks that use energy, while the people that own everything won't be affected at all.

As that documentary summed up, this isn't about climate change, or carbon, or energy, it is all about control. Control of the populations, and control of the Earth's resources.

Only sheep believe that the owners of the major carbon emitting industries really believe the whole AGW paradigm
Of course they do. Nearly every educated person on the planet does. That includes them. They are just more beholden to shareholders than they are to the peasants or the future. It's not complicated.

If their plan was to increase the population growth rate of the so called “superior” class and reduce the population of the so called “inferior” class, they failed miserably. They got the exact opposite. Lower birth rates in the industrial nations and much higher birth rates in the poorer nations.

I hate to sound like a doom & gloomer, but I think their depopulation agenda has barely even begun. Also, the first part of that video I think was about showing what kind of people we're dealing with, the mindset they have. They think of all of us (regardless of color) as "cannon fodder" and one of them even stated that out loud, as you can see later in the video.
Actually, I can pretty much guarantee that those people care more about your well being than you do about theirs.

We seem to be talking about two different things. I was talking about the elites / globalists, the ones whose long-term goal is a one-world government. (I know you most likely don't even believe there's an agenda for a new world order, but that's besides the point.) And for anyone who knows about those types, what you said is completely absurd and upside-down.
Ah, so it was 'spiracy nuttery. Got it.

Actually, it is very well sourced and well researched.

Here are just a sampling of the sources;

http://mikaelnyberg.nu/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Green-Capitalists.pdf

https://rockarch.org/publications/resrep/ramsden.pdf

https://rockarch.org/publications/resrep/williams.pdf

https://rockarch.org/publications/resrep/huang2.pdf

This is just a sampling in the first part out of three parts. . . .

Scroll down to;
WHY BIG OIL CONQUERED THE WORLD
How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World : The Corbett Report

He doesn't care about anything that goes against his preconceived ideas, he demonstrates that in just about every post. The epitome of a closed mind and willful ignorance.

Only sheep believe that the owners of the major carbon emitting industries really believe the whole AGW paradigm
Of course they do. Nearly every educated person on the planet does. That includes them. They are just more beholden to shareholders than they are to the peasants or the future. It's not complicated.
Of course they do.

"Nearly every educated person" o_O

dilbert_may_14_2017.jpg

The epitome of a closed mind and willful ignorance.
Actually, that's a perfect description of your faith. All of it. Including in this nuttery. Regardless of any new information, the faith remains unshaken. Get it straight.

Nice try, but the opposite is true. If my mind was as unreasonably closed as yours, I would never have changed my view on anything. But that's not the case, I was an unbeliever for most of my life, and over the years I've changed my views on a number of issues. People who have a genuine love for truth are willing to acknowledge when they are wrong, and go where truth is. Completely closed-minded people, like you, never grow or change because your mind is shut and your stubborn pride keeps you in the dark.

Nearly every educated person
Yep! Like, in the 90%+ range, easily. Probably more like 95%+.

So. . . what everyone says about you is true? You are indeed either completely ignorant, or a pathological liar. You and RWinger keep good company.

I see we are wasting our time with you.

Even polling super friendly to your cause does not support your lies. 65%, MAX

Opinions5yrTrend.png

So. . . what everyone says about you is true?
Well, with two important differences: you are making up a fantasy, while i am relating that an overwhelming percentage of educated people think it is true (which is a fact), and also relating it as incidental to the weight of the evidence, not as a reason for the truth of it.

So, in other words, no, completely different. Your body of evidence for "everyone" saying something about me:

The body of evidence for accepted climate theories:

48396304_303.jpg

If my mind was as unreasonably closed as yours, I would never have changed my view on anything.
Red herring. You won't change your view on your faith, from now on. That was the point. And it is true.

You seem to be obsessed with the topic of faith. You protest a little too much, which in and of itself is telling. But whatever, that is off topic.

So. . . what everyone says about you is true?
Well, with two important differences: you are making up a fantasy, while i am relating that an overwhelming percentage of educated people think it is true (which is a fact), and also relating it as incidental to the weight of the evidence, not as a reason for the truth of it.

So, in other words, no, completely different. Your body of evidence for "everyone" saying something about me:

The body of evidence for accepted climate theories:

48396304_303.jpg

You have a rich fantasy life.

You're a retard and saying retards don't buy it :laughing0301:.

I care more about clean air and clean water, but you never talk about that.

Instead, I just provided a win-win solution with carbon engineering in post #141, and this will help with cleaning the air pollution. The science is pretty clear on that one.

min.jpg

Bill Gates and a Genius Harvard Professor Figured Out How to Suck CO2 From the Atmosphere and Turn It Into Gasoline

Forum List

Back