The Hunter Biden hearing and why it's nonsense.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The Lincoln Project Lays it all out for you.

Getting to the truth has never been an actual goal for the GOP, deflecting from trump's legal issues is.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and this video is worth ten times that.

Getting to the truth has never been an actual goal for the GOP, deflecting from trump's legal issues is.

The problem it shows is that the US government isn't stable enough any more to do what it's designed to do, which is to run the country. This sort of nonsense doesn't happen in countries with Proportional Representation, because there's far more oversight and actual choice for voters so that toxic candidates like Hillary, like Trump, like Biden simply get found out before they stand

The problem it shows is that the US government isn't stable enough any more to do what it's designed to do, which is to run the country. This sort of nonsense doesn't happen in countries with Proportional Representation, because there's far more oversight and actual choice for voters so that toxic candidates like Hillary, like Trump, like Biden simply get found out before they stand
I'm all for proportional representation.

Not sure how you think Joe Biden is a "toxic candidate" though.

I'm all for proportional representation.

Not sure how you think Joe Biden is a "toxic candidate" though.

He's "toxic" because he's got all this baggage of suspicion about what's going on with his family and also because of his age and his inability to focus.

If people had a choice of lots of parties, would the Dems choose Biden and would people vote for the Dems? I don't think so.

There’s just no hope for you, Crepitus.. 🥱

He's "toxic" because he's got all this baggage of suspicion about what's going on with his family and also because of his age and his inability to focus.

If people had a choice of lots of parties, would the Dems choose Biden and would people vote for the Dems? I don't think so.
That's imaginary. They'd be hanging that on any candidate running against trump. Look at the nikki haley birther thing.

The Bidens are no more a "crime family" than you and I are.

That's imaginary. They'd be hanging that on any candidate running against trump. Look at the nikki haley birther thing.

The Bidens are no more a "crime family" than you and I are.

No, if Proportional Representation existed Trump wouldn't be a candidate for a viable political party. He'd be like the AfD at best, but probably more like the Monster Raving Loony Party in the UK, a joke party.

The US would never have gotten itself into the situation it's in now.

"Let me tell you why nobody wants to talk to y'all behind closed doors. Because y'all lie!"

"We are here because my colleagues on the other side of the aisle have no positive agenda to run on. They have not accomplished ONE thing!"

:yes_text12::meow::udaman::TH_WAY~113::afro::spank::thanks::1peleas:

Forum List

Back