Some Parts Of America Are Already On The Verge Of Being Ungovernable As Rampant Lawlessness Spreads Like Wildfire

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Some Parts Of America Are Already On The Verge Of Being Ungovernable As Rampant Lawlessness Spreads Like Wildfire

14 Aug 2023 ~~ By Michael Snyder

In order for a civilized society to function, most people have to willingly follow the rules of that society. If that happens, law enforcement authorities can deal with the few that choose to be lawless. For generations, that is how things worked in America. There was a high standard of morality among the general population, and so the police were able to successfully handle the few bad apples that insisted on breaking the law. But now everything has changed. As a result of decades of extreme moral decay, lawlessness is rampant and there are vast multitudes of young people that openly flaunt the rules of our society. In fact, there are already some areas of the country that are literally on the verge of being ungovernable.
A perfect example of what I am talking about happened in southern California on Saturday.
Dozens of lawless young thieves systematically looted the Nordstrom store at the Westfield Topanga mall, and they were able to get away with tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise
~Snip~
Earlier this week a high-end designer store in Glendale, California was looted by dozens of people in another flash mob burglary on Tuesday.
At least 30 suspects “flooded” the Yves Saint Laurent store in The Americana at Brand Tuesday afternoon and stole clothing and other merchandise before fleeing on foot and leaving the location in numerous vehicles, said police in a statement.
The total loss is estimated to be approximately $300,000.
Some people attempt to downplay the severity of these crimes by saying that these big corporate retailers can afford the losses they are experiencing.
No, they can’t.
Overall, U.S. retailers will lose more than 100 billion dollars due to theft this year alone.
This has become a major national crisis, and as J. Lee Grady has aptly pointed out, we truly have become “the land of the free-for-all”…
~Snip~
I find it perfectly fitting that “one of the city’s most brazen open-air drug markets” is operating right outside of a giant office tower named for Nancy Pelosi.
Politicians such as Pelosi have been making horrendously bad decisions for decades, and that has been a major factor in getting us to this point.
We are truly reaping what we have sown, and what we are currently experiencing is just the beginning.
Eventually, conditions will deteriorate so dramatically in our core urban areas that our leaders will be forced to implement extreme measures in a desperate attempt to restore order.
But ultimately you can’t govern vast numbers of people that have no intention of being governed.
The fabric of our society really is coming apart at the seams, and we are going to see things happen in the years ahead that will completely shock all of us.

Commentary:
This being fueled by thugs with no respect for the law. It will only stop at this point with lots of bloodshed and life time prison for millions of Democrats.
Looters should be arrested on the spot and sent to jail, if they're caught stealing anything. If we don’t stop this right here and now the law will be taken into the peoples hands and believe me, it’s going to get ugly real fast!
Its worse when government encourages these actions and doesn’t even prosecute them. This is when citizens can equally place the blame on government for being complicit accomplices. And acting accordingly.
There are people that have been pointing out the obvious problems in this country for a long time, only to be ignored. Democrats are truly succeeding at destroying this country, and no one that is in a position to stop it is doing so.
It comes down to the fact that families can no longer shop without being alert to the fact they are in danger and must travel in armed groups.

kyle-shooter-.jpg

14 Aug 2023 ~~ By Michael Snyder

In order for a civilized society to function, most people have to willingly follow the rules of that society. If that happens, law enforcement authorities can deal with the few that choose to be lawless. For generations, that is how things worked in America. There was a high standard of morality among the general population, and so the police were able to successfully handle the few bad apples that insisted on breaking the law. But now everything has changed. As a result of decades of extreme moral decay, lawlessness is rampant and there are vast multitudes of young people that openly flaunt the rules of our society. In fact, there are already some areas of the country that are literally on the verge of being ungovernable.
A perfect example of what I am talking about happened in southern California on Saturday.
Dozens of lawless young thieves systematically looted the Nordstrom store at the Westfield Topanga mall, and they were able to get away with tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise
~Snip~
Earlier this week a high-end designer store in Glendale, California was looted by dozens of people in another flash mob burglary on Tuesday.
At least 30 suspects “flooded” the Yves Saint Laurent store in The Americana at Brand Tuesday afternoon and stole clothing and other merchandise before fleeing on foot and leaving the location in numerous vehicles, said police in a statement.
The total loss is estimated to be approximately $300,000.
Some people attempt to downplay the severity of these crimes by saying that these big corporate retailers can afford the losses they are experiencing.
No, they can’t.
Overall, U.S. retailers will lose more than 100 billion dollars due to theft this year alone.
This has become a major national crisis, and as J. Lee Grady has aptly pointed out, we truly have become “the land of the free-for-all”…
~Snip~
I find it perfectly fitting that “one of the city’s most brazen open-air drug markets” is operating right outside of a giant office tower named for Nancy Pelosi.
Politicians such as Pelosi have been making horrendously bad decisions for decades, and that has been a major factor in getting us to this point.
We are truly reaping what we have sown, and what we are currently experiencing is just the beginning.
Eventually, conditions will deteriorate so dramatically in our core urban areas that our leaders will be forced to implement extreme measures in a desperate attempt to restore order.
But ultimately you can’t govern vast numbers of people that have no intention of being governed.
The fabric of our society really is coming apart at the seams, and we are going to see things happen in the years ahead that will completely shock all of us.

Commentary:
This being fueled by thugs with no respect for the law. It will only stop at this point with lots of bloodshed and life time prison for millions of Democrats.
Looters should be arrested on the spot and sent to jail, if they're caught stealing anything. If we don’t stop this right here and now the law will be taken into the peoples hands and believe me, it’s going to get ugly real fast!
Its worse when government encourages these actions and doesn’t even prosecute them. This is when citizens can equally place the blame on government for being complicit accomplices. And acting accordingly.
There are people that have been pointing out the obvious problems in this country for a long time, only to be ignored. Democrats are truly succeeding at destroying this country, and no one that is in a position to stop it is doing so.
It comes down to the fact that families can no longer shop without being alert to the fact they are in danger and must travel in armed groups.
Lock and load!

Anyone want odds on if Biden will send in the national guard before the election?....

You Nazi fanboys are boring. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU.
~~~~~~
Strangely I do. I escourt my wife each time she shops. Yes, I`m armed and so are many of those I meet at Wally World, or Target. So far our town of Goldsboro, N.C. hasn't suffered any major problems like San Francisco, Chicago, New York, etc.

~~~~~~
Strangely I do. I escourt my wife each time she shops. Yes, I`m armed and so are many of those I meet at Wally World, or Target. So far our town of Goldsboro, N.C. hasn't suffered any major problems like San Francisco, Chicago, New York, etc.
Do you really feel the need to "protect" your wife when she shops?

Good Lord, are you scared of your own shadow? I agree that crime is getting out of control, but these are organized gangs of criminals robbing stores in big cities. I'm not excusing it and we have to do something about it, including shooting people, but I don't think you are personally going to be under any threats while stopping at Wallyworld, even if a smash and grab occurs. I'm not saying it is not smart to carry a firearm, only asessing the threat you might face.

You know your city better than I do, so you do whatever you feel is necessary.

Successful tactics will always duplicate and grow. Flash robberies are beginning to happen against people on the street and to private homes.

This is all part of the breakdown of civic order. The divide between the people and the government. Neither the criminals nor the victims expect the government has any power or interest in intervening.

Do you really feel the need to "protect" your wife when she shops?

Good Lord, are you scared of your own shadow? I agree that crime is getting out of control, but these are organized gangs of criminals robbing stores in big cities. I'm not excusing it and we have to do something about it, including shooting people, but I don't think you are personally going to be under any threats while stopping at Wallyworld, even if a smash and grab occurs. I'm not saying it is not smart to carry a firearm, only asessing the threat you might face.

You know your city better than I do, so you do whatever you feel is necessary.

Yet you mock it and support the policies that cause it.

That makes you an idiot, a political hack, or a combination of the two.

Forum List

Back