Trump To Release Election Fraud Report Which Will Totally Exonerate Him

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former President Trump said Tuesday that he plans to present new evidence of 2020 “presidential election fraud” in Georgia that, he claimed, will completely exonerate him and others charged in the sprawling indictment unveiled Monday night. “A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” he said.

"Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump continued. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!” he said."

I know some may ask themselves, why didn't Trump just present this evidence in his 60 plus court cases in which his lawyers presented no evidence, or why didn't Rudy present it when he was claiming 2 innocent women were guilty of election fraud -- but folks don't understand that Trump plays 8D chess and this was all part of his plan..and now Biden and the Dems are about to walk right into his trap....Also, brilliant mastermind and part-time Alien, Stephen Miller has called on Republican AG's to indict Biden this week.

There are plenty of Conservative God-fearing Christian AG's across the country who are at the ready to bring charges not only against the Bidens, but also the Obamas, Clintons, Pelosi and also that one chick who played Punky Brewster back in the 80's -- all of them are going down......tick tock.

"Former President Trump said Tuesday that he plans to present new evidence of 2020 “presidential election fraud” in Georgia that, he claimed, will completely exonerate him and others charged in the sprawling indictment unveiled Monday night. “A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” he said.

"Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump continued. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!” he said."

I know some may ask themselves, why didn't Trump just present this evidence in his 60 plus court cases in which his lawyers presented no evidence, or why didn't Rudy present it when he was claiming 2 innocent women were guilty of election fraud -- but folks don't understand that Trump plays 8D chess and this was all part of his plan..and now Biden and the Dems are about to walk right into his trap....Also, brilliant mastermind and part-time Alien, Stephen Miller has called on Republican AG's to indict Biden this week.

There are plenty of Conservative God-fearing Christian AG's across the country who are at the ready to bring charges not only against the Bidens, but also the Obamas, Clintons, Pelosi and also that one chick who played Punky Brewster back in the 80's -- all of them are going down......tick tock.

Agree. Punky Brewster needs to be prosecuted.

Punky Brewster.jpg

Democrats love dreaming up new charges against the president as much as they loved covid
The charges were brought based on about 1000 Republican witnesses.

Republicans like yourself are now saying that those Republicans who worked for Trump during the WH, or at Mar A Lago, were never Republicans, never worked for him, and for 7 years, have actually been disloyal and "working" for the Democrats to help them "catch" Donald Trump? That would me some defense, would it not?

Not one thing Trump or anyone else did, would would be constituted against the US Laws, matter, the evidence does not matter, the witnesses do not matter.

It will be interesting to see how much the Trump Defense will be able to use to exonerate him based on the Million plus documents available for them to view.

Emails, videos, texts, etc, etc.....

Remains to be seen. But it takes patience to get there.

They are doing their best to get him elected. With each indictment his lead over Biden continues to grow.
A few more indictments and we can call the 2024 presidential race for Trump.

Counting down until we hear that the evidence can’t be released. For whatever reason.

He will dangle his followers with the next hook which has no bite, worm, and continue to catch no fish.

And as always they will say: "Look how many fishes he caught !!! "

As usual…..Trump will dangle things that he can’t produce

Like his healthcare plan

Forum List

Back