Snow White Remake Actress Says Original Story Portrayed Prince Charming as a Stalker

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

WTF is wrong with these people?!? I guess this dumbfuck laments that Prince Charming probably raped the original Snow White and, thereby, put her into the chains of white patriarchy. This actress is one sick twat. She needs to have her empty head examined. What the fuck was she even doing at that young age sexualizing the relationship between Snow White and the Prince?!? Perhaps she was sexually abused?!?I don't know. But I do know that she is suffering from some sort of serious malfunction that is making so she cannot effectively interact with reality.

WTF is wrong with these people?!? I guess this dumbfuck laments that Prince Charming probably raped the original Snow White and, thereby, put her into the chains of white patriarchy. This actress is one sick twat. She needs to have her empty head examined. What the fuck was she even doing at that young age sexualizing the relationship between Snow White and the Prince?!? Perhaps she was sexually abused?!?I don't know. But I do know that she is suffering from some sort of serious malfunction that is making so she cannot effectively interact with reality.

She has a dumb take. Really dumb.

The better take is that love story in this movie is horrid. Prince Charming is a cutout cardboard character. I would have been thrilled if they kept the love story but gave him....a personality?

Compare and contrast to one of my Disney faves, Tangled.

IMG_0229.gif

It's going to be fun watching this move bomb HARD, then watching the usual suspects blame "MAGA America" for it.

LOL

That this hit you so hard is telling.

Most young kids would believe that garbage because they are fucking morons that have no concept of what the real world is.

The fact she is in Hollywood makes it worse for her.

And worse still, people will read here babblings and believe her.

We need another Vietnam so we can clear out their generation and try again.

Wow... The snowflake OP seems quite triggered by the re-interpretation of a children's fairy tale...

Do you think he knows that no one is going to force him to see it?
The average person isn't intrigued by mentally ill actors.

Wow... The snowflake OP seems quite triggered by the re-interpretation of a children's fairy tale...

Do you think he knows that no one is going to force him to see it?

Well the actress did post a video talking about her role. This is a section called current events. Can you please send us all a list of things that are appropriate to comment on? Would that make you happier?
Some threads are just for fun

I had to admit her personal take on the original Snow White is just a little weird. She was afraid of Snow White..etc .. and then well why post something if you don't want people to take notice?

Well the actress did post a video talking about her role. This is a section called current events. Can you please send us all a list of things that are appropriate to comment on? Would that make you happier?
Some threads are just for fun

I had to admit her personal take on the original Snow White is just a little weird. She was afraid of Snow White..etc .. and then well why post something if you don't want people to take notice?

Did I say it was not an appropriate topic? No.

I commented on the anger and vitriol exhibited by the triggered OP. Is that inappropriate? Perhaps you would like to post a list of topics and opinions that are or are not appropriate to comment on? Would that make you happier?

Forum List

Back