Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

And you still haven't shown any proof of dead babies. Are you too pussy, to pony up the proof? Are all you Israeli kiss-asses, to pussy to show proof of dead babies?
You are the moonbat claiming to see everything. Almost like you were there as a reporter.

Let me see now. Should I trust Israel Times and others or you.

Ill take Billy is full of shit for 1000 Alex

That’s boring and immature from you. You have to show proof if you accuse somebody of antisemitism show them saying Jews are sub humans. Otherwise take back your accusation.

RetiredGySgt

has always had that level of immauturity sense he has been here for over a decade,he does not debate facts he just throws personal insults when he cant counter them.

I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively Turn into far left wingers here in this country. Engaging in very divisive Political stances. OK it’s really quite straightforward. If somebody criticizes Israel it’s not antisemitism. If somebody believes that Israel is a terrorist state that’s also not antisemitism. You see there is a dictionary definition here.

well said,could not have said it better myself.:thup::thankusmile:

Why do you suggest only Trump supporters make such an accusation?

well to be fair he is only calling out the trump supporters on here that are doing that because that is the norm for the Biden supporters on here to do that all the time.

You know, that’s not the case. Sone on the Israeli side has also massacred innocent Palestinian women, and children. also Israeli settlers have brutally attacked and even killed innocent Palestinians. So again it goes both ways.
:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

RetiredGySgt

has always had that level of immauturity sense he has been here for over a decade,he does not debate facts he just throws personal insults when he cant counter them.

I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively Turn into far left wingers here in this country. Engaging in very divisive Political stances. OK it’s really quite straightforward. If somebody criticizes Israel it’s not antisemitism. If somebody believes that Israel is a terrorist state that’s also not antisemitism. You see there is a dictionary definition here.

well said,could not have said it better myself.:thup::thankusmile:

Why do you suggest only Trump supporters make such an accusation?

well to be fair he is only calling out the trump supporters on here that are doing that because that is the norm for the Biden supporters on here to do that all the time.

You know, that’s not the case. Sone on the Israeli side has also massacred innocent Palestinian women, and children. also Israeli settlers have brutally attacked and even killed innocent Palestinians. So again it goes both ways.
:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you so much

Retired Sergeant Guy thinks he’s better than everybody and he could just treat people like shit. He’s done this so many times to me. It’s like it’s OK to have a disagreement but if he sees somebody with a different political opinion, he acts like a bitch to them. It’s disgraceful behavior.:TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Thank you so much

Retired Sergeant Guy thinks he’s better than everybody and he could just treat people like shit. He’s done this so many times to me. It’s like it’s OK to have a disagreement but if he sees somebody with a different political opinion, he acts like a bitch to them. It’s disgraceful behavior.:TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
says the jew hater

Forum List

Back