Solid June Jobs Report: 213K New Jobs, 36K Manufacturing Jobs, April & May Nums Revised Upward

Burger flipping, part time summer jobs

Yes, but as true now as when Obama was President and the left was posting the same information in celebration.
213k new jobs is just enough to keep up with population growth until the last of the baby boomers retire.

And, also as true now as when Obama was president - the main problem is NOT unemployment numbers, but UNDER-employment numbers that no one wants to talk about.

Whoever is underemployed is a fucking idiot

Lefties are no dummies. The hypocrites pretend to hate corporate America when they think it might get votes for democrats but they enjoy the same perks of a thriving economy as normal Americans. You can bet your ass(ets) though that the radical left was waiting and hoping for a tsunami drop in the DOW after President Trump's tariffs clicked in yesterday but surprise-surprise the DOW jumped 150 points. What does that tell you? Confidence in Trump's economic agenda trumps (pardon the pun) the phony left wing predictions about the effect of the tariffs.

Indeed, you get the feeling that liberals are angry that the economy is doing so well and that they simply do not want to hear good economic news as long as Trump is in the White House. Some of these folks are the same ones who complained that conservatives weren't giving Obama a fair chance.
Trump changed the way we look at economic reports while Obama was president. They can’t be trusted. Fake news
You can't stand that the economy is doing better now.
Is it?

Why is the Stock Market frozen?
Why is GDP at 2 percent?
Why aren’t wages going up?

Whatever makes you feel better, keep telling yourself that.
Make that part time burger flipping jobs
The fact is, it's better than what Obama did.
The Great Obama added 13 million jobs

Trump has a long way to go
Obama had the record on government assistance, Trump is doing away with that also.

Obama had the record on government assistance, Trump is doing away with that also.
That happens when you take office in an economy losing 750,000 jobs a month due to the Great Bush Recession of 2008

That happens when you take office in an economy losing 750,000 jobs a month due to the Great Bush Recession of 2008
The 8 years of The Blamer were the worst I've seen in the transportation industry. Shipped raw materials were way down, with massive furloughs and layoffs. Now we can't get enough help. That's real world insight for ya.

Government jobs don't count.

Actually Trump is filling more Government jobs than Obama was allowed to

Can you believe Republicans actually cut back on Government jobs during a recession?

Yes, but as true now as when Obama was President and the left was posting the same information in celebration.
213k new jobs is just enough to keep up with population growth until the last of the baby boomers retire.
But the Right were saying how terrible 213k jobs was and wasn't even close to what was needed to stay even.
My how the Right-wing worm turns!!!!!

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

The 8 years of The Blamer were the worst I've seen in the transportation industry. Shipped raw materials were way down, with massive furloughs and layoffs. Now we can't get enough help. That's real world insight for ya.

Bullshit, you are just pulling that out of your ass, you cannot back up a single thing you claimed

Bullshit, you are just pulling that out of your ass, you cannot back up a single thing you claimed
Not bullshit. I lived it and living it now. What is bullshit is allowing you leftist traitors to vote.

Not bullshit. I lived it and living it now. What is bullshit is allowing you leftist traitors to vote.
Show us a link

Sounds like bullshit

You are full of shit, back up even a single claim that you made.

Show us a link

Sounds like bullshit
That's because you're a leftist traitor.

Fuck you. Look it up asshat.

does this mean that all fast food restaurants will become so desperate that they may even hire robots to work there?

I cannot look up what does not eixst

Can you believe Republicans actually cut back on Government jobs during a recession?
So, Obama gave Trump a recession?

Show us a link

Sounds like bullshit
That's because you're a leftist traitor.
I am a loyal American who rescues kittens from trees and helps old ladies across the street

So, Obama gave Trump a recession?
What are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back