April, May jobs report revised significantly downward

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Can this administration tell the truth about anything? Just once

wait for that 209k to be revised downward next month

The labor department's monthly jobs report shows that employers added 209,000 jobs in June. It's below expectations, but still strong. Perhaps of more concern is the jobs data for the previous two months being revised significantly lower; 110,000 fewer jobs were created in April and May than previously reported.

7,000 mfg. jobs were added
60,000 government jobs were added.

Bidenomics and the 'Big Government' utopia.

I think what Joe means is that all the Covid layabouts finally went back to work in person instead of "working from home."

1688771481459.png

The labor department's monthly jobs report shows that employers added 209,000 jobs in June. It's below expectations, but still strong. Perhaps of more concern is the jobs data for the previous two months being revised significantly lower; 110,000 fewer jobs were created in April and May than previously reported.

Do not, I repeat, do not tell the Banker or he'll have a stroke.

7,000 mfg. jobs were added
60,000 government jobs were added.

Bidenomics and the 'Big Government' utopia.
There’s more manufacturing jobs now than at any point in time under Trump.

Facts.

Yeah it happens, they’re educated guesses. At least when Trump spouted his alternate facts, they were.

My town applied for some of that "sweet" infrastructure Bill money to repair a small bridge across the town creek and the fed .gov strings attached (union labor requirements in particular) would have made it more expensive to rebuild than just going through the state for matching funds and the town doing it themselves.

SW Virginia is running into the same SNAFU as far as the much ballyhooed 5G upgrades due to union labor grift too.

I thought those old numbers were suspicious; I was pretty shocked by them.

Pleased, but surprised.

Forum List

Back