Factory construction booming under Joe!

Real wages are flat to 2019. Wages have kept pace. I know you like to pretend everything is bad but on the whole people are better off. They are way better off than other comparative nations where we fared the best. Thank Joe when you see him.
Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

2023%2008%2016%20Bidenomics-X3.jpg

You're not serious, are you? You're just futzing around, right?

Real wages are flat to 2019. Wages have kept pace. I know you like to pretend everything is bad but on the whole people are better off. They are way better off than other comparative nations where we fared the best. Thank Joe when you see him.
Wages have not kept pace. We currently have 30 straight months of real wages doing down.

Try what? Have an intelligent conversation with you?

Maybe you just never accept the proof of it. Your problem.
What proof, Trumpster?

All you have to do is list off a few issues: Health care, immigration, race, PC/Identity Politics, abortion, energy, guns -- and challenge me to show you where I've disagreed with the Dems. That should be easy, even for you.

But you don't do it. Neither do your orange comrades. You'll avoid those issues. That's because you know I'll shove your bullshit down your throat.

Let me know when you're ready. Until then, <flick>

Last edited:
What proof, Trumpster? All you have to do is list off a few issues: Health care, immigration, race, PC/Identity Politics, abortion, energy, guns -- and challenge me to show you where I've disagreed with the Dems. That should be easy, even for you. But you don't do it. Neither do your orange comrades. You'll avoid those issues. That's because you know I'll shove your bullshit down your throat.

iujones.gif
chattering-teeth-gif-7.gif
81670C84-DD35-4C9E-B30F-B9D2BC2E4571.gif

Forum List

Back