Sodom And Gomorrah

Your a fundmanentalist then Sue?

~S~

An evangelical.

"In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity."

So the earth is 6000 years old then....?

~S~

No.

You have an incredibly limited understanding of what real Christians believe. I'm not surprised, by the way.

well feel free to enlighten us then Sue......please start w/homosexuality, then abortion , with direct quotes from the Almighty

thx

~S~

Don't play those games Sparky. I've done this for many years, but I don't play sneer. Nope.

Once again, the bible was wrote by men for the culture and era they were in.

Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.
Stop to commit sin and repent!

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

Sodom And Gomorrah — Destroyed by God because of Homosexuality and Fornication!

You best read EZE 16 (in it the Lord is talking to the people of Jerusalem) and by the way, Lots daughters should be stoned along with Lot for trying to give his virgin dtrs to the men of the town.

44 “Behold, everyone who uses proverbs will use this proverb about you: ‘Like mother, like daughter.’ 45 You are the daughter of your mother, who loathed her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite. 46 And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters. 47 Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways. 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. 49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and id an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it. Samaria has not committed half your sins. You have committed more abominations than they, and have made your sisters appear righteous by all the abominations that you have committed. 52 Bear your disgrace, you also, for you have intervened on behalf of your sisters. Because of your sins in which you acted more abominably than they, they are more in the right than you. So be ashamed, you also, and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous.

Penny it hurts when you try to interpret the Bible--you really shouldn't.

Sodom and Gomorrah was rife with all kinds of sin. Homosexuality was just one kind, but wasn't the full extent of it. But believe me: it was certainly on the list.

The jews were worst than Sodom. Is that not what it says???

both your catechism whore and grammar whore were incompetent

Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

You best read EZE 16 (in it the Lord is talking to the people of Jerusalem) and by the way, Lots daughters should be stoned along with Lot for trying to give his virgin dtrs to the men of the town.

44 “Behold, everyone who uses proverbs will use this proverb about you: ‘Like mother, like daughter.’ 45 You are the daughter of your mother, who loathed her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite. 46 And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters. 47 Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways. 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. 49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and id an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it. Samaria has not committed half your sins. You have committed more abominations than they, and have made your sisters appear righteous by all the abominations that you have committed. 52 Bear your disgrace, you also, for you have intervened on behalf of your sisters. Because of your sins in which you acted more abominably than they, they are more in the right than you. So be ashamed, you also, and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous.

Sodom and Gomorrah was rife with all kinds of sin. Homosexuality was just one kind, but wasn't the full extent of it. But believe me: it was certainly on the list.

Well please tell me what EZE 16 says.

An evangelical.

~S~

No.

You have an incredibly limited understanding of what real Christians believe. I'm not surprised, by the way.

well feel free to enlighten us then Sue......please start w/homosexuality, then abortion , with direct quotes from the Almighty

thx

~S~

Don't play those games Sparky. I've done this for many years, but I don't play sneer. Nope.

yes----portions by excellent writers were they WRITTEN

Ezekiel wrote poetry in very hyperbolic Aramaic metaphor which was
the style of his time. He did not write history or law or a chemistry
textbook. It is as beyond you as is Hollinghead textbook of
medical anatomy. What does joyce kilmer say--------"...a poem is
a tree...." ------homer said that poseidan gave odyseus a big bag of wind-------which he later used to move his giant ship......

a tree...." ------homer said that poseidan gave odyseus a big bag of wind-------which he later used to move his giant ship......

Hey , Tel Aviv is the gay place to be, according to what I've read.Tel Aviv named world's best gay city

Hey , Tel Aviv is the gay place to be, according to what I've read.Tel Aviv named world's best gay city

homosexuality is not criminalized in Israel----------It has been, until
very recently, very much criminalized in the USA---there are still
anti homosexual laws on the books but not "used" -----but rampant anyway----
it is criminalized in shariah adherent countries but rampant anyway
and prosecuted for various political reasons----sometimes

An evangelical.

~S~

No.

thx

~S~

The Holy Bible was written by God through men

homosexuality is not criminalized in Israel----------It has been, until
very recently, very much criminalized in the USA---there are still
anti homosexual laws on the books but not "used" -----but rampant anyway----
it is criminalized in shariah adherent countries but rampant anyway
and prosecuted for various political reasons----sometimes

Any homosexual seduces and spoils at least hundred straight men while his life time, homosexuality must be prohibited as danger for societies

~S~

No.

thx

~S~

Nope, it was wrote my man and man alone.

No.

thx

~S~

It is your opinion.

I know tons of christians that go to church every week that have been divorced two, three, four times.

indeed, technically they're excommunicated.....but....titherable....so....

The shellfish is living as a Israelite.

the shellfish is living as an Israelite? Jesus said that?
not really......
Ancient Israelite cuisine - Wikipedia
You think that believing homosexuality is a sin is hateful. That is YOUR religion, but it is not mine.

Yet you've shown zero proof yours does.....

They were laws to do exactly that for the first 10 years of everywhere in America..and then some

in the USA-----in the Christian town in which I grew up-----
acts of homosexuality were FELONIES ------on the books.

I guess some towns never grow up.......where there gay police too....?

ooooOOOOOOoooo.... there's also much reading about defiling the marriage bed too! huh... somebody tell trump that, me thinx he needs to know that. maybe those two corinthians can tell him!
the pussygrabber 'n chief?
say it ain't so....

Once again, the bible was wrote by men for the culture and era they were in

mostly metaphoric in nature , genisis & revelations being the two that come to mind

Yet the bible itself was ,for quite a while, word of mouth , dead sea scrolls aside, the means of mass publication simply didn't exist

add to this the Roman politisization of it , through a few centuries via the council of nicaea, and what we have is a complete campfire circle

~S~

thx

~S~

It is your opinion.

You think it was wrote by the same spirit that was said to of impregnated a female virgin from outer space, who I might add was engaged to be married.

It is your opinion.

You think it was wrote by the same spirit that was said to of impregnated a female virgin from outer space, who I might add was engaged to be married.

Don't moke God!
First read the Holy Bible!

images

Gotta love fundy mentality though, they'll demonize the living daylights outta something they don't like, and turn tail when told they're haters

491ea8f2f07b8347fe0a429d8c8bb761--proverbs--bible-quotes.jpg

you choosing that story didn't go far enough. you stopped short, to somehow justify the bibles' reasoning how homogay sex is sinful.... lot also had sex with his daughters.

HEY! why not start a thread about abortion too? there's a story in the OT how it was biblically sanctioned as long as a man even just suspected his wife of infidelity.

ooooOOOOOOoooo.... there's also much reading about defiling the marriage bed too! huh... somebody tell trump that, me thinx he needs to know that. maybe those two corinthians can tell him!

Actually, his daughters got him drunk and they had sex with him when he didn't know what he was doing. It wasn't his idea.

Last edited:
I believe homosexuality is probably a sin, so is eating too much. The religious folks love to condemn homosexuality ad nauseam while remaining mute on other sinful activities.

Do you know why that is?

Because it goes against God's wishes.

No, there's much more to it than that. Much, much, much, much more. Here is for starters. from 1 Corinthians 6:

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

That's for starters. For enders, Christians seem to "oppose" homosexuality particularly ONLY because we are demanded to accept and even CELEBRATE it. We are not demanded to celebrate adultery, theft, murder, rape, or many other sins. But we are told homosexuality is actually "beautiful" and other things. That is why it seems we oppose it particularly. We do not, in actuality.

nobody is demanding anything except for those that 'practice' their religion understand that this is a secular nation & that laws legislated only to favor one religion, or ANY religion for that matter....is against the very foundation that this country was built on.

you choosing that story didn't go far enough. you stopped short, to somehow justify the bibles' reasoning how homogay sex is sinful.... lot also had sex with his daughters.

HEY! why not start a thread about abortion too? there's a story in the OT how it was biblically sanctioned as long as a man even just suspected his wife of infidelity.

Actually, his daughters got him drunk and they had sex with him when he didn't know what he was doing. It wasn't his idea.

uh ya, i know. you are giving a reason, not an excuse.

however how drunk can you possibly be to not know it's your own kin? have you ever been that drunk not to realize something as serious as that? btw- lot also offered up his daughters to those that came a'knockin.... what a guy.

Forum List

Back