Sodom And Gomorrah

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.
Stop to commit sin and repent!

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

Sodom And Gomorrah — Destroyed by God because of Homosexuality and Fornication!

sodom_and_gomorrah_tshirt-p2352411027760768311f52_325.jpg

Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

You best read EZE 16 (in it the Lord is talking to the people of Jerusalem) and by the way, Lots daughters should be stoned along with Lot for trying to give his virgin dtrs to the men of the town.

44 “Behold, everyone who uses proverbs will use this proverb about you: ‘Like mother, like daughter.’ 45 You are the daughter of your mother, who loathed her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite. 46 And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters. 47 Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways. 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. 49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and id an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it. Samaria has not committed half your sins. You have committed more abominations than they, and have made your sisters appear righteous by all the abominations that you have committed. 52 Bear your disgrace, you also, for you have intervened on behalf of your sisters. Because of your sins in which you acted more abominably than they, they are more in the right than you. So be ashamed, you also, and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous.

You best read EZE 16 (in it the Lord is talking to the people of Jerusalem) and by the way, Lots daughters should be stoned along with Lot for trying to give his virgin dtrs to the men of the town.

44 “Behold, everyone who uses proverbs will use this proverb about you: ‘Like mother, like daughter.’ 45 You are the daughter of your mother, who loathed her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite. 46 And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters. 47 Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways. 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. 49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and id an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it. Samaria has not committed half your sins. You have committed more abominations than they, and have made your sisters appear righteous by all the abominations that you have committed. 52 Bear your disgrace, you also, for you have intervened on behalf of your sisters. Because of your sins in which you acted more abominably than they, they are more in the right than you. So be ashamed, you also, and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous.

Penny it hurts when you try to interpret the Bible--you really shouldn't.

Sodom and Gomorrah was rife with all kinds of sin. Homosexuality was just one kind, but wasn't the full extent of it. But believe me: it was certainly on the list.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

100 % pharisee

Absolute winning statement, just wanted to reiterate that. Modern liberals are pharisees and Puritans all wrapped up in one. And their religion has no mercy and no absolution.

Never, ever believe them when they quote "without sin cast the first stone". They do NOTHING but cast stones. Are you KIDDING me

Most of it's a metaphor anyways.....~S~

Pure ignorance. Honestly, that's a really ignorant statement.

Your a fundmanentalist then Sue?

~S~

An evangelical.

"In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity."

So the earth is 6000 years old then....?

~S~

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

100 % pharisee

Huh?

sunday school teachers are not generally the best
scholars in the world------exceptions exist but are rare

Sunday School teachers, I assure you, are much better than bubble-headed Biblical "scholars". But Biblical pastors are much better than Sunday School teachers.

The scholars are the worst.

Where is the wise person? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? God has turned the wisdom of the world into nonsense, hasn't he? --1 Corinthians 1:20

I believe homosexuality is probably a sin, so is eating too much. The religious folks love to condemn homosexuality ad nauseam while remaining mute on other sinful activities.

Most of it's a metaphor anyways.....~S~

Pure ignorance. Honestly, that's a really ignorant statement.

Your a fundmanentalist then Sue?

~S~

An evangelical.

"In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity."

So the earth is 6000 years old then....?

~S~

No.

You have an incredibly limited understanding of what real Christians believe. I'm not surprised, by the way.

Forum List

Back