Sodom And Gomorrah

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

100 % pharisee

Absolute winning statement, just wanted to reiterate that. Modern liberals are pharisees and Puritans all wrapped up in one. And their religion has no mercy and no absolution.

Never, ever believe them when they quote "without sin cast the first stone". They do NOTHING but cast stones. Are you KIDDING me

wrong----"modern liberals" have morphed out of the Pharisee fold just as Puritans and Romans perverted the Pharisee ethos of
Jesus

Jesus wasn't a Pharisee

your sunday school teacher did not know-------he was the epitome of
Pharisee. ----most despised by the romans and opposed by the
Sadducees

How do you know that her Sunday school teacher was a hypocrite?

100 % pharisee

Absolute winning statement, just wanted to reiterate that. Modern liberals are pharisees and Puritans all wrapped up in one. And their religion has no mercy and no absolution.

Never, ever believe them when they quote "without sin cast the first stone". They do NOTHING but cast stones. Are you KIDDING me

wrong----"modern liberals" have morphed out of the Pharisee fold just as Puritans and Romans perverted the Pharisee ethos of
Jesus

I'm still confused. Jesus made that statement and I'm no liberal.

the term "liberal" has been perverted into PRESENT connotation

100 % pharisee

Jesus

Jesus wasn't a Pharisee

Sadducees

Both true but that did not make Him a Pharisee.

100 % pharisee

Jesus

Jesus wasn't a Pharisee

Sadducees

I said "did not know"

Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.
Stop to commit sin and repent!

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

Sodom And Gomorrah — Destroyed by God because of Homosexuality and Fornication!

in the old testament it states not to eat shellfish; oh how sinful

in the new testament it states those that divorce commit adultery; I know tons of christians that go to church every week that have been divorced two, three, four times.

I guess the whole planet is going to Hell.

It's a wonderful life.

I think the shellfish commandment was given to protect them from related illness.

100 % pharisee

Jesus

Jesus wasn't a Pharisee

Sadducees

IMO she's got her angle. They have it all figured out and no one else does--ultimately, it's prideful.

Jesus

Jesus wasn't a Pharisee

Sadducees

I said "did not know"

Your lack of proper sentence structure causes me confusion. ;)

Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

in the new testament it states those that divorce commit adultery; I know tons of christians that go to church every week that have been divorced two, three, four times.

It's a wonderful life.

The shellfish is living as a Israelite. Learn about Civil Law, Ceremonial Law, Moral Law. For starters.

For enders you are just dead right that our divorce rate is an abysmal witness to the larger world. There is some evidence that among born-again evangelicals the divorce rate is slightly lower. But not low enough, IMO.

Any sexual act outside of marriage is sinful, this is true. That includes adultery, fornication, and in some cases, lust.

aaaaAAAaaand..... you've some biblical passage to stand on then?

And I'm not talking about what the State punishes as crime, which is a separate matter. I'm talking about sins against God.

again, how do you know God is homophobic?

The Bible does not condemn “homosexuality.” Seriously, it doesn’t.

Christianity and homosexuality - Wikipedia

100 % pharisee

Jesus

Jesus wasn't a Pharisee

Sadducees

Both true but that did not make Him a Pharisee.

the declaration ATTRIBUTED to him-----"Let him who is without
sin, cast the first stone"-----marks him a Pharisee (amongst
many other acts and statements which seem credible) ----
even what you call "the lord's prayer" is VERY PHARISAICAL.
Of course, with whom he consorted and just who despised him ---
also marks him a Pharisee. The one metaphor that JW's seem
to get right is------ROME IS BABYLON (metaphor only-----I like
Italians)

It's a wonderful life.

The shellfish is living as a Israelite. Learn about Civil Law, Ceremonial Law, Moral Law. For starters.

For enders you are just dead right that our divorce rate is an abysmal witness to the larger world. There is some evidence that among born-again evangelicals the divorce rate is slightly lower. But not low enough, IMO.

the shellfish is living as an Israelite? Jesus said that?

Any sexual act outside of marriage is sinful, this is true. That includes adultery, fornication, and in some cases, lust.

I'm guilty of all of those sins, and many more. I hope Jesus will be understanding when I apologize to him.

So am I. Well two of them anyway, and more besides. But I am here to tell you the Truth: you don't get to apologize to Him after you die. The chance is now, when you are living. After you die it is too late.

And here is the great secret: Being Christian is not about thinking you're better. It's about KNOWING you are not. Think you're not good enough for Jesus? I'm here to tell you, neither am I. I never was and I never will be. The Good News is, I think He loves best to pick up people like us and say, "You don't have to be. I AM. I am good enough."

Christianity is the only religion where you don't work your way to God. Not because you're lazy; not because it doesn't require submission, but because God did it for us, out of love.

You sinned? You think you're not good enough? Welcome to the club. Come sit with rest of us. :)

"the shellfish is living as an Israelite? Jesus said that?"

I wasn't aware that Jesus the illegal alien was around yet; you know, during the old testament thing

It's a wonderful life.

I think the shellfish commandment was given to protect them from related illness.

food taboos exist in many many nations------for a whole slew of
ecological reasons

It's a wonderful life.

Oh an anti-Pauline. Should have known.

Merry Christmas, kbye

I'm guilty of all of those sins, and many more. I hope Jesus will be understanding when I apologize to him.

So am I. Well two of them anyway, and more besides. But I am here to tell you the Truth: you don't get to apologize to Him after you die. The chance is now, when you are living. After you die it is too late.

And here is the great secret: Being Christian is not about thinking you're better. It's about KNOWING you are not. Think you're not good enough for Jesus? I'm here to tell you, neither am I. I never was and I never will be. The Good News is, I think He loves best to pick up people like us and say, "You don't have to be. I AM. I am good enough."

Christianity is the only religion where you don't work your way to God. Not because you're lazy; not because it doesn't require submission, but because God did it for us, out of love.

You sinned? You think you're not good enough? Welcome to the club. Come sit with rest of us. :)

I pray to Jesus regularly and ask him to forgive me - and then I sin again. No, I'm definitely not good enough. Hopefully, Jesus will accept my apology and turn me into something extraordinary.

aaaaAAAaaand..... you've some biblical passage to stand on then?

And I'm not talking about what the State punishes as crime, which is a separate matter. I'm talking about sins against God.

again, how do you know God is homophobic?

The Bible does not condemn “homosexuality.” Seriously, it doesn’t.

Christianity and homosexuality - Wikipedia

The Bible does condemn homosexuality in both the NT and OT.

That is all your post deserves from me. Go spit nails at God to someone else.

It's a wonderful life.

Oh an anti-Pauline. Should have known.

Merry Christmas, kbye

Paul was a GLOBALIST ------it was not his fault-----he thought
he was doing a VERY GOOD THING--------but so did Marx.
Was it Paul who compared shell fish to Israelites-----I am fascinated

I don't recall Saint Paul advocating for a one-world government as today's liberals seem to want.

Forum List

Back