Sodom And Gomorrah

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

100 % pharisee

Huh?

sunday school teachers are not generally the best
scholars in the world------exceptions exist but are rare

Sunday School teachers, I assure you, are much better than bubble-headed Biblical "scholars". But Biblical pastors are much better than Sunday School teachers.

The scholars are the worst.

Where is the wise person? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? God has turned the wisdom of the world into nonsense, hasn't he? --1 Corinthians 1:20

Do you believe that scripture refers to the end times?

100 % pharisee

Huh?

Sunday School teachers, I assure you, are much better than bubble-headed Biblical "scholars". But Biblical pastors are much better than Sunday School teachers.

Where is the wise person? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? God has turned the wisdom of the world into nonsense, hasn't he? --1 Corinthians 1:20

It's from 1 Corinthians. Do you know anything about 1 Corinthians? ....????

No.

Most of it's a metaphor anyways.....~S~

Pure ignorance. Honestly, that's a really ignorant statement.

Your a fundmanentalist then Sue?

~S~

An evangelical.

"In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity."

So the earth is 6000 years old then....?

~S~

No.

You have an incredibly limited understanding of what real Christians believe. I'm not surprised, by the way.

well feel free to enlighten us then Sue......please start w/homosexuality, then abortion , with direct quotes from the Almighty

thx

~S~

I believe homosexuality is probably a sin, so is eating too much. The religious folks love to condemn homosexuality ad nauseam while remaining mute on other sinful activities.

Do you know why that is?

Because it goes against God's wishes.

No, there's much more to it than that. Much, much, much, much more. Here is for starters. from 1 Corinthians 6:

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

That's for starters. For enders, Christians seem to "oppose" homosexuality particularly ONLY because we are demanded to accept and even CELEBRATE it. We are not demanded to celebrate adultery, theft, murder, rape, or many other sins. But we are told homosexuality is actually "beautiful" and other things. That is why it seems we oppose it particularly. We do not, in actuality.

No.

Thank you for your honesty. It was a letter from Paul to the church in Corinth...hence, Corinthians. In a nutshell, the church was arrogant and divided, and Paul addresses many church issues. That sounds familiar about churches huh?

~S~

An evangelical.

~S~

No.

You have an incredibly limited understanding of what real Christians believe. I'm not surprised, by the way.

well feel free to enlighten us then Sue......please start w/homosexuality, then abortion , with direct quotes from the Almighty

thx

~S~

Don't play those games Sparky. I've done this for many years, but I don't play sneer. Nope.

~S~

An evangelical.

~S~

No.

thx

~S~

To be clear you can sneer at Christians all you want, but you're not going to sneer at God and at me and get an answer.

100 % pharisee

Absolute winning statement, just wanted to reiterate that. Modern liberals are pharisees and Puritans all wrapped up in one. And their religion has no mercy and no absolution.

Never, ever believe them when they quote "without sin cast the first stone". They do NOTHING but cast stones. Are you KIDDING me

wrong----"modern liberals" have morphed out of the Pharisee fold just as Puritans and Romans perverted the Pharisee ethos of
Jesus

I believe homosexuality is probably a sin, so is eating too much. The religious folks love to condemn homosexuality ad nauseam while remaining mute on other sinful activities.

Do you know why that is?

Because it goes against God's wishes.

No, there's much more to it than that. Much, much, much, much more. Here is for starters. from 1 Corinthians 6:

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

That's for starters. For enders, Christians seem to "oppose" homosexuality particularly ONLY because we are demanded to accept and even CELEBRATE it. We are not demanded to celebrate adultery, theft, murder, rape, or many other sins. But we are told homosexuality is actually "beautiful" and other things. That is why it seems we oppose it particularly. We do not, in actuality.

I will read up on this. Thanks for the enlightenment.

ok, it should be relevant this refers to all sexual acts , or simply lust in general....

For enders, Christians seem to "oppose" homosexuality

Grand fruedian slip.....

We are not demanded to celebrate adultery, theft, murder, rape, or many other sins. But we are told homosexuality is actually "beautiful" and other things.

Elevating homosexuality to a sin by associating it with a criminal act is lame, unless one hails from backward theocracies who execute them>>>

gay-hanging-iran.jpg

100 % pharisee

Absolute winning statement, just wanted to reiterate that. Modern liberals are pharisees and Puritans all wrapped up in one. And their religion has no mercy and no absolution.

Never, ever believe them when they quote "without sin cast the first stone". They do NOTHING but cast stones. Are you KIDDING me

wrong----"modern liberals" have morphed out of the Pharisee fold just as Puritans and Romans perverted the Pharisee ethos of
Jesus

Jesus wasn't a Pharisee

100 % pharisee

Jesus

I'm still confused. Jesus made that statement and I'm no liberal.

ok, it should be relevant this refers to all sexual acts , or simply lust in general....

Grand fruedian slip.....

We are not demanded to celebrate adultery, theft, murder, rape, or many other sins. But we are told homosexuality is actually "beautiful" and other things.

Elevating homosexuality to a sin by associating it with a criminal act is lame, unless one hails from backward theocracies who execute them>>>

gay-hanging-iran.jpg

PURITAN ^^^^

Grand fruedian slip.....

gay-hanging-iran.jpg

Any sexual act outside of marriage is sinful, this is true. That includes adultery, fornication, and in some cases, lust.

And I'm not talking about what the State punishes as crime, which is a separate matter. I'm talking about sins against God. On top of not playing sneer, I also don't play red herring or gotcha games. So don't even try, Sparky.

100 % pharisee

Jesus

Jesus wasn't a Pharisee

your sunday school teacher did not know-------he was the epitome of
Pharisee. ----most despised by the romans and opposed by the
Sadducees

Any sexual act outside of marriage is sinful, this is true. That includes adultery, fornication, and in some cases, lust.

I'm guilty of all of those sins, and many more. I hope Jesus will be understanding when I apologize to him.

Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.
Stop to commit sin and repent!

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

Sodom And Gomorrah — Destroyed by God because of Homosexuality and Fornication!

in the old testament it states not to eat shellfish; oh how sinful

in the new testament it states those that divorce commit adultery; I know tons of christians that go to church every week that have been divorced two, three, four times.

I guess the whole planet is going to Hell.

It's a wonderful life.

Forum List

Back