Sockpuppeting the editorial pages

More than likely this person is in the pay of the RNC to make Democrats look stupid.

I mean really...using the same name? :cuckoo:

Remember when McCain was paying bloggers to get out his message?

you'd need to get back on your meds first.

Troll, go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

honey, you really need help.

get it. seriously.

As soon as you quit being Obama cheer leader and grow your own brain. By the way "dear" I have not been off my meds ( except one anti depressant, which I got back weeks ago) and unlike you I see my doctor for delusional and paranoid believes every week. Try it you may wake up and realize you been sold a bill of goods that ain't ever coming in.

My mental State is JUST FINE, unlike your delusional one. You went off in 2008 when your white guilt and party loyalty got you a black man to vote for. And you have been brain dead ever since.

I have not forgotten how you were one of the party loyalist preaching that any complaint against Obama was racist. You never once backed up those claims and still do not. You are a TROLL. Most of your posts are simply a couple lines not even dealing with the subject matter but attacking one or more posters in the thread.

You almost never address a threads issues and routinely resort to character assassination and petty insults. All signs of a TROLL.

More than likely this person is in the pay of the RNC to make Democrats look stupid.

I mean really...using the same name? :cuckoo:

Remember when McCain was paying bloggers to get out his message?

Occam's razor....Occam's razor...

Troll, go peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

get it. seriously.

As soon as you quit being Obama cheer leader and grow your own brain. By the way "dear" I have not been off my meds ( except one anti depressant, which I got back weeks ago) and unlike you I see my doctor for delusional and paranoid believes every week. Try it you may wake up and realize you been sold a bill of goods that ain't ever coming in.

My mental State is JUST FINE, unlike your delusional one. You went off in 2008 when your white guilt and party loyalty got you a black man to vote for. And you have been brain dead ever since.

I have not forgotten how you were one of the party loyalist preaching that any complaint against Obama was racist. You never once backed up those claims and still do not. You are a TROLL. Most of your posts are simply a couple lines not even dealing with the subject matter but attacking one or more posters in the thread.

You almost never address a threads issues and routinely resort to character assassination and petty insults. All signs of a TROLL.

your mental state isn't fine at all.

you're also a liar because you know i supported hillary, moron.

and the troll is you... you find it amusing to follow my posts around calling me names. and if you think i'm not going to respond appropriately to a lunatic like you, you're more insane than i thought you were. and if you think it's trolling to respond to trolls who smear and lie about everyone who doesn't agree with them, then you shouldn't be posting.

go lie about someone else, freak.

piss off, psycho. get your meds.

Last edited:

get it. seriously.

your mental state isn't fine at all.

you're also a liar because you know i supported hillary, moron.

and the troll is you... you find it amusing to follow my posts around calling me names. and if you think i'm not going to respond appropriate to a lunatic like you, you're more insane than i thought you were.

go lie about someone else, freak.

piss off, psycho. get yourmeds.

Keep proving my point. If I wanted to I could go find the fawning post you made after Obama won the Nomination. The liar here is YOU "dear" and what is telling is you do it so well. Trying to claim now you are not an Obama bot is beyond belief. Further you may want to actually look up the definition of a troll and then compare the majority of your posts since November of 2008 to that definition. You went ape shit nuts after Obama won and have been ape shit nuts ever since.

And "dear"? Every time you troll and I catch it, you can believe I will point it out. I have an idea? Instead of posting a troll post where all you do is make disparaging comments about some poster or his source, how about you actually ADDRESS the subject of the thread. You just got owned By Fitnah in the last thread you pulled that shit in.

By the way, I need extra money under the table, how do I become one of the special posters that get paid to post here?

"Special Posters"? OMG 'Thread Shills' or even Trolls in USMB? What's more interesting is the fact that a hundred or hundreds more GUESTS always outnumber the Members, such as now.......39 Members and 237 Guests.

There are a lot of people intensely interested in the topics and comments here in USMB. So feel proud people, our comments and opinions must count to many others.
Who could they be? :lol:
:eusa_angel:

By the way, I need extra money under the table, how do I become one of the special posters that get paid to post here?

"Special Posters"? OMG 'Thread Shills' or even Trolls in USMB? What's more interesting is the fact that a hundred or hundreds more GUESTS always outnumber the Members, such as now.......39 Members and 237 Guests.

There are a lot of people intensely interested in the topics and comments here in USMB. So feel proud people, our comments and opinions must count to many others.

I thought our juvenile antics were just entertaining. :eusa_eh:

Shit. Now I feel like a bug under a microscope.

Hey Guests!

mooning1.jpg

They're my handlers. They want to make sure I don't get outta line.

They're my handlers. They want to make sure I don't get outta line.

You should really try a new temp agency.

Apparently not only entertaining to us but to the rest of the world. I guess "They" must feel we are the 'pulse of the nation', the 'grassroots opinion makers', of course maybe "They" are just looking for more examples for their Thesis to attain their PHd's after 4 years of Psych classes. :lol:

Apparently not only entertaining to us but to the rest of the world. I guess "They" must feel we are the 'pulse of the nation', the 'grassroots opinion makers', of course maybe "They" are just looking for more examples for their Thesis to attain their PHd's after 4 years of Psych classes. :lol:

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm in a maze, and who smells like cheese? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back