Trump lies: How many people know Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate?

Hey Dopey, the reason a link was posted was so people like you could stop embarrassing yourselves so publicly

"Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate. The administration has announced rules that would limit tailpipe emissions from cars and light trucks, effectively requiring automakers to sell more electric vehicles and hybrids. It doesn’t ban gas cars."

D'Oh!
You are ignoring what YOUR thread is about. let me remind you....MANDATE. :rolleyes-41:

Newsmax interview, Jan. 21, 2024

And think of it, for four years we had no terror problem.

There were in fact terrorist attacks in the United States during the Trump administration. In 2017, to name one, a native of Uzbekistan plowed a pickup truck down a bike path in Manhattan, killing eight people. The Justice Department said the driver, Sayfullo Saipov, carried out the terrorist attack in the name of ISIS.

Newsmax interview, Jan. 21, 2024

And think of it, for four years we had no terror problem.

There were in fact terrorist attacks in the United States during the Trump administration. In 2017, to name one, a native of Uzbekistan plowed a pickup truck down a bike path in Manhattan, killing eight people. The Justice Department said the driver, Sayfullo Saipov, carried out the terrorist attack in the name of ISIS.
the worst terrorists in america take orders from trump.

"proud boys, stand by," trump

i have my own theory about why the "blm riots" and such were part of the trump "american carnage" camp;aign theme.

most of the violence involved the same type of "boogaloo boy" mentality that pervades this "civil war ii" crowd.

The EV mandate hasn't been "implemented", but it has been scheduled. After a predetermined date, you will not be able to buy a ICE vehicle in California, and that's already the law. Sleepy Joe has declared the end of fossil fuels.

Trump has long been criticized as a candidate that goes deep over the edge with lies. Whole news pages and web pages are dedicated to what people say are fact checked statements that prove Trump is an incredible liar. This alone is unheard of since the colonial days in North America.

Now: How many people know Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate?

View attachment 929133

Tax incentives are mandates.

The EV mandate hasn't been "implemented", but it has been scheduled. After a predetermined date, you will not be able to buy a ICE vehicle in California, and that's already the law. Sleepy Joe has declared the end of fossil fuels.
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Sean Hannity interview, Jan. 22, 2024

I mean, what he’s doing with energy with an all-electric mandate, where you won’t be able to buy any other form of car in a very short period of time.

Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate. The administration has announced rules that would limit tailpipe emissions from cars and light trucks, effectively requiring automakers to sell more electric vehicles and hybrids. It doesn’t ban gas cars.

Just the facts:

You still don't know the definition of a MANDATE.
Here's a hint.....it's not a law. :rolleyes-41:
More bullshit from you?

Okay.

The administration’s proposed regulations, if put in place, would push manufacturers to ensure that an estimated two-thirds of new cars sold in the U.S. by 2032 are all-electric — a tremendous challenge. Still, there is some flexibility in the proposed rules. Companies could meet the standards with fewer electric vehicles than the two-thirds estimate if, say, new, nonelectric cars are made more efficient, said Kenneth Gillingham, a Yale University professor of environmental and energy economics.

More bullshit from you?

Okay.

The administration’s proposed regulations, if put in place, would push manufacturers to ensure that an estimated two-thirds of new cars sold in the U.S. by 2032 are all-electric — a tremendous challenge. Still, there is some flexibility in the proposed rules. Companies could meet the standards with fewer electric vehicles than the two-thirds estimate if, say, new, nonelectric cars are made more efficient, said Kenneth Gillingham, a Yale University professor of environmental and energy economics.

Just keep dancing, Stretch. You still are avoiding what I've been posting, and just reverting back to a biased rag site.
Typical coming from you. You are a hack that just keeps on giving.
You make a good chew toy. :clap:

Just keep dancing, Stretch. You still are avoiding what I've been posting, and just reverting back to a biased rag site.
Typical coming from you. You are a hack that just keeps on giving.
You make a good chew toy. :clap:
People can follow the links to facts, and ignore your bullshit.

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Sean Hannity interview, Jan. 22, 2024

I mean, what he’s doing with energy with an all-electric mandate, where you won’t be able to buy any other form of car in a very short period of time.

Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate. The administration has announced rules that would limit tailpipe emissions from cars and light trucks, effectively requiring automakers to sell more electric vehicles and hybrids. It doesn’t ban gas cars.

Just the facts:
the subtle difference of carrot and stick.
More bullshit from you?

Okay.

these guys may be correct that our teachers are failing them . miserably

Wasn't it your liberals fags who got caught with their pants down knocking it out in the House?
Why, yes it was, yes it was, indeed.
excuse me meister, but haven't all of the congresscritters caught turning the pages ben repubs? the senator at the airport? the former speaker of the house? his fellow wrestling coach, gym jorcan?.

maybe there are a few dem pedophiles, but if i were looking for one, fishing probably better on the other side of the aisle..

Why are we arguing about meaningless misstatements instead of major policy pronouncements, such as we are opposing the Russians in Ukraine in order to save world democracy?

Forum List

Back