Sockpuppeting the editorial pages

Interesting...

I read the article, and the author sounded like she could be a fellow USMB poster complaining about neg rep.

It's no secret that people are being paid by the hour to propagandize...oops.. I mean blog.

but people are always told to write letters to the editor, too.

Last edited:
It's no secret that people are being paid by the hour to propagandize...oops.. I mean blog.

Let me get this right? You have no problem with Obama allowing his people to manipulate the American people with false letters to the editor around the Country? BUT do have a problem with INDIVIDUALS running their own private websites? Anyone else need anymore proof of just how stupid Jillian is?

Interesting...

I read the article, and the author sounded like she could be a fellow USMB poster complaining about neg rep.

Or a USMB poster whining about being busted and caught:

Ellielight: I did answer Ms. Eaton's questions about addresses and the letter's authenticity. She identified herself as a journalist who covers Washington. There was lots to write about this week, for example Teddy Kennedy' seat falling to a Republican, or the Supreme Court's ruling allowing corporations to donate unlimited funds to causes they support. Both those events portend unimaginable consequences for democracy in this country. And Ms. Eaton, a "Washington" journalist, decides to spend a few minutes pasting snippets of letters into Google and come up with a story about a letter writer. I'm sure such domesticity and small-mindedness would make Sarah Palin quite proud.

Quick! Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Let me get this right? You have no problem with Obama allowing his people to manipulate the American people with false letters to the editor around the Country? BUT do have a problem with INDIVIDUALS running their own private websites? Anyone else need anymore proof of just how stupid Jillian is?

Oh come on, RGS. Both "sides" distribute their little form letters to the editor on their pet subjects. And both "sides" pay bloggers and forum shills to distribute their talking points. This is nothing new. Personally I don't have a problem with it. Jobs are scarce, if some kid can make a few bucks being a shill then go for it. I don't have to listen. But it's hypocrisy to say it's OK for one side and not the other.

Last edited:
I wanna know where I can pick up a few bucks posting ridiculous stuff. Anyone got any leads? C'mon rdean...hook a brutha up.

you know, ijit, i know you wait for te opportunity to insult me... but if you think we haven't had people on this board paid by the GOP to spam, you're brain dead.

S'matter? I thought money = free speech.

hypocrite.

you know, ijit, i know you wait for te opportunity to insult me... but if you think we haven't had people on this board paid by the GOP to spam, you're brain dead.

hypocrite.

DNC too.

Its the ones that always come back around to the same exact talking point *ahem*cough*rdean*cough*ahem*

hypocrite.

DNC too.

Its the ones that always come back around to the same exact talking point *ahem*cough*rdean*cough*ahem*

No NO, ask Jillian, only the evil non Obama Republicans do that. She just said so.

Jillian is a troll, she is an OBAMA TROLL. There is nothing Obama could ever do she would disagree with. She is a Liberal that has proven she would silence regular Americans if she had the power, railing against blogs is what she does. Of course what does that say for those ohh so smart and superior Liberals if they are not in fact on the net with blogs themselves? Of course THOSE blogs are JUST fine for Jillian.

hypocrite.

DNC too.

ummm... sinatra? kman? and i don't remember if you were here for paperboy.

just sayin'.

and i thought my post was an acknowledgment it was entirely possible that she was paid. bummer rgs is such delusional hack that he couldn't see that *shrug*

hypocrite.

DNC too.

ummm... sinatra?

just sayin'.

and i thought my post was an acknowledgment it was entirely possible that she was paid. bummer rgs is such delusional hack that he couldn't see that *shrug*

rightwinger.

It didn"t surprise me either, except I think it's silly that she used the same name And apparently the "real" Elie Light is a reporter in NJ. She claims that it's a common name. I don't believe that. I wrote a letter to our small local newspaper and they called to confirm that it was me before they printed it. It's a shame that all papers don't do this. Or maybe they only do it when they aren't in agreement with the writer?

Forum List

Back