Society tortured for my 20's

Aw man. High esteem on WinterBorn. darn. Mr glasses. Guantanamo Bay, its not like your tax dollars pay for water in the nose.

Aw man. High esteem on WinterBorn. darn. Mr glasses. Guantanamo Bay, its not like your tax dollars pay for water in the nose.

Not sure what you mean by “High esteem on WinterBorn”.

I like my glasses. Coolest bifocals I own.

Guantanamo Bay? I was there once, for a few weeks of training. No idea what the water comment meant.

Guantanamo Bay? I was there once, for a few weeks of training. No idea what the water comment meant.

I remember having to go down there and do training. I also remember the movie theater that was outdoors too.

I also remember being bummed that we weren't allowed to go to the air base side. That is where all the women were.

I remember having to go down there and do training. I also remember the movie theater that was outdoors too.

I also remember being bummed that we weren't allowed to go to the air base side. That is where all the women were.

The outdoor theater was great. The mosquitos were hell. Great snorkeling though.

The outdoor theater was great. The mosquitos were hell. Great snorkeling though.

Yeah, but you drink enough beer while watching the movie, and you don't mind the skeeters as much.

I remember the first time I ever went SCUBA diving. Had a shipmate named George who was PADI instructor certified, so he told the dive people he was taking me out for a training dive and got all the equipment we needed.

We then went out to Cable Beach, and got in the water. We were swimming in 40 ft. deep water, and I forgot to watch my bubbles. George had slowly been turning us upside down, and when he signaled to surface, I went straight for the bottom. Freaked the hell out of me when I saw the bottom coming up at me. But yeah, you're right, there is some excellent diving over there.

Also some excellent diving in St. Thomas as well.

Forum List

Back