Society tortured for my 20's

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Nobody ever prepares or explains anything that's happened for all my 20's, the "tortured by society" decade. I did all gradeschool. Crappy enough the government owns your 13 years. College was on the same grounds that family approved of. I never participated in any group, or any campus activity, or socialized, just like Highschool, went through all 4 years at public U to get out from the first day. Brought a lunchable. They had in-class extra Credit assignments led by student JP. That's extra credit, I did that, its on the record. The leading faculty start in on reasons to kick me out with no notice and lose thousands of dollars, its from made up 2nd hand stories that I'm not aware of or understand, that there's any student problems. I handled everything fine defensively considering from the first, I worked, I participated, and people came after me with accusations and threats. Again, Nothing from education prepares for any curveballs like these. Besides having some shadow of wrongdoing since 2009, they were going to keep me from graduating. They have an Automatic Acceptance criteria that 3.4 GPA and 710 GMAT surpasses the "Automatic" acceptance criteria. When my family again, had the goal of study more or get a job, they blocked both. I have no single lead for anybody on any corrections or personal improvements. People are raised to think systems will work. I have every good intention to whomever should already have been the official assignment keeper or already recorded part of the university. The university doesn't smooth out its problems. The Dean said there was a problem I caused with JP that I went to check on, and somebody assaulted me cursed me out and put me on the internet like some cloak and dagger agent, right? Do you think I care about their new stories like that? They got false TV and internet and pinpricks on the skin bother me every second of every day. That part sure is crazy. And I know, there sure isn't anything to fix. Why I was there to produce positively is all I ever used the campus for. They plagued my jobs later on and opportunities. They probably filter the internet and fake all internet applications, I pound the pavement for days to get in any menial paper application job. I contacted the police at one point about any leads on any case anybody ever talked about. Why would I do that again? My family now is in on this backstab without a single bit of truth too, how far is all this supposed to go with a society torture based on and doing nothing? What good is it, they always did this, staff, JP, anybody, point at me Harassment claims and that doesn't have resolution hints, procedures. I was in a structured graded and peer-graded assignment when this happened and I must be legally accountable for Performing, I was maximally subserviently performing and acting Christian as a merciful sacrificing person would, when that's culturally appropriate and asked for. Instead, they insult all foundations of western civilization with the ridicule to it and joke that some 200 dollar allocation could be concerned with emotional manipulations, sex, or annoyances? That is an order of 10 the wrong denomination, I have no idea. Plus, I have no clue, no one defended one Charge concerning myself, or explained it, or had made a course of action of correction make sense at any level of sympathetic action. You know and I wouldn't trust family, anybody I ever meet for 10 years, with any common sense. They had a college shooting too that was just as likely to implicate me in, and they did. Everyone's on alert and they're going to Weed people out, and they can do anything they want talking like that. I hadn't more than raised my hand or mentioned or made statement toward harming a fly, not anywhere. The professor's Cult of Personality, exactly how I described it when asked TEN years ago, makes an environment about smiling and relation to himself, when that shouldn't be required classroom cohesion on students, I'd be as guilty as not laughing on time as anything and without malice. Then the staff pointed all this back with pure certainty of wrongdoing, about JP or whomever only professionally related with me that parents and anyone concerned with the degree would applaud currently and those shared events. There are plenty of not noteworthy occurrences and I'm not bothering family just the same about gossips made important because somebody says so one day, that kind of thing. Well who would do anything else about anything? Tons of money and influence and nobody names anything.

Last edited:
I had a Brother in law who saw the world as you seem to do. I probably can't give you any advice that you would care to take, but you gotta know that there are people who care about helping you deal with your problems. Give them a chance to at least try.

Nobody ever prepares or explains anything that's happened for all my 20's, the "tortured by society" decade. I did all gradeschool. Crappy enough the government owns your 13 years. College was on the same grounds that family approved of. I never participated in any group, or any campus activity, or socialized, just like Highschool, went through all 4 years at public U to get out from the first day. Brought a lunchable. They had in-class extra Credit assignments led by student JP. That's extra credit, I did that, its on the record. The leading faculty start in on reasons to kick me out with no notice and lose thousands of dollars, its from made up 2nd hand stories that I'm not aware of or understand, that there's any student problems. I handled everything fine defensively considering from the first, I worked, I participated, and people came after me with accusations and threats. Again, Nothing from education prepares for any curveballs like these. Besides having some shadow of wrongdoing since 2009, they were going to keep me from graduating. They have an Automatic Acceptance criteria that 3.4 GPA and 710 GMAT surpasses the "Automatic" acceptance criteria. When my family again, had the goal of study more or get a job, they blocked both. I have no single lead for anybody on any corrections or personal improvements. People are raised to think systems will work. I have every good intention to whomever should already have been the official assignment keeper or already recorded part of the university. The university doesn't smooth out its problems. The Dean said there was a problem I caused with JP that I went to check on, and somebody assaulted me cursed me out and put me on the internet like some cloak and dagger agent, right? Do you think I care about their new stories like that? They got false TV and internet and pinpricks on the skin bother me every second of every day. That part sure is crazy. And I know, there sure isn't anything to fix. Why I was there to produce positively is all I ever used the campus for. They plagued my jobs later on and opportunities. They probably filter the internet and fake all internet applications, I pound the pavement for days to get in any menial paper application job. I contacted the police at one point about any leads on any case anybody ever talked about. Why would I do that again? My family now is in on this backstab without a single bit of truth too, how far is all this supposed to go with a society torture based on and doing nothing? What good is it, they always did this, staff, JP, anybody, point at me Harassment claims and that doesn't have resolution hints, procedures. I was in a structured graded and peer-graded assignment when this happened and I must be legally accountable for Performing, I was maximally subserviently performing and acting Christian as a merciful sacrificing person would, when that's culturally appropriate and asked for. Instead, they insult all foundations of western civilization with the ridicule to it and joke that some 200 dollar allocation could be concerned with emotional manipulations, sex, or annoyances? That is an order of 10 the wrong denomination, I have no idea. Plus, I have no clue, no one defended one Charge concerning myself, or explained it, or had made a course of action of correction make sense at any level of sympathetic action. You know and I wouldn't trust family, anybody I ever meet for 10 years, with any common sense. They had a college shooting too that was just as likely to implicate me in, and they did. Everyone's on alert and they're going to Weed people out, and they can do anything they want talking like that. I hadn't more than raised my hand or mentioned or made statement toward harming a fly, not anywhere. The professor's Cult of Personality, exactly how I described it when asked TEN years ago, makes an environment about smiling and relation to himself, when that shouldn't be required classroom cohesion on students, I'd be as guilty as not laughing on time as anything and without malice. Then the staff pointed all this back with pure certainty of wrongdoing, about JP or whomever only professionally related with me that parents and anyone concerned with the degree would applaud currently and those shared events. There are plenty of not noteworthy occurrences and I'm not bothering family just the same about gossips made important because somebody says so one day, that kind of thing.

Life is much better in paragraphs.

• Banned
BULLDOG Like, who's that exactly? You're free to. If you're talking about the College Counselors office, no thanks on that. What my Freshman Year, a professor dragged me by the wrist to somebody named "Counselor" I didn't deal with those in highschool. Clien/professional privilege probing questions about gun accessibility they can send home to get me expelled by sympathy vote! What then, around this issue, and I truly had no lie for any of them or their bubblesheets and I guess they all got a ton more information than me about there being psychological or sociological disturbances. I don't make anybody deal with my problems. I was around anybody because I'm in performance.

There's like no one Possible to come around to fix punches in the face or pinpricks or masked torturers since 10 years ago anyway, no I'm getting published, whatever.

BULLDOG Like, who's that exactly? You're free to. If you're talking about the College Counselors office, no thanks on that. What my Freshman Year, a professor dragged me by the wrist to somebody named "Counselor" I didn't deal with those in highschool. Clien/professional privilege probing questions about gun accessibility they can send home to get me expelled by sympathy vote! What then, around this issue, and I truly had no lie for any of them or their bubblesheets and I guess they all got a ton more information than me about there being psychological or sociological disturbances. I don't make anybody deal with my problems. I was around anybody because I'm in performance.

I have no idea what resources you have available to you, but I guarantee there are some. You gotta decide to trust someone and admit your way of dealing with things ain't working, unless you like the way things are.

• Banned
That's witty quoting e-mails that were predetermined by some groupleader that didn't like an In-Person interaction. Keep working at it buddy. Or what? Like you know anything. Didn't have a thought going on. You can shut up and go away now, see there is no possible way you're ever going to link with how I dealt with things and how I got physically tortured, that's neither true or useful discussion. I wasn't even over there sharing with JP or anybody once. Name anything I talked about, because it didn't exist, then they had some e-mails predetermined by their own Korean International Business lesson about indirectness in introductions in business, and made some case "we have all your obsessive amount of emails" watch me print this out.

Nobody ever prepares or explains anything that's happened for all my 20's, the "tortured by society" decade. I did all gradeschool. Crappy enough the government owns your 13 years. College was on the same grounds that family approved of. I never participated in any group, or any campus activity, or socialized, just like Highschool, went through all 4 years at public U to get out from the first day. Brought a lunchable. They had in-class extra Credit assignments led by student JP. That's extra credit, I did that, its on the record. The leading faculty start in on reasons to kick me out with no notice and lose thousands of dollars, its from made up 2nd hand stories that I'm not aware of or understand, that there's any student problems. I handled everything fine defensively considering from the first, I worked, I participated, and people came after me with accusations and threats. Again, Nothing from education prepares for any curveballs like these. Besides having some shadow of wrongdoing since 2009, they were going to keep me from graduating. They have an Automatic Acceptance criteria that 3.4 GPA and 710 GMAT surpasses the "Automatic" acceptance criteria. When my family again, had the goal of study more or get a job, they blocked both. I have no single lead for anybody on any corrections or personal improvements. People are raised to think systems will work. I have every good intention to whomever should already have been the official assignment keeper or already recorded part of the university. The university doesn't smooth out its problems. The Dean said there was a problem I caused with JP that I went to check on, and somebody assaulted me cursed me out and put me on the internet like some cloak and dagger agent, right? Do you think I care about their new stories like that? They got false TV and internet and pinpricks on the skin bother me every second of every day. That part sure is crazy. And I know, there sure isn't anything to fix. Why I was there to produce positively is all I ever used the campus for. They plagued my jobs later on and opportunities. They probably filter the internet and fake all internet applications, I pound the pavement for days to get in any menial paper application job. I contacted the police at one point about any leads on any case anybody ever talked about. Why would I do that again? My family now is in on this backstab without a single bit of truth too, how far is all this supposed to go with a society torture based on and doing nothing? What good is it, they always did this, staff, JP, anybody, point at me Harassment claims and that doesn't have resolution hints, procedures. I was in a structured graded and peer-graded assignment when this happened and I must be legally accountable for Performing, I was maximally subserviently performing and acting Christian as a merciful sacrificing person would, when that's culturally appropriate and asked for. Instead, they insult all foundations of western civilization with the ridicule to it and joke that some 200 dollar allocation could be concerned with emotional manipulations, sex, or annoyances? That is an order of 10 the wrong denomination, I have no idea. Plus, I have no clue, no one defended one Charge concerning myself, or explained it, or had made a course of action of correction make sense at any level of sympathetic action. You know and I wouldn't trust family, anybody I ever meet for 10 years, with any common sense. They had a college shooting too that was just as likely to implicate me in, and they did. Everyone's on alert and they're going to Weed people out, and they can do anything they want talking like that. I hadn't more than raised my hand or mentioned or made statement toward harming a fly, not anywhere. The professor's Cult of Personality, exactly how I described it when asked TEN years ago, makes an environment about smiling and relation to himself, when that shouldn't be required classroom cohesion on students, I'd be as guilty as not laughing on time as anything and without malice. Then the staff pointed all this back with pure certainty of wrongdoing, about JP or whomever only professionally related with me that parents and anyone concerned with the degree would applaud currently and those shared events. There are plenty of not noteworthy occurrences and I'm not bothering family just the same about gossips made important because somebody says so one day, that kind of thing.

Life is much better in paragraphs.

You read my mind; thanks.

What a strange and bizarre stream of conciousness load of crap. Yes you have problems. You might need a way of thinking linearly. First, stop the drugs. Wait a week. The world might make more sense.

Sunni Man is hiring? Allah salaam alakeem , mica licka hi micka heiny ho. I Never been on any drugs ever. What drugs? This isn't a Million Little Pieces. I'm not on oprah. That's OK they all insult you on the way out the door, not that I am. That's At will employment, like, ya I think you're junk , everybody thinks I'm good firing you, oh ya? 3 times again... oh ya?

Nobody ever prepares or explains anything that's happened for all my 20's, the "tortured by society" decade. I did all gradeschool. Crappy enough the government owns your 13 years. College was on the same grounds that family approved of. I never participated in any group, or any campus activity, or socialized, just like Highschool, went through all 4 years at public U to get out from the first day. Brought a lunchable. They had in-class extra Credit assignments led by student JP. That's extra credit, I did that, its on the record. The leading faculty start in on reasons to kick me out with no notice and lose thousands of dollars, its from made up 2nd hand stories that I'm not aware of or understand, that there's any student problems. I handled everything fine defensively considering from the first, I worked, I participated, and people came after me with accusations and threats. Again, Nothing from education prepares for any curveballs like these. Besides having some shadow of wrongdoing since 2009, they were going to keep me from graduating. They have an Automatic Acceptance criteria that 3.4 GPA and 710 GMAT surpasses the "Automatic" acceptance criteria. When my family again, had the goal of study more or get a job, they blocked both. I have no single lead for anybody on any corrections or personal improvements. People are raised to think systems will work. I have every good intention to whomever should already have been the official assignment keeper or already recorded part of the university. The university doesn't smooth out its problems. The Dean said there was a problem I caused with JP that I went to check on, and somebody assaulted me cursed me out and put me on the internet like some cloak and dagger agent, right? Do you think I care about their new stories like that? They got false TV and internet and pinpricks on the skin bother me every second of every day. That part sure is crazy. And I know, there sure isn't anything to fix. Why I was there to produce positively is all I ever used the campus for. They plagued my jobs later on and opportunities. They probably filter the internet and fake all internet applications, I pound the pavement for days to get in any menial paper application job. I contacted the police at one point about any leads on any case anybody ever talked about. Why would I do that again? My family now is in on this backstab without a single bit of truth too, how far is all this supposed to go with a society torture based on and doing nothing? What good is it, they always did this, staff, JP, anybody, point at me Harassment claims and that doesn't have resolution hints, procedures. I was in a structured graded and peer-graded assignment when this happened and I must be legally accountable for Performing, I was maximally subserviently performing and acting Christian as a merciful sacrificing person would, when that's culturally appropriate and asked for. Instead, they insult all foundations of western civilization with the ridicule to it and joke that some 200 dollar allocation could be concerned with emotional manipulations, sex, or annoyances? That is an order of 10 the wrong denomination, I have no idea. Plus, I have no clue, no one defended one Charge concerning myself, or explained it, or had made a course of action of correction make sense at any level of sympathetic action. You know and I wouldn't trust family, anybody I ever meet for 10 years, with any common sense. They had a college shooting too that was just as likely to implicate me in, and they did. Everyone's on alert and they're going to Weed people out, and they can do anything they want talking like that. I hadn't more than raised my hand or mentioned or made statement toward harming a fly, not anywhere. The professor's Cult of Personality, exactly how I described it when asked TEN years ago, makes an environment about smiling and relation to himself, when that shouldn't be required classroom cohesion on students, I'd be as guilty as not laughing on time as anything and without malice. Then the staff pointed all this back with pure certainty of wrongdoing, about JP or whomever only professionally related with me that parents and anyone concerned with the degree would applaud currently and those shared events. There are plenty of not noteworthy occurrences and I'm not bothering family just the same about gossips made important because somebody says so one day, that kind of thing. Well who would do anything else about anything? Tons of money and influence and nobody names anything.
While you were at school

Did they ever teach you about paragraphs?

Sunni Man is hiring? Allah salaam alakeem , mica licka hi micka heiny ho. I Never been on any drugs ever. What drugs? This isn't a Million Little Pieces. I'm not on oprah. That's OK they all insult you on the way out the door, not that I am. That's At will employment, like, ya I think you're junk , everybody thinks I'm good firing you, oh ya? 3 times again... oh ya?
?????? .. :dunno:

I hope that's not a manifesto of some squirrely sort. Gosh. Did anyone actually read the whole thing?

I've never been on any substance ever abusing anything ever. Never tried a cigarette or a beer, man.

?????? .. :dunno:
Now hiring?

Forum List

Back