Soaring profits thanks to obameyObamey.

They wrote the new laws so they are making more now, than they were then. See how that works?

Yes. But they're also denied the privilege of refusing coverage for preexisting conditions and setting lifetime caps. As a result, more premium-paying customers are getting what they paid for.

No other industry in America has gotten the free ride that health insurers enjoyed prior to the PPACA.

In order to boil the frog, you first place him in lukewarm water.

But you're right. Single payer would have been preferable, and it will come to that eventually.

Big fucking deal. they get to rape people, like me, who happen to be male, and over 68 years old and yet I have to buy coverage for pregnancy. You know, when you get to force men to pay for pregnancy coverage you can afford to pay for a whole lot of preconditions now can't you?

Like I said, the law relied on the stupidity of the people and propagandists like you to push the shit through. But that is what the law is ...shit. It helps very few people who weren't covered in the first place, it gives them worse coverage for more money and it enriches the wealthiest one percenters out there...And you think it's good. So I guess that makes you stupid as well as a propagandist.

Big fucking deal. they get to rape people, like me, who happen to be male, and over 68 years old and yet I have to buy coverage for pregnancy.

Let me guess. You refused Medicare because Reasons.

See, a smart person your age would sign up for a Medicare Advantage program which - surprise! - does not require pregnancy coverage.

Bragging about your lack of information doesn't make you look clever, mmkay?

Big fucking deal. they get to rape people, like me, who happen to be male, and over 68 years old and yet I have to buy coverage for pregnancy.

See, a smart person your age would sign up for a Medicare Advantage program which - surprise! - does not require pregnancy coverage.

I have been with Aetna for decades silly boy. If i were to go onto the exchanges, or on medicaid i would not be able to continue seeing my own doctors. In fact, i would have to travel all the way down to Las Vegas, a 9 hour drive for normal people, to see a cardiologist.

You just don't get it, or you don't care. obummer care sucks. It has always sucked, and it will always suck, unless you are a health insurance CEO or one of the politicians being paid under the table to push this abortion onto the American people.

And, for the record the only person in this discussion who is uninformed is YOU...m'kay...

I have been with Aetna for decades silly boy. If i were to go onto the exchanges, or on medicaid i would not be able to continue seeing my own doctors. In fact, i would have to travel all the way down to Las Vegas, a 9 hour drive for normal people, to see a cardiologist.

You just don't get it, or you don't care. obummer care sucks. It has always sucked, and it will always suck, unless you are a health insurance CEO or one of the politicians being paid under the table to push this abortion onto the American people.

And, for the record the only person in this discussion who is uninformed is YOU...m'kay...

None of your doctors take Medicare? Too bad you didn't determine that before you turned 65.

They wrote the new laws so they are making more now, than they were then. See how that works?

Yes. But they're also denied the privilege of refusing coverage for preexisting conditions and setting lifetime caps. As a result, more premium-paying customers are getting what they paid for.

No other industry in America has gotten the free ride that health insurers enjoyed prior to the PPACA.

But you're right. Single payer would have been preferable, and it will come to that eventually.
They should have fixed getting the uninsurable covered and left the rest alone.

Define "uninsurable" and explain how you'd have accomplished that while "leaving the rest alone."

Define "uninsurable" and explain how you'd have accomplished that while "leaving the rest alone."
That's what insurance companies called those with pre existing.

Were you under the impression that insurers weren't making profits before?

Whom they'd kicked to the curb in the past. How would you have motivated them to fold them in without charging them unaffordable premiums?

None of your doctors take Medicare? Too bad you didn't determine that before you turned 65.

No, they don't. medicare pays shit and I frankly don't want to have to wait months to get an appointment if I need to see a doctor. How fucking stupid are you? I have enough money I can pay for whatever care I need dumbshit. I am sorry that you are such an incompetent moron that you need public assistance to cover your medical costs because you were too stupid to get a good paying job, but the majority of us

No, they don't. medicare pays shit and I frankly don't want to have to wait months to get an appointment if I need to see a doctor. How fucking stupid are you? I have enough money I can pay for whatever care I need dumbshit. I am sorry that you are such an incompetent moron that you need public assistance to cover your medical costs because you were too stupid to get a good paying job, but the majority of us

Where did you get the notion that Medicare patients wait longer than anyone else (probably in the same place where you confused Medicare with Medicaid, but I'm curious)?

Where did you get the notion that Medicare patients wait longer than anyone else (probably in the same place where you confused Medicare with Medicaid, but I'm curious)?

Probably from Medicare silly boy....

U.S. Wait Time Problems

Medicare for All: Wait Times

U.S. Wait Time Problems

You probably believe that's the genuine Medicare site, too. :itsok:

U.S. Wait Time Problems

Nope, it's United Health Care. Now, can you tell me what exactly it is that they do, and why I went to their site?:eusa_whistle:

Whom they'd kicked to the curb in the past. How would you have motivated them to fold them in without charging them unaffordable premiums?
I'm sure the gov't could have done insurance companies like oil companies and gave them a great tax break to do it

I'm sure the gov't could have done insurance companies like oil companies and gave them a great tax break to do it

Probably. And added that to the middle-class citizen's tax burden as well. Some of us don't consider that a solution. :dunno:

U.S. Wait Time Problems

Nope, it's United Health Care. Now, can you tell me what exactly it is that they do, and why I went to their site?:eusa_whistle:

To have them convince you that Medicare is evil but UHC loves you?

Probably. And added that to the middle-class citizen's tax burden as well. Some of us don't consider that a solution. :dunno:
We're paying now ain't much different.

We're paying now ain't much different.

I'm sure you've got the stats to prove that. ;)

Big fucking deal. they get to rape people, like me, who happen to be male, and over 68 years old and yet I have to buy coverage for pregnancy. You know, when you get to force men to pay for pregnancy coverage you can afford to pay for a whole lot of preconditions now can't you?

And those of us who are young and healthy have to pay in for old codgers with cardiac issues who ought to be covered by Medicare but instead insist on staying in the commercial pool with us (those folks, of course, are protected by the age rating bands, which raise the rates of those of us who are younger to keep the older folks' premiums down).

Yet life goes on. And many of us don't even spend all day bitching and moaning about it. Imagine that!

High insurance premiums with no benefits. insurance companies are benefiting. Our tax dollars paying for those subsidizes.

Forum List

Back