Soaring profits thanks to obameyObamey.

Please feel free to show us a market that is working. They are ALL failing. Every single one of them. As we said they would.

Just of clarify: "working" for you means that a cardiac case in his late '60s pays a premium commensurate with his risk (i.e., doesn't benefit from the protections of community rates or age bands)?

I guess in that sense the markets don't quite "work." You're welcome.

But in the sense of competition on premium and quality instead of competition on how to most effectively drum people like you out of the pool, they're working fine.

^Speaking of propaganda.

The difference between fact and propaganda is what?:eusa_whistle::eusa_think:

Explain why you believe the KFF subsidy calculator is "propaganda" so I can ascertain whether you actually understand what the word means or if it's just something you throw out there at random.

The main reason is the source. From their KFF's home page:
The Foundation works with major media and corporate partners, government agencies and health departments, national leadership and community organizations, and other foundations to undertake large-scale public information campaigns on pressing health and social issues ...

Data from industry supported think-tanks, especially those with a mission statement of undertaking large-scale 'public information campaigns' are generally biased toward some end.

No, they don't. medicare pays shit and I frankly don't want to have to wait months to get an appointment if I need to see a doctor. How fucking stupid are you? I have enough money I can pay for whatever care I need dumbshit. I am sorry that you are such an incompetent moron that you need public assistance to cover your medical costs because you were too stupid to get a good paying job, but the majority of us

Where did you get the notion that Medicare patients wait longer than anyone else (probably in the same place where you confused Medicare with Medicaid, but I'm curious)?

Probably from Medicare silly boy....

U.S. Wait Time Problems

Medicare for All: Wait Times

You probably believe that's the genuine Medicare site, too. :itsok:

Nope, it's United Health Care. Now, can you tell me what exactly it is that they do, and why I went to their site?:eusa_whistle:

To have them convince you that Medicare is evil but UHC loves you?

Silly, silly little boy. I chose them because they are the AARP providers. Get a clue dude, they ALL suck. And you're too dumb to figure it out!

^Speaking of propaganda.

Explain why you believe the KFF subsidy calculator is "propaganda" so I can ascertain whether you actually understand what the word means or if it's just something you throw out there at random.

The Foundation works with major media and corporate partners, government agencies and health departments, national leadership and community organizations, and other foundations to undertake large-scale public information campaigns on pressing health and social issues ...

Data from industry supported think-tanks, especially those with a mission statement of undertaking large-scale 'public information campaigns' are generally biased toward some end.

So what facts do you consider "safe"?

Silly, silly little boy. I chose them because they are the AARP providers. Get a clue dude, they ALL suck. And you're too dumb to figure it out!

(A) You're not obligated to use UHC just because you're an AARP member
(B) They don't all suck; you've just convinced yourself they do because you can't be bothered poking your head out of the bunker to find out

^Speaking of propaganda.

Not many, unfortunately. But I should be clear, the statistics quoted are irrelevant in my view. You could prove to me, beyond all doubt, that authoritarian schemes like ACA are efficient and maximize key state interests, and I still wouldn't be persuaded that we should give up our rights to facilitate them.

I know! I used to be a republican, as well as a career health insurance executive, and I knew as soon as Obama was elected that the insurance companies were going to be like pigs in shit! I bought as much health insurance company mutual funds that I could afford, and have been raking it in ever since! It is one of the few times in my life when I can truly say that I am doing well, by doing good! Also, it is kind of nice to continue to rub elbows with my old republican friends who are living it up at the country club, thanks to Unitedhealth stock!

^Speaking of propaganda.

Not many, unfortunately. But I should be clear, the statistics quoted are irrelevant in my view. You could prove to me, beyond all doubt, that authoritarian schemes like ACA are efficient and maximize key state interests, and I still wouldn't be persuaded that we should give up our rights to facilitate them.

I haven't given up any rights. I'm sorry you feel you've had to.

(B) They don't all suck; you've just convinced yourself they do because you can't be bothered poking your head out of the bunker to find out

Present us with 10 people who have benefited from obummercare.

ss

I don't believe you.

ss

I don't believe you.

That's okay.

You expect me to reveal personal information on a message board? Aren't you a mod?

You expect me to reveal personal information on a message board? Aren't you a mod?

No you silly person. Find 10 reports from reputable news sources. If it's so damned great that should be easy.

No you silly person. Find 10 reports from reputable news sources. If it's so damned great that should be easy.

Name sources you consider "reputable."

Name sources you consider "reputable."

CNN, NPR, HUFFPO, FOX.

Ask and ye shall receive:

5 ways Obamacare has made Americans healthier

Fewer uninsured: Millions of Americans now have coverage, many for the first time. The share of the nation's uninsured has dropped to 12.3% for the first two months of the year, from 17.1% in late 2013, before coverage in the insurance exchanges began.
No one will be turned away: The law banned insurers from turning away applicants because of pre-existing conditions. So those who were previously deemed uninsurable -- either because of minor or life-threatening illnesses -- can now enroll in coverage to help them pay for their visits, tests and prescriptions.
Staying on parents' plan: Children can now stay on their parents' insurance until age 26. As a result, roughly 5.7 million young adults have gained coverage over the past five years.
Free preventative care: Insurers must now cover a host of wellness exams and screenings, including annual physicals, mammograms and tests for cholesterol and diabetes.
Paying for care, not visits: Under Obamacare, doctors and hospitals are increasingly incentivized to treat patients more holistically and to keep them well. Instead of just getting paid per visit or test, insurers and Medicare are moving towards paying providers one fee to treat a patient's condition and penalizing them if patients are re-hospitalized quickly.

NPR Poll: Obamacare More Popular Than President

New Report Confirms What The GOP Won't Admit: Obamacare Is Working

Fox, of course, prefers its own version of the truth, but here's a little something from Newsmax and from Forbes:

Gallup Poll: 70 Percent Happy With Obamacare Plans

As SCOTUS Decision Looms, Obamacare Satisfaction Reaches 86 Percent

Forum List

Back