Soaring profits thanks to obameyObamey.

Ask and ye shall receive:

5 ways Obamacare has made Americans healthier

Fewer uninsured: Millions of Americans now have coverage, many for the first time. The share of the nation's uninsured has dropped to 12.3% for the first two months of the year, from 17.1% in late 2013, before coverage in the insurance exchanges began.
No one will be turned away: The law banned insurers from turning away applicants because of pre-existing conditions. So those who were previously deemed uninsurable -- either because of minor or life-threatening illnesses -- can now enroll in coverage to help them pay for their visits, tests and prescriptions.
Staying on parents' plan: Children can now stay on their parents' insurance until age 26. As a result, roughly 5.7 million young adults have gained coverage over the past five years.
Free preventative care: Insurers must now cover a host of wellness exams and screenings, including annual physicals, mammograms and tests for cholesterol and diabetes.
Paying for care, not visits: Under Obamacare, doctors and hospitals are increasingly incentivized to treat patients more holistically and to keep them well. Instead of just getting paid per visit or test, insurers and Medicare are moving towards paying providers one fee to treat a patient's condition and penalizing them if patients are re-hospitalized quickly.

NPR Poll: Obamacare More Popular Than President

New Report Confirms What The GOP Won't Admit: Obamacare Is Working

Fox, of course, prefers its own version of the truth, but here's a little something from Newsmax and from Forbes:

Gallup Poll: 70 Percent Happy With Obamacare Plans

As SCOTUS Decision Looms, Obamacare Satisfaction Reaches 86 Percent

I asked for ten people who had been helped by obummercare and you post this shit? Are you for real? I don't want propaganda you jackass, I want TEN people who have benefited, not polls, not reports, TEN DAMNED PEOPLE WHO HAVE BENEFITED. C'mon dumbass. If this insurance is so gosh damned good this request should not be a problem.

Fewer uninsured: Millions of Americans now have coverage, many for the first time. The share of the nation's uninsured has dropped to 12.3% for the first two months of the year, from 17.1% in late 2013, before coverage in the insurance exchanges began.
No one will be turned away: The law banned insurers from turning away applicants because of pre-existing conditions. So those who were previously deemed uninsurable -- either because of minor or life-threatening illnesses -- can now enroll in coverage to help them pay for their visits, tests and prescriptions.
Staying on parents' plan: Children can now stay on their parents' insurance until age 26. As a result, roughly 5.7 million young adults have gained coverage over the past five years.
Free preventative care: Insurers must now cover a host of wellness exams and screenings, including annual physicals, mammograms and tests for cholesterol and diabetes.
Paying for care, not visits: Under Obamacare, doctors and hospitals are increasingly incentivized to treat patients more holistically and to keep them well. Instead of just getting paid per visit or test, insurers and Medicare are moving towards paying providers one fee to treat a patient's condition and penalizing them if patients are re-hospitalized quickly.

Fox, of course, prefers its own version of the truth, but here's a little something from Newsmax and from Forbes:

I asked for ten people who had been helped by obummercare and you post this shit? Are you for real? I don't want propaganda you jackass, I want TEN people who have benefited, not polls, not reports, TEN DAMNED PEOPLE WHO HAVE BENEFITED. C'mon dumbass. If this insurance is so gosh damned good this request should not be a problem.

Tell you what - you refute any or all of the information I supplied you from three out of four of the sources you said you trusted (along with two more) and I'll find you ten individuals who are quoted as saying "I love my Obamacare."

Deal?

Tell you what - you refute any or all of the information I supplied you from three out of four of the sources you said you trusted (along with two more) and I'll find you ten individuals who are quoted as saying "I love my Obamacare."

Deal?

No, it's not a "deal". You have made all of these claims and yet you can't produce ten REAL people that have been helped by this abortion of an insurance reform. You have proved that it sucks by your inability to perform one simple task.

Good day.

You have made all of these claims and yet you can't produce ten REAL people that have been helped by this abortion of an insurance reform.

So you believe any statistic that doesn't fit your confirmation bias is imaginary. That's useful.

You have made all of these claims and yet you can't produce ten REAL people that have been helped by this abortion of an insurance reform.

So you believe any statistic that doesn't fit your confirmation bias is imaginary. That's useful.

It's YOU that is demonstrating confirmation bias numbnuts. I have told you a simple test, if there are all of these MILLIONS of people who have benefited you should be showing us case history after case history of people who are greatful they have received obummercare. The fact that YOU can't speaks volumes to those of us who do not labor under the weight of confirmation bias.

It's YOU that is demonstrating confirmation bias numbnuts. I have told you a simple test, if there are all of these MILLIONS of people who have benefited you should be showing us case history after case history of people who are greatful they have received obummercare. The fact that YOU can't speaks volumes to those of us who do not labor under the weight of confirmation bias.

Ah, I thought you were discussing the PPACA, a.k.a. Obamacare, not some word you made up. I won't make that mistake again.

Ah, I thought you were discussing the PPACA, a.k.a. Obamacare, not some word you made up. I won't make that mistake again.

Deflect all you want silly boy. The fact remains that for all of the hype and propaganda you have been spewing you can't present 10 people out of over a hundred million who have benefited from the obummercare.

Talk about an epic fail. This ranks way up there with the worst fails of all....

Deflect all you want silly boy. The fact remains that for all of the hype and propaganda you have been spewing you can't present 10 people out of over a hundred million who have benefited from the obummercare.

Talk about an epic fail. This ranks way up there with the worst fails of all....

Apparently you and froggy need others to participate in your "Let's make up cute names" game, but it has no appeal for me.

In the event you want to discuss the PPACA, I'll be happy to participate.

Now, indulge your need to get the last word. (You did say "good day" several posts up, yet here you are.)

Apparently you and froggy need others to participate in your "Let's make up cute names" game, but it has no appeal for me.

Now, indulge your need to get the last word. (You did say "good day" several posts up, yet here you are.)

Still waiting for you to support your claims......and waiting.......and waiting,.........and waiting....... Kind of like your Medicare patients waiting to see a doctor!

Still waiting for you to support your claims......and waiting.......and waiting,.........and waiting....... Kind of like your Medicare patients waiting to see a doctor!

So you've changed your mind? What happened to "good day"?

I'm still waiting for you to support your claims silly boy. You shuck and jive with the best of them but still you present nothing but crap.

If only the data showing how beneficial ACA is for consumers were as conclusive as the data on corporate profits.

I'm still waiting for you to support your claims silly boy. You shuck and jive with the best of them but still you present nothing but crap.

When you can prove your claim that Medicare patients wait longer than "regular" people like you, we can talk.

When you can prove your claim that Medicare patients wait longer than "regular" people like you, we can talk.

Still waiting.....

Accompanied an elderly relative to the doctor's office not long ago. He has Medicare. He signed in just like every other patient and, when his name was called, he went in for his checkup.

No, "Sorry, buddy. You've got Medicare? You need to wait until we see everyone else first."

Funny, that.

Accompanied an elderly relative to the doctor's office not long ago. He has Medicare. He signed in just like every other patient and, when his name was called, he went in for his checkup.

No, "Sorry, buddy. You've got Medicare? You need to wait until we see everyone else first."

Funny, that.

Not really. It's been two days and you haven't been able to produce a SINGLE person who has benefited from obummercare. Not one. Tell you what, you come up with THREE, and I will stop calling it obummercare.

Funny, that.

Not really.

But you claimed - without a shred of proof - that Medicare patients had to wait longer than everyone else.

So were you mistaken, or did you lie?

Funny, that.

Not really.

But you claimed - without a shred of proof - that Medicare patients had to wait longer than everyone else.

Because they do. You are still avoiding my challenge like the plague dude. Why is that? C'mon mr. propagandist. If obummercare is so great, and that is the subject of the OP after all, why haven't you been able to present THREE people out of the so called millions that you claim have benefited. C'mon boy, show us something other than the bullshit you are so adept at spewing.

Funny, that.

Not really.

Because they do.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back