So your in front of a cop going a little fast

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
How do you handle the situation?

This happened to me yesterday. I was doing 50 mph in a 35 mph zone, noticed a cop right behind me. Rather than hit my brake I took my foot off the acclelerator pedal to gradually slow down. :dunno:

Bonnie said:

This happened to me yesterday. I was doing 50 mph in a 35 mph zone, noticed a cop right behind me. Rather than hit my brake I took my foot off the acclelerator pedal to gradually slow down. :dunno:

I pretty much do the same thing. Either that, or quickly look for a turn I can make just to get him out from behind me. I hate it when cops are behind me. When I do slow down, I don't slow down too much too fast, as I really think that makes them think "ah, I got em - hee hee". Too many cops, while doing great jobs, also have big heads and they love screw'n with people.....

freeandfun1 said:
I pretty much do the same thing. Either that, or quickly look for a turn I can make just to get him out from behind me. I hate it when cops are behind me. When I do slow down, I don't slow down too much too fast, as I really think that makes them think "ah, I got em - hee hee". Too many cops, while doing great jobs, also have big heads and they love screw'n with people.....

Exactly, you don't want to look too obvious :dev3:

Well, I live in a small town and it helps to know the cops here ! I was doing 51 in a 35 last month and a cop pulled me over and well thank GOD I knew him cause he just laughed and said "Sandy slow your fanny down ! "
He then asked me what's up and talked to me for 15 mins ! Then he left .. :teeth:

Oh and no ticket !

You can also pull safely over to the side of the road and let him pass you. If he also stops and asks you why you did,tell him you dropped something and wanted to search for it safely.

Sandy73 said:
Well, I live in a small town and it helps to know the cops here ! I was doing 51 in a 35 last month and a cop pulled me over and well thank GOD I knew him cause he just laughed and said "Sandy slow your fanny down ! "
He then asked me what's up and talked to me for 15 mins ! Then he left .. :teeth:

Oh and no ticket !

C'Mon tell us the truth, you batted your eyes at him and he couldn't resist your feminine charms :boobies: Kidding Sandy!!

Bonnie said:

My wife swears that if you hit your brakes they will leave you alone because you have realized the error of your ways. I personally think she also uses her femenine charms though because the give my ass a ticket no matter what I do.

Nope can't say that I did ! But honestly, to get out of a ticket I may would bat my eyes ! :dev1:

Also, my 11 yr old son was in the car so that proves I behaved myself ! :p:

Also, Steve (the cop ) is really a nice guy not a typical cop type !

remie said:
My wife swears that if you hit your brakes they will leave you alone because you have realized the error of your ways. I personally think she also uses her femenine charms though because the give my ass a ticket no matter what I do.

See maybe that is the secret weapon us women really do have, who knows?

Bonnie said:
See maybe that is the secret weapon us women really do have, who knows?

Honestly i think it has everything to do with the cop. Some seem to be looking for a reason to screw up your day and others seem genuinely interested in you safety and give you a lecture and send you on your way. Truthfully I could get a ticket every time i get behind the wheel and have only had two or three in my life. Guess I shouldnt complain

remie said:
Honestly i think it has everything to do with the cop. Some seem to be looking for a reason to screw up your day and others seem genuinely interested in you safety and give you a lecture and send you on your way. Truthfully I could get a ticket every time i get behind the wheel and have only had two or three in my life. Guess I shouldnt complain

I agree with that. I have met mostly very nice cops who are just trying to do their job and are not hung up on a power trip......Some have even been fatherly to me giving me warnings. So no complaints here either.

Sandy73 said:
Nope can't say that I did ! But honestly, to get out of a ticket I may would bat my eyes ! :dev1:

Also, my 11 yr old son was in the car so that proves I behaved myself ! :p:

Also, Steve (the cop ) is really a nice guy not a typical cop type !

STEVE? Never mind...I won't go there :teeth:

HGROKIT said:
No ma'am (as he tips his hat), I think I'll politely decline. Ain't right a fella should speculate regarding the actions of a lady.
;)

Damn you ! :finger3: I was a good girl (for once ) I was a perfect lady about the whole thing ! My son was in the car !! I can't help that I live in a small town where I know a lot of people ! :smoke:

Sandy73 said:
Damn you ! :finger3: I was a good girl (for once ) I was a perfect lady about the whole thing ! My son was in the car !! I can't help that I live in a small town where I know a lot of people ! :smoke:

Yes ma'am!. Wasswrong, corn a little close to the cob? :teeth: :tng:

Forum List

Back