Record Rainfall in Las Vegas

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
WOO HOO!!! We had a record rainfall in Vegas yesterday!!

We received .02 inches. The old record was .01!!

I never have seen rain in Vegas...only go there once a year though. It must be interesting to see so much rain for those that don't see it often. I, on the other hand, have had to pump out my basement twice in 5 years due to freak floods!

I'd gladly send you some rainwater for your flowers.

freeandfun1 said:
WOO HOO!!! We had a record rainfall in Vegas yesterday!!

We received .02 inches. The old record was .01!!

:LMFAO:

I don't even want to know how much rain we've had so far this summer. I don't even have my air conditioner installed yet.

Moi said:
I never have seen rain in Vegas...only go there once a year though. It must be interesting to see so much rain for those that don't see it often. I, on the other hand, have had to pump out my basement twice in 5 years due to freak floods!

I'd gladly send you some rainwater for your flowers.

So you live in Va too? :thup:

0.[0]1 inches? Dang. I'm moving.

I saw the title of this thread and was going to say bad news for lil but, oh well. :dev1: stay hydrated.

Perhaps it was a good thing that my trip got cancelled to vegas last weekend. We were on our way there and about an hour out of town, my stupid car's transmission went kaput! Better close to home than in Vegas eh?
Anyway...we got a new car!!! 2004 PT Cruiser Touring Edition!! Yay!!! :mm: :banana: :D :thup:

nbdysfu said:
So you live in Va too? :thup:

0.[0]1 inches? Dang. I'm moving.
Actually, no, NY. I used to live in Virginia...don't remember any floods there though. Seems in NY it's either drought or floods. Doesn't it just rain anymore??

Forum List

Back