So you remember what sunk Gary Hart's campaign?

Clinton was hardly the only President who had affairs, but he is only President who had his affairs exposed for political purposes. But there is a vast difference between being a serial cheater, and being a serial rapist.

Paula Jones being a case in point. Clinton made a crude and clumsy pass, but when she said "No", Clinton didn't force himself on her. He accepted her refusal.

Trump gets off on forcing himself on women and he really doesn't care if the woman is willing or not.

Clinton seems to genuine like women and enjoy their company. Trump has no regard or respect for women at all. None of his friends or advisors are women, except his daughter, with whom he has had a really creepy relationship, since he had her sitting on his lap at fashion shows as a teenager.
Shameless fucking hypocrite. ^^^^^^^

Clinton admitted to a long standing affair with Gennifer Flowers.

Anita Broaddrick was the one night stand. She was married at the time, and having an affair with another man. She told both that Clinton raped her. She continued to work for the Clinton campaigns, and gave an affidavit in the Paula Jones case to the effect that Bill Clinton did not rape her, and she wants the press and the lawyers to leave her alone about it. At that time, she had divorced her first husband and was now married to the man she had been having the affair with.

Ken Starr called Broaddrick in for an interview and told her if she didn't recant her affidavit, he would charge her with perjury, based on her ex-husband's testimony and put her in jail. And he offered her immunity from prosecution if she accused Bill Clinton of rape. She went for immunity.
Have I got this right? Are you defending Bill Clinton?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Had he not been a womanizing narcissist and misogynist, President Clinton might have been great. Instead, he learned early on that he could get away with anything. He had the Arkansas State Police bring women to his room. His corruption began way back in Arkansas.

hes-a-highly.jpg

Clinton was hardly the only President who had affairs, but he is only President who had his affairs exposed for political purposes. But there is a vast difference between being a serial cheater, and being a serial rapist.

Paula Jones being a case in point. Clinton made a crude and clumsy pass, but when she said "No", Clinton didn't force himself on her. He accepted her refusal.

Trump gets off on forcing himself on women and he really doesn't care if the woman is willing or not.

Clinton seems to genuine like women and enjoy their company. Trump has no regard or respect for women at all. None of his friends or advisors are women, except his daughter, with whom he has had a really creepy relationship, since he had her sitting on his lap at fashion shows as a teenager.
Clinton signed into the law the very thing that got him in trouble, he was not very intelligent. Clinton is a womanizer, his wife will tell you about all the whores he slept with. He reminds me of JFK and his cheating with Jackie, add his drug abuse and you begin to wonder how long his Presidency could last with all his health, womanizing and drugs.

The difference was we had cable TV during Clinton so it was tougher to hide, we found out about JFK many years later.

Clinton signed into the law the very thing that got him in trouble, he was not very intelligent. Clinton is a womanizer, his wife will tell you about all the whores he slept with. He reminds me of JFK and his cheating with Jackie, add his drug abuse and you begin to wonder how long his Presidency could last with all his health, womanizing and drugs.

The difference was we had cable TV during Clinton so it was tougher to hide, we found out about JFK many years later.

Media protected JFK to the very best of their ability and they did a great job. Kind of what they're doing for Biden today.

Had he not been a womanizing narcissist and misogynist, President Clinton might have been great. Instead, he learned early on that he could get away with anything. He had the Arkansas State Police bring women to his room. His corruption began way back in Arkansas.

hes-a-highly.jpg
Sure, she likes womanizers like Trudeau and Clinton, she seems to enjoy married men cheating on their wives, I find it disgusting.

Well, while there was more than one sex assault victim, Flowers was a willing home wrecking whore that had a long term affair with Clinton. Then when it came out, they both put in great effort to destroy her life.
While Carroll was sexually assaulted in a dressing room by the far b*stard.

Clinton was hardly the only President who had affairs, but he is only President who had his affairs exposed for political purposes.
if the internet had been around in the early 60s, Kennedy would never have been elected.

hes-a-highly.jpg
He is the King of Bankruptcy.

Terrible politician. Terrible person. I believe he's raped. He has always come off as rapey to me. Even pre-Apprentice. :dunno: Complete megalomaniac.

I agree with the megalomaniac.

We all get to believe what we want to believe. You may see him that way because you view him through a filter of hate. Few on the left are able to be fair or reasonable in their beliefs about the man. Nothing so far has been over the line or even questionable in all these attacks.

Pretty sad hysteria.

Are you eight years old? You write like a middle schooler. You are a MAGA cult member.

Hey stupid- you're the one that accused me of humping Trump and you insult me when I deny it?

LMAO!

It's this kind of thing that lets us know you ain't right in the head.

Few on the left are able to be fair or reasonable in their beliefs about the man.
LOL I'm probably more conservative than you are, tourist. I don't lie like a rug, cheat on my wife, and/or my taxes, like your own orange bag O' shit did. Morality is important to me. Oaths are important to me. Smaller government is important to me. Accountability is important to me. Fiscal responsibility is important to me. Freedom of speech is important to me. If you support the orange bag O' shit, it illustrates you give fuck all about the above. You just love what's popular and superficial and you're good, as long as your CULT tells you to be good. Just like a democrat.

So, when the orange bag O' shit attempted to violate the will of the people's vote in the 2020 election with nothing but arrogance and butthurt, I didn't find it fair nor reasonable. I wanted to burn the orange bag O' shit to the ground then and there.

NO ONE, especially a *pResident, gets to violate the constitution and walk away unscathed.

So, stick that tired 'leftist' shtick where the sun don't shine, blowhard. Magaturds have turned the GOP into an entitled bunch of pussies. Congratulations. Cancel culture ruined you turds and turned you into progressives. Fuck you both. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back