So who won last night's GOP debate in Milwaukee?

Who won the GOP debate?

• DeSantis

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ramaswamy

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

• Christie

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Haley

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Hutchinson

• Burgum

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
If you are eager to swallow your media's smears, you must ask yourself, "Why have no Republicans been able to contrive any credible charges?"
They have

And have you asked what a crackhead, in the throes of his addiction, did to make tens of millions of dollars?
Or why Joe has repeatedly lied about his relationship with his son's business?
Or why Joe spoke with his son's foreign clients on speakerphone dozens of times?
Or why Joe, in contravention of US policy, withheld a billion dollars in aid unless the Ukranians fired Shokin?
Or if it was just coincidence that Joe did this four days after his son's bosses at Burisma asked him get Shokin fired?

They have
You only cite allegations.

When will the Republican-controlled House actually initiate impeachment, or submit their allegations to sympathetic prosecutors for the issuance of actual indictments?

Last edited:
When will they initiate impeachment, or submit them to their prosecutors for the issuance of actual indictments?
My guess, the impeachment inquiry will start in September. The evidence so far is too compelling.

I answered yours, are you going to answer my questions?

Have you asked what a crackhead, in the throes of his addiction, did to make tens of millions of dollars?
Or why Joe has repeatedly lied about his relationship with his son's business?
Or why Joe spoke with his son's foreign clients on speakerphone dozens of times?
Or why Joe, in contravention of US policy, withheld a billion dollars in aid unless the Ukranians fired Shokin?
Or if it was just coincidence that Joe did this four days after his son's bosses at Burisma asked him get Shokin fired?

You're a moron. Trump has no peers, especially in some clown show jury trial.

So they'll get a jury of Reality TV Clowns.

Jury Forewoman- Tila Tequila...

She has not held up well

1692920786637.png

Your lashing out at women is not based upon reality.

Killing babies isn't based on reality. It's murder. It's some crazy BS that needs to be done away with as slavery was.
You damn right I'm lashing out at women who murder their babies.

I know of no surveys that sustain your contempt for American women.

Who TF needs a survey for this?
Like most normal folks, they recognize that a microscopic, mindless entity is not a person and, understandably, prefer to have control over their bodies rather than have that personal freedom seized by the State.

Making such profound, private decisions in consultation with trusted loved ones and medical and spiritual advisers is preferable to being dictated to by impersonal politicians.
A woman goes into an abortion clinic pregnant with a baby. A human being. When she comes out, the baby is dead. Someone murdered a baby. It doesn't matter if the baby was inside the woman or at home in its crib. Someone still murdered a baby. They didn't kill the mother. The baby wasn't killing the mother. They only killed the baby.

Professional consultation by someone who get's paid to murder babies. Spiritual advisors who think it's OK to kill a baby would be some satanic ritual of some sort.

Killing innocent babies, is horrible.

The debate was horribly moderated, there was no rhyme nor reason about who was allowed to cut off someone else and start talking.

At 1:58:36 here (apologize for the annoying little host):

Christie excoriates Donald Trump. Only Vivek Ramaswamy defends him strongly.

Keep in mind as you listen that every single one of them swore to support Donald Trump in the General Election. Think they will keep that word?

Last edited:
Haley said "When you wanna talk about what has been give to Ukraine, less than 31/2 percent of our defense budge has been given to Ukraine. If you look at the percentages per GDP, 11 of the European countries have given more than the U.S."

Is she freaking kidding? 3.5 percent of our military budget? Why should Ukraine get any percent of our military budget? I can't believe the percent is that high and that she used it to show that we are not giving Ukraine enough.

If European countries want to support Ukraine so bad, why did they never insist on letting Ukraine into NATO? The answer is so that they did not have to commit themselves to defending Ukraine. They will happily watch Ukraine defended to the last U.S. penny and drop of U.S. blood, but they won't put their pasty white skin in the game.

Surprisingly, I think Nikki Haley won.

DeSantis has no charisma. Almost seems robotic from what I saw. Vivek is too arrogant, and too much of a showman - very Trumpy. No wonder you guys like him.

Pence and Vivek looked good in the debate.

Pence doesn't stand a chance because the didn't challenge the fraudulent votes.

Vivek doesn't stand a chance because he's not Christian.

Um, yeah, I have no desire to live under the Live Action Version of "A Handmaid's Tale", thank you very much.

Jesus Christ, he's spent the last two years attacking Disney. DISNEY!!! You don't get more American than that.
Disney is no longer American. They will continue to suffer financial losses.

The debate was horribly moderated, there was no rhyme nor reason about who was allowed to cut off someone else and start talking.

At 1:58:36 here (apologize for the annoying little host):

Christie excoriates Donald Trump. Only Vivek Ramaswamy defends him strongly.

Keep in mind as you listen that every single one of them swore to support Donald Trump in the General Election. Think they will keep that word?

The debate was fine. As far as entertainment value, it wasn't even on par.

The most important lesson to be understood (that most probably never will understand) is that Trump's business savvy and use of unorthodox tactics is what makes him excellent presidential material and that, my good friends = good for America! Buffoons like Biden will do nothing but slander other world leaders and keep the US in a perpetual state of war while Trump knows how to look someone in the eye, shake their hand firmly, come to an agreement with them, and together achieve peace & prosperity for everyone.

Forum List

Back