So where's LeBron going?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
Everyone is going to be speculating soon enough about what team will be able to pull LeBron out of Cleveland. May as well start now.

Everyone is going to be speculating soon enough about what team will be able to pull LeBron out of Cleveland. May as well start now.

The Pacers, because his dream has always been to play in Indiana, and have Larry Bird as his boss!

:eusa_pray:

The Pacers, because his dream has always been to play in Indiana, and have Larry Bird as his boss!

I never heard that.

I heard NY Knicks. What better of a stage for him than NYC.

Please come to the Pistons.

I heard we are going to get Boozer.

• Banned
What would that do for the Knicks? playoffs?

What would that do for the Knicks? playoffs?

Well, I think that rumor was arrogant speculation to be honest with you. As if winning anywhere else won't be as good as winning on the NYC stage? :cuckoo: But it is why some great athletes go to NY. The money, the fame, etc. I'd rather be Jeter in NY than be any great player on the Tigers in Detroit. Imagine the nightlife? Or I'd like to play in Florida or Cali.

I don't think NY is a serious contender anymore to be honest with you because I don't think LeBron wants to take a step backward. Who else would LeBron play with in NY? They need a whole new team. Or maybe they are ready for a Lebron? I don't know. They seemed to suck this year. But better than the years before. They got rid of Marbury. LOL And he didn't help the Celtics win.

But Cleveland needs another star. LeBron's team let him down big time. I bet he was sure he was going to play in the finals against Kobe.

Now I have to give Kobe credit as being the best other than Jordan. LeBron is going to need to win one or two before we start considering him. Although he was amazing, even the games he lost.

Dwight Howard is now a superstar in my mind. What a great job he did, huh? I'm impressed.

No great players impress me until I see them being great in the playoffs. Regular season means nothing. Just ask Ewing, Charles Barkley, Malone or Iverson.

Why leave? I blame Mike Brown.

The team had their heads in the clouds about owning the first two series, and Brown didn't prepare them well enough to handle a REAL team.

That's the kind of intangible that you need your coach to come through on in times like those. ESPECIALLY in professional basketball, where the players' heads are bigger than in any other sport.

The Knicks have been talking about him for two years, walsh cleared the cap for him, and Dantoni runs a perfect offense for him.

If he leaves Cleveland it will be NY, but he likes it there, so who knows.

The Knicks have been talking about him for two years, walsh cleared the cap for him, and Dantoni runs a perfect offense for him.

If he leaves Cleveland it will be NY, but he likes it there, so who knows.

Didn't Labron get some flack for going to a Yankees game wearing a Yanks jersey?

He may have gotten it off Sabathia, CC took 25 Yankee players and clubhouse people to one of the playoff games.

Forum List

Back