NBA Final Thread

Guess nobody gives a hairy rats ass about the NBA finals! :lol:

Call it sour grapes if you will but IMO a healthy Celtic team beats the Laker team I'm seeing right now pretty handily.

Orlando is giving the series away.

Who is going to watch? Who you cheering for?

Me, I wanted to see Cleveland and LA, but now I will cheer for Orlando. Doesn't matter who is playing LA, as long at they BEAT THE LAKERS!

This matchup of stars is still super - FOX Sports on MSN

Plus, Dwight Howard is the MAN!

LAKERS

I don't have to say anymore do I? I mean, they are the champs aren't they? Like 15 titles in 30 tries, that's pretty good isn't it?

Last edited:
I actually turned the game off at the half. Switched to Rocky Balboa currently on FX; much more dramatic ending. :eusa_whistle:

lol, the Magic sucked worse than the Pacers did when they got stomped. :razz:

Anyhoo, shit's going down at Staples right now, so it's time for me to take off and contribute to the mayhem. :)

lol, the Magic sucked worse than the Pacers did when they got stomped. :razz:

Anyhoo, shit's going down at Staples right now, so it's time for me to take off and contribute to the mayhem. :)

Good job LA. Lets see if you can do it next year with a healthy Garnett.

But Kobe did it. I said he wouldn't and he did. Gotta give him props now. He's the second best next to Jordan.

He'll never pass Jordan, but now he has cemented his place as #2. Now Lebron has a lot of work ahead of him. Had Lebron won it all this year, he would have no doubt been my number 2, but he blew it. Now Kobe can rest that Lebron has to win multiple championships to pass Kobe as #2. And the Garnett injury kind of taints this championship, but thats not Kobe's fault, and he was able to win a 4th title and this one without Shaq, so gotta give it to him.

And if Kobe wins another one? It may be impossible for Lebron to ever pass him.

But it took Kobe 7 years after Shaq to win another one. Still, he did it. I'm shocked!! I can't wait to see the Lakers team next year. Will they be even better now having the confidence? Bynum sure seems to need it.

Forum List

Back