So where did Trump phuck up?

Let’s pretend there’s no Covid and no voter fraud.
Where did he come up short?
Did he get enough accomplished in his first two years with a Republican House and Senate?
Did he build enough wall fast enough?
Did he phuck up by not pushing hard enough to end DACA?
After John McShitstain voted down Trump Care why didn’t he promptly roll out another version?

He didn't fuck up at all. If there had been no Chinese virus Trump would have won in a landslide.

Voters like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. They like jobs all across the country and a great economy.

As for HC, show me in the constitution where the Govt. should provide Health care?? The Govt isn't responsible for anyone's health care. It should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

Im curious if you would be making this statement prior to your China virus - No you wouldnt.

Depends what year you asked me. 2017 was a miserable year for me. 2018 was awesome. 2019 was okay. But the key thing was, 2020 was an absolutely miserable time for almost all of us. Trump didn't rise to the occasion, it exposed him for what he truly was.

Look what you might be getting as a replacement for Trump - A politician who has sold Americas soul.

A one-legged carnival geek would be an improvement over Trump.

Oh thats right, you served, and somehow you believe in China first and America second.

I don't blame China for what the INVESTOR CLASS has been doing to the WORKING CLASS for the last 40 years.

I've worked in manufacturing. We've lost more jobs in manufacturing to automation and process improvement than we did to outsourcing. I'll go one further. Most of the plants I've worked in as a buyer, the people on the lines generally tended to be immigrants, Polish, Indian and Hispanic. Very few native born Americans of any race. Kind of hard to blame China for taking away jobs most of us never wanted to work.

He didn't fuck up at all. If there had been no Chinese virus Trump would have won in a landslide.

Really? Because he was trailing Biden in most of the polls before the virus hit... when Biden's campaign was on life support.

Voters like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. They like jobs all across the country and a great economy.

Except that had nothing to do with him.

As for HC, show me in the constitution where the Govt. should provide Health care?? The Govt isn't responsible for anyone's health care. It should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

Um. No. I think the one thing that the Covid Crisis has proven is that such a system doesn't work. Relying on your employer to provide insurance when tens of millions were losing their jobs?

Im curious if you would be making this statement prior to your China virus - No you wouldnt.

Depends what year you asked me. 2017 was a miserable year for me. 2018 was awesome. 2019 was okay. But the key thing was, 2020 was an absolutely miserable time for almost all of us. Trump didn't rise to the occasion, it exposed him for what he truly was.

Look what you might be getting as a replacement for Trump - A politician who has sold Americas soul.

Oh thats right, you served, and somehow you believe in China first and America second.

I don't blame China for what the INVESTOR CLASS has been doing to the WORKING CLASS for the last 40 years.

I've worked in manufacturing. We've lost more jobs in manufacturing to automation and process improvement than we did to outsourcing. I'll go one further. Most of the plants I've worked in as a buyer, the people on the lines generally tended to be immigrants, Polish, Indian and Hispanic. Very few native born Americans of any race. Kind of hard to blame China for taking away jobs most of us never wanted to work.

Depends what year you asked me.
Really ?
2017 was a miserable year for me.
Why ?
2018 was awesome.
Why ?
2019 was okay.
Why ?
But the key thing was, 2020 was an absolutely miserable time for almost all of us. Trump didn't rise to the occasion, it exposed him for what he truly was.
So Trump made America great again, but you blame him for doing everything he could considering we knew nothing about this virus at the time. Oh, but looking back now you have all the answers, and besides that Biden would have saved us all right ? Biden would still have this country locked down and begging at the feet of your beloved China.
Typical liberal freak response.

Again, you prove to be a master at economic and financial wizardry, within all the economic and financial realm.
You are nothing more than an educated idiot, who is really good at twisting and spinning the truth.
Im just a high school graduate, and its easy to see right through your rhetoric, and most everyone else on this forum can see that as well.

Last edited:

Really? Because he was trailing Biden in most of the polls before the virus hit... when Biden's campaign was on life support.

Except that had nothing to do with him.

Um. No. I think the one thing that the Covid Crisis has proven is that such a system doesn't work. Relying on your employer to provide insurance when tens of millions were losing their jobs?

The polls?? Don't make me laugh. The polls predicted a blue wave which didn't happen. If not for the Chines virus Trump would have won. Even if you choose not to believe it.

It had everything to do with Trump. He got rid of Barry's business killing EO's and put in his own business friendly EO's.

Show me in the Constitution where the Govt. has to provide healthcare for anyone?? I'll wait.

except for ben carson & betsy devos - he has lost all his people to resignation, firing or they ended up in prison.
Yep. And one of the many things that Trump and his Trumpsters don't understand is that this country is about far more than economic figures.

While it's easy to point out how flawed their "analyses" of the economic figures are (based on destructive, hyper-Keynesian spending and a Fed on fucking steroids), they clearly care more about inflated numbers than American lives. This country is about its people, and they've lost sight of that.

That's a shallowness that is ugly to observe.

Last edited:
So Trump made America great again,

No, he didn't. He made it worse. He made me ashamed of being an American.

but you blame him for doing everything he could considering we knew nothing about this virus at the time.

We knew plenty about the virus by Feb. 2020... Trump lied and people died.

Oh, but looking back now you have all the answers, and besides that Biden would have saved us all right ? Biden would still have this country locked down and begging at the feet of your beloved China.

Actually, Biden would have done what the Europeans did, and they got control of this thing. We haven't.

Again, you prove to be a master at economic and financial wizardry in the economic and financial realm.
You are nothing more than an educated idiot, who is really good at twisting and spinning the truth.
Im just a high school graduate, and its easy to see right through your rhetoric, and most everyone else on this forum can see that as well.

Duly noted you didn't understand my point and couldn't refute it.

Let’s pretend there’s no Covid and no voter fraud.
Where did he come up short?
Did he get enough accomplished in his first two years with a Republican House and Senate?
Did he build enough wall fast enough?
Did he phuck up by not pushing hard enough to end DACA?
After John McShitstain voted down Trump Care why didn’t he promptly roll out another version?

You've started of out of touch with reality. There is Covid and there is no voter fraud.

Show me in the Constitution where the Govt. has to provide healthcare for anyone?? I'll wait.

Show me where it doesn't.

me thinx the preamble to the constitution - ' to promote the general welfare ' - would certainly include the health of its citizens.

Nope. That means to provide a level field for everyone. Nothing about health care in that statement. You really think the FF in the 1700 thought the Govt. should provide HC?? If you do you are a fool.

except for ben carson & betsy devos - he has lost all his people to resignation, firing or they ended up in prison.
Yep. And one of the many things that Trump and his Trumpsters don't understand is that this country is about far more than economic figures.

While it's easy to point out how flawed their "analyses" of the economic figures are (based on destructive, hyper-Keynesian spending and a Fed on fucking steroids), they clearly care more about inflated numbers than American lives. This country is about its people, and they've lost sight of that.

That's a shallowness that is ugly to observe.

it seems like forever ago - but remember when we 'only' had some 15 confirmed cases & donny didn't want our fellow americans to come off that floating petri dish cruise ship because
he ' liked the numbers where they [were]'?

that's all that was needed to show exactly where his warped little syphallitic brain was in all of this.

me thinx the preamble to the constitution - ' to promote the general welfare ' - would certainly include the health of its citizens.

Nope. That means to provide a level field for everyone. Nothing about health care in that statement. You really think the FF in the 1700 thought the Govt. should provide HC?? If you do you are a fool.

lol ... you think the FF in 1700 thought the 2nd amendment included AR-15s & high velocity ammo? if you did, then you are a fool.

It exposed Progs for what they are also by that logic. The size of the social programs and government employment with benefit and retiree packages that people envy over does not help. And now the taxes those people pay help to keep the ones I just typed about in a comfortable life. Real privilege and not real privilege.

lol ... you think the FF in 1700 thought the 2nd amendment included AR-15s & high velocity ammo? if you did, then you are a fool.

Nope but they made sure the 2nd was in there. Not to protect the country from another country but so they could protect themselves against a tyrannical Govt. The FF were very wise men. Oh and if you think health care was on their minds then you surely are the fool you appear to be.

We learned from our mistake. This person should never have been President.

You learned nothing. You voted with the majority of the pimple faced pollyanna 18 year olds. That should tell you something about your lack of insight as a supposedly “mature” adult.

The people have spoken. Again. Outstanding. Fucking outstanding.

Nobody who loves the US should be excited about Biden/Harris with Harris being a few more diemented comments from becoming the US president.

I think it will be absolutely hilarious if the Supreme Court throws out these bogus late votes in some of these states and Trump wins. You think the markets are good now because of the vaccine news, they will absolutely soar with a Trump presidency and without the threat of high taxes and attack on oil. Being a financial guy, you should know this, but based on your lack of political forethought, you may not realize it.

We learned from our mistake. This person should never have been President.

You learned nothing. You voted with the majority of the pimple faced pollyanna 18 year olds. That should tell you something about your lack of insight as a supposedly “mature” adult.

The people have spoken. Again. Outstanding. Fucking outstanding.

Nobody who loves the US should be excited about Biden/Harris with Harris being a few more diemented comments from becoming the US president.

I think it will be absolutely hilarious if the Supreme Court throws out these bogus late votes in some of these states and Trump wins. You think the markets are good now because of the vaccine news, they will absolutely soar with a Trump presidency and without the threat of high taxes and attack on oil. Being a financial guy, you should know this, but based on your lack of political forethought, you may not realize it.
Good. Get it all out.

Forum List

Back