So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

And you are fucking idiot who couldn't pick up sarcasm.........
Luddly isn't capable of sarcasm.

No, just the ones that call him Uncle Tom and such.
Plus calling a woman a sexist is just hilarious. Palin is a sore on this country, me thinking this doesn't make me a sexist.
You and others on the left seem to get really upset when a woman is conservative.

Yep, I am sexist. That is it.
I have no problem with women conservatives, I even like a few. I do not like people like Palin, and you are too much of moron to understand why.
Perhaps you could explain. Degree of difficulty: You must use reality and not irrational leftist emotionalism.

I do love Daveman did the very thing I expected him to do.

Of course the reasons I don't like Palin could not be because she fuels hates, I don't agree with any of her beliefs, and I think she would take this country back 20 years, but it does have to do with the fact she is woman. I mean there can't be any other reason why someone who is not a right wing conservative would not like Palin.
Not liking her is one thing.

The left's irrational hatred is another.

No problems as far as I'm concerned.

129103706488563583.jpg

I'd still hit it. :woohoo:
Ya' might have to help her find her "uppers", first.....

sarah_palin_now_also_mad_at_indias_lamestream_media-460x307.jpg

i do love daveman did the very thing i expected him to do.

Of course the reasons i don't like palin could not be because she fuels hates, i don't agree with any of her beliefs, and i think she would take this country back 20 years, but it does have to do with the fact she is woman. I mean there can't be any other reason why someone who is not a right wing conservative would not like palin.
fuels hates gracie?

is that a window into your soul?

hey drunkard, i wouldn't comment on people making typos..
How is your run for president?

moron.

Luddly isn't capable of sarcasm.

No, just the ones that call him Uncle Tom and such.

You and others on the left seem to get really upset when a woman is conservative.

I have no problem with women conservatives, I even like a few. I do not like people like Palin, and you are too much of moron to understand why.
Perhaps you could explain. Degree of difficulty: You must use reality and not irrational leftist emotionalism.

I already explained why I don't like her......I think the part where I don't agree with any of her beliefs is good enough to prove I don't have a problem with her being a woman.
Do you think someone like me would like a white male who was Pro Life, Anti gay, and a Creationist? I am Pro Choice, not christian, and I support gay rights. I also believe in social programs, and I am not a conservative.

On the flip side, wouldn't I be a sheep if I supported her just because she was woman even though I don't agree with her at all?

Is that too hard for a moron like you to understand?

She just doesn't know her place, huh?

God, you are stupid.

I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but no.

You know what is weird.....I voted for a woman governor, a few women senators, and woman mayor. And you know what the difference is? I agreed with them, it isnt a gender thing, it is what they believe in....And yes you are stupid for not getting that.

I already explained why I don't like her......I think the part where I don't agree with any of her beliefs is good enough to prove I don't have a problem with her being a woman.
Do you think someone like me would like a white male who was Pro Life, Anti gay, and a Creationist? I am Pro Choice, not christian, and I support gay rights. I also believe in social programs, and I am not a conservative.

On the flip side, wouldn't I be a sheep if I supported her just because she was woman even though I don't agree with her at all?

So in other words you are an Obama supporter that applauds him wrecking this country to make it like everyone else and don't subscribe as Obama to "American Exceptionalism"...nor individual soverignty.

About cover it for ewe...sheep?

So in other words you are an Obama supporter that applauds him wrecking this country to make it like everyone else and don't subscribe as Obama to "American Exceptionalism"...nor individual soverignty.

Dude, shut up.

You cant even manage an original thought. :doubt:

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture2375-democratic-20seal.jpg

I know how democrats feel about even playing fields... Glad I could help! :lol:

You bitch about him not having a original thought, and you copy him by posting a crying baby?:lol:

Dufus, that picture was dusted off from years ago.

Did the level playing field bother you that much?
Of course it did. Party over country.She salivtes over it's destruction.

Dude, shut up.
Make me. What you gonna do? Cry?

Face it Luissa? YOU aren't an American by definition. The only reason you are is that you were born here, and that's all.

And there we have it.........I don't believe the way you do, so that makes me unAmerican.
I probably do more Vets on a daily basis then you will do in your life time.
Go shove your unamerican bullshit up your ass. I am sure you need a plug for the beer shits.

The hate for Palin really is exceptional. In my lifetime I have never seen a political figure so virulently and viciously and relentlessly attacked as this woman. So, did she cheat on her husband? No. Got caught showing her genitals on the internet somewhere like Wiener? No. Got caught embezzling money or defrauding somebody? No.

I know, did she sell guns to the Mexican drug cartel that were later used to kill a US border agent? Well, no. Maybe she didn't pay her taxes like she should've, like so many in Obama's cabinet? No. Who did she cheat out their life savings, like Madoff? Nobody. What part did she play in causing the recession? Absolutely none.

I'm running out of reasons why she should be so bitterly hated, why her then underage daughter should be treated so vilely in the press. You want to tell me that any democrat liberal's daughter would've been treated the same way? Go ahead, I'll tell you you're a fucking liar.

So she said some things that were misguided, ill-advised, or plain wrong. Christ, Biden does that every time he opens his mouth, where's the fiery condemnation for him? He gets a pass every time, but not her, why is that? You tell me, how many other politial figures have gone through the scrutiny she did? Answer: nobody even close. Every pol makes a gaffe sometimes, all of 'em. When she does it she gets crucified.
It's BDS transferrence. Bush is still out of the limelight, so those with Bush Derangement Syndrome had to transfer all that haughty anger elsewhere, and Palin is a target because she lives in a state of low population density.

You bitch about him not having a original thought, and you copy him by posting a crying baby?:lol:

Dufus, that picture was dusted off from years ago.

Did the level playing field bother you that much?
Of course it did. Party over country.She salivtes over it's destruction.

I laugh at these projections of racism. If people only knew of my families makeup and then adding my crew.

They wouldnt know which way to spin.:lol:

Face it Luissa? YOU aren't an American by definition. The only reason you are is that you were born here, and that's all.

And there we have it.........I don't believe the way you do, so that makes me unAmerican.
Go shove your unamerican bullshit up your ass. I am sure you need a plug for the beer shits.
Wench? You operate on a false assumption. Press on.

Wench? You operate on a false assumption. Press on.
Have vodka shits?

Forum List

Back