So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

Dufus, that picture was dusted off from years ago.

Did the level playing field bother you that much?
Of course it did. Party over country.She salivtes over it's destruction.

I laugh at these projections of racism. If people only knew of my families makeup and then adding my crew.

They wouldnt know which way to spin.:lol:
They have no idea of real history. Nor do they care. They just operate on whatever the Gubmint taught them.

The hate for Palin really is exceptional. In my lifetime I have never seen a political figure so virulently and viciously and relentlessly attacked as this woman. So, did she cheat on her husband? No. Got caught showing her genitals on the internet somewhere like Wiener? No. Got caught embezzling money or defrauding somebody? No.

I know, did she sell guns to the Mexican drug cartel that were later used to kill a US border agent? Well, no. Maybe she didn't pay her taxes like she should've, like so many in Obama's cabinet? No. Who did she cheat out their life savings, like Madoff? Nobody. What part did she play in causing the recession? Absolutely none.

I'm running out of reasons why she should be so bitterly hated, why her then underage daughter should be treated so vilely in the press. You want to tell me that any democrat liberal's daughter would've been treated the same way? Go ahead, I'll tell you you're a fucking liar.

So she said some things that were misguided, ill-advised, or plain wrong. Christ, Biden does that every time he opens his mouth, where's the fiery condemnation for him? He gets a pass every time, but not her, why is that? You tell me, how many other politial figures have gone through the scrutiny she did? Answer: nobody even close. Every pol makes a gaffe sometimes, all of 'em. When she does it she gets crucified.
It's BDS transferrence. Bush is still out of the limelight, so those with Bush Derangement Syndrome had to transfer all that haughty anger elsewhere, and Palin is a target because she lives in a state of low population density.
And a Conservative Woman to leftists not on par with Madame Pelosi...:lol:

Like Ive said before, they were terrified of her running. She's not and she's no longer a target

I agree. My guess is that if she suddenly decided to toss her hat in and run for President, the shit storm would start all over again.

Well, the only shit storm to worry about is the fallout after she gets exposed again. Then the whirlwind of damage control begins. I mean, shoot, Sarah Palin and just the satire involved with the thought of her actually being president has given us some of the best Saturday Night Live material out there.

For that, I solute her. :lol:

:clap2:

Bimbos unite!

this is part of his campaign. You aren't an american, but you are born here.
It only makes sense to raging drunks and the mentally retarded.
Oh, you mean a "Murican." Caucasian, Evangelical, right wing, nationalist, not overly educated ... am I close?

i would have said no education but thats just me.

She did compete in a beauty pageant and did pretty good. That counts for something, especially during the pageant we call the presidential election.

Face it Luissa? YOU aren't an American by definition. The only reason you are is that you were born here, and that's all.

Pray tell, what is the definition to which you refer?

Only conservative republicans are ‘real’ Americans, it’s typical of conservative disdain for dissent and diversity. It’s also representative of conservative authoritarianism and their desire for everyone to conform.

this is part of his campaign. You aren't an american, but you are born here.
It only makes sense to raging drunks and the mentally retarded.
Oh, you mean a "Murican." Caucasian, Evangelical, right wing, nationalist, not overly educated ... am I close?

i would have said no education but thats just me.
No, a little education is okay, but if you get too educated you start asking too many questions. These people are "over educated," you see.

Yep, I am sexist. That is it.
I have no problem with women conservatives, I even like a few. I do not like people like Palin, and you are too much of moron to understand why.
Perhaps you could explain. Degree of difficulty: You must use reality and not irrational leftist emotionalism.

I already explained why I don't like her......I think the part where I don't agree with any of her beliefs is good enough to prove I don't have a problem with her being a woman.
Do you think someone like me would like a white male who was Pro Life, Anti gay, and a Creationist? I am Pro Choice, not christian, and I support gay rights. I also believe in social programs, and I am not a conservative.

On the flip side, wouldn't I be a sheep if I supported her just because she was woman even though I don't agree with her at all?

Is that too hard for a moron like you to understand?
Congratulations. You may not be suffering from PDS after all.

But surely even you can admit that some of the left's hatred for her is simply irrational.

God, you are stupid.

I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but no.

You know what is weird.....I voted for a woman governor, a few women senators, and woman mayor. And you know what the difference is? I agreed with them, it isnt a gender thing, it is what they believe in....And yes you are stupid for not getting that.
You seem to think that you are the entire left.

Do you understand that there are others besides you?

Face it Luissa? YOU aren't an American by definition. The only reason you are is that you were born here, and that's all.

Pray tell, what is the definition to which you refer?

Only conservative republicans are ‘real’ Americans, it’s typical of conservative disdain for dissent and diversity. It’s also representative of conservative authoritarianism and their desire for everyone to conform.
[email protected]

https://my.barackobama.com/page/signup/o2012-attackwatch-report-an-attack

Forum List

Back