So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

Perhaps you could explain. Degree of difficulty: You must use reality and not irrational leftist emotionalism.

I already explained why I don't like her......I think the part where I don't agree with any of her beliefs is good enough to prove I don't have a problem with her being a woman.
Do you think someone like me would like a white male who was Pro Life, Anti gay, and a Creationist? I am Pro Choice, not christian, and I support gay rights. I also believe in social programs, and I am not a conservative.

On the flip side, wouldn't I be a sheep if I supported her just because she was woman even though I don't agree with her at all?

Is that too hard for a moron like you to understand?
Congratulations. You may not be suffering from PDS after all.

But surely even you can admit that some of the left's hatred for her is simply irrational.

Some yes, most no. The left wouldn't like her even if she was a male.

Perhaps you could explain. Degree of difficulty: You must use reality and not irrational leftist emotionalism.

I already explained why I don't like her......I think the part where I don't agree with any of her beliefs is good enough to prove I don't have a problem with her being a woman.
Do you think someone like me would like a white male who was Pro Life, Anti gay, and a Creationist? I am Pro Choice, not christian, and I support gay rights. I also believe in social programs, and I am not a conservative.

On the flip side, wouldn't I be a sheep if I supported her just because she was woman even though I don't agree with her at all?

But surely even you can admit that some of the left's hatred for her is simply irrational.

Geee.

Gee... You are doing such a great job.. Working on the inside killing this beast!
A very compensable and complete way of doing this job right Caveman!

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4285-gop-morgue-add-caveman.jpg

Last edited:

Geee.

From your sig line: ...."my words come from educating myself of the complete subject before I sound like some “DUMBASS..."

What happened? :confused:

Geee.

From your sig line: ...."my words come from educating myself of the complete subject before I sound like some “DUMBASS..."

What happened? :confused:

give a little time learning posting, as wanting to do one thing, and not allowed to
complete the way I like.. just a little more time I'll be ready to go!

I can live with disagreeing with her politics/positions; I can see some not liking her, although I know of no personal reason why. I could see it if there were examples of things she did that were underhanded or dishonorable. I could even see it if there were something even questionable that we might disagree on. But I see nothing other than she posits a different point of view; the hatred she gets is all out of proportion IMHO. Not even Limbaugh gets the attacks she does.

There’s nothing ‘irrational’ because liberals don’t ‘hate’ Palin. In fact, they’re fascinated by her, she a political missing link.

You obviously haven't seen some of the visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left.

It's far more common than you'd like to believe.

Gee... You are doing such a great job.. Working on the inside killing this beast!
A very compensable and complete way of doing this job right Caveman!

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4285-gop-morgue-add-caveman.jpg
Speaking of irrational, PainfulHemorrhoids shows up.

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Anyone who understands would not bring up "UN AGENDA 21" Supporting Sarah.

She doesn't understand the evil she has brought...she just wants to look pretty... shine...while her own kids die.

There’s nothing ‘irrational’ because liberals don’t ‘hate’ Palin. In fact, they’re fascinated by her, she a political missing link.
I HATE SARAH PALIN! | Facebook
I Hate Sarah Palin T-Shirts, I Hate Sarah Palin Gifts, Art, Posters, and more
I Hate Sarah Palin | Group with Personal Stories, Forums and Chat
Americans hate Sarah Palin - Sarah Palin - Salon.com
Milwaukee Social Worker BLOG: 17 Reasons why I hate Sarah Palin

As usual, reality says you're full of shit.

You obviously haven't seen some of the visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left.

"some on the Left".

This is just another of your weak, pathetic attempts to argue with the grownups.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Obama displayed by some on the Right.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Michael Moore displayed by some on the Right.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Hillary Clinton displayed by some on the Right.

FAIL, as usual.

"some on the Left".

This is just another of your weak, pathetic attempts to argue with the grownups.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Obama displayed by some on the Right.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Michael Moore displayed by some on the Right.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Hillary Clinton displayed by some on the Right.

FAIL, as usual.

Do you think Michael Moore was a good example?

Forum List

Back