So, what's the difference?

Came across this picture this morning, and it raises an interesting point. 2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Or do your usual thing and retreat to insults because you're too stupid to talk about it intelligently. Whichever.

It's hard to take these seriously (which you do) because one pic doesn't have anything to do with the other. However, put them both together and turn it into a meme. This was done by some liberal morons and we can see how easy it is to fool people like you.
It's hard to take these seriously (which you do) because one pic doesn't have anything to do with the other. However, put them both together and turn it into a meme. This was done by some liberal morons and we can see how easy it is to fool people like you.

you miss the fine point bond ...

2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

I missed the fine point or did you?

Again, the Bible and Koran do not have anything to do with each other. One's conservative and despised by libs. Add to it the gun and flag and it makes their heads explode. While the other's religion, even if they are terrorists, is supported by liberals.

Holly knows how to get your undies in a bunch real fast.

Holly Fisher whose Twitter posts have made 'liberal heads explode' | Daily Mail Online
Again, the Bible and Koran do not have anything to do with each other.

is that meant as a joke, the three desert religions, I guess they are not all from the middle east either - is one from Japan ... they all three have the same format, empowering the least deserving in society. the rampantly selfish.

But the libs and you support the Muslims more than the gays. Is it because of the Koran?

Came across this picture this morning, and it raises an interesting point. 2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Or do your usual thing and retreat to insults because you're too stupid to talk about it intelligently. Whichever.
You do understand the difference.
One is expressing freedom to defend yourself, which is written in the Constitution, and the other is expressing hatred and murder of Jews and Christians.
Which illustrates the need for the gun in the first place.
Cops cannot serve and protect anymore, thanks to the Democrat's war on cops.
I don't see any republican christians defending themselves with guns. I don't see any need for them too. I see them intimidating folks with them sometimes. They also go on the occasional mass murder spree as well as using that book as an excuse to attack folks they don't like.

Nope, don't really see the difference yet.

You don't see the difference because you don't want to see the difference. Your mind will not accept anything that contradicts your viewpoint, which is your right even though it is beyond idiotic. First of all, let's not conflate all Republicans with Christianity, there are quite a few who may be one but not the other. And I don't see many Republicans or Christians who intimidate anybody with guns, or did you assume that such persons who do intimidate somebody must automatically be a Republican and a Christian? Oh, I'm sure you can dig up somewhere on the web a story that fits your narrative, BFD. Are you going to therefore assume that every Republican and every Christian are all the same as whichever wingnut you show us? That's pretty lazy and stupid thinking IMHO.

Same deal with the "occasional mass murder spree as well as using that book as an excuse to attack folks they don't like", seriously dude? Say, wasn't that guy that shot up the GOP baseball team practice awhile back a democrat? You remember, the time Steve Scalese got shot? And then there's the Antifas people too. Guess it ain't all Repubs and Christians, is it? So tell me, where's the story about a Repub/Christian attacking people and using the bible as the excuse? No doubt you might find one if you look hard enough, which you probably did so just for giggles show us the link to the story. Again, are you going to therefore assume that every Republican and every Christian are all the same as whichever wingnut you show us? That's pretty lazy and stupid thinking IMHO.

You really don't see the difference? Yeah, I think you do but you just aren't honest enough to admit it. You just want to start a fight on the USMB, to rile up the Righties. That's fine, but in so doing to expose yourself as a dipshit Lefty who can't be taken seriously. Not a very exalted group, I must say; there are some on the Left around here who are worthy of discussion but you are not one of them. Have a nice day.
It was a trick question.

There is no real difference.

No difference? How can you say that? Clearly, one is supported by conservatives while the other is supported by liberals. Let's say both claim to be American and show up at the border with their gear and dress. Once I determined who they actually were from their official documentation, one gets in while the other is under arrest or is turned into swiss cheese by a hail of bullets.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

You came across it? You mean all accidental like? You weren't searching for it?
Nope, I wasn't. Saw the image on another forum.
uh huh.
Lol, what? You only visit one place on the internet?
The search engine at the NRA website is amazing.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Well I'm new here but this occurs to me. Humans will always twist teachings because we can be idiots. So go straight to the source.

How does Jesus say Christianity is to be spread?

How does Mohammad say Islam is to be spread?

For the most part, looking over the long course of those religions, how have those worked out?

Just some general questions.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

They have everything to do with each other. It was a trick question, there is no difference.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

They have everything to do with each other. It was a trick question, there is no difference.

There is no difference between Islam and Christianity?

Fascinating.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

you miss the fine point bond ...

2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

I missed the fine point or did you?

Again, the Bible and Koran do not have anything to do with each other. One's conservative and despised by libs. Add to it the gun and flag and it makes their heads explode. While the other's religion, even if they are terrorists, is supported by liberals.

Holly knows how to get your undies in a bunch real fast.

Holly Fisher whose Twitter posts have made 'liberal heads explode' | Daily Mail Online
Again, the Bible and Koran do not have anything to do with each other.

is that meant as a joke, the three desert religions, I guess they are not all from the middle east either - is one from Japan ... they all three have the same format, empowering the least deserving in society. the rampantly selfish.

But the libs and you support the Muslims more than the gays. Is it because of the Koran?

they both have written political documents disguised as religions, both support the least deserving in society and have identical recorded histories of persecution and victimization. they both despise the innocent, liberal way of sharing, life.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Fascinating.
Virtually none. One is the offshoot of the other.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

The obvious difference is that you can go into a town populated by the first depiction and be entirely at liberty and safe even if not one of them.
Try going into an area populated by the second one and expressing a dissenting opinion.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Fascinating.
Virtually none. One is the offshoot of the other.

There is such a thing as gofundme. Should we get one going to send him to Mt Airy NC carrying a homosexual pride flag for a day and then on to Mosul?
The Mosul trip would be the cheapest of course as no return ticket would be needed. Just shipping costs.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

The obvious difference is that you can go into a town populated by the first depiction and be entirely at liberty and safe even if not one of them.
Try going into an area populated by the second one and expressing a dissenting opinion.

True. If he really thought that Christians were as scary and dangerous as Muslims, he wouldn't be constantly running his gums, attacking them.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Well, I've been to both and as a white man was fine. How about sending a gay black man to either?

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

True. If he really thought that Christians were as scary and dangerous as Muslims, he wouldn't be constantly running his gums, attacking them.
Hold the book, quote the scripture, go to church , regardless I find it unlikely Christ would recognize today's religious right as christian.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

- you can go into a town populated by the first depiction and be entirely at liberty and safe ...

upload_2018-7-20_10-46-32.jpeg

they are both political depictions disguised as religions, the primary goal for the religious is to have their bibles removed from their respective societies to begin the process of true religious freedom.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Well, I've been to both and as a white man was fine. How about sending a gay black man to either?

In the first, people would say, "You're a little weird, boy, and why don't you wash off that eyeliner?"

In the second, they'd stone him to death.

Any other stupid fucking questions?

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Hold the book, quote the scripture, go to church , regardless I find it unlikely Christ would recognize today's religious right as christian.

I find it unlikely that you have the first clue what Christ thinks about anything. And I find it utterly ludicrous that anyone, Christian or otherwise, much cares about your opinions on the subject.

And I find it utterly ludicrous ...

there are helpful measures for insanity ...

christ is mythology to seal your political / social manifestations using religion as a foil, there is no doubt Jesus would have nothing to do with you or your 4th century book ... religion does not glow in the dark when lighting tar on a wooden cross.

christ is mythology to seal your political / social manifestations using religion as a foil, there is no doubt Jesus would have nothing to do with you or your 4th century book ... religion does not glow in the dark when lighting tar on a wooden cross.

Bleh bleh bleh "I'm so above your silly religion, but somehow can't see that my opinion is meaningless to you."

Keep talking. I can ignore you pretty much indefinitely.

Bleh bleh bleh "I'm so above your silly religion, but somehow can't see that my opinion is meaningless to you."

Keep talking. I can ignore you pretty much indefinitely.

that my opinion is meaningless to you.

the recorded history of persecution and victimization against the innocents of society the 4th century makebelive religion has perpetrated unabated through the centuries is the reason for the religious to stand firm against their egregious fallacies and militant existence. the true intent of the 1st century.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

I find it unlikely that you have the first clue what Christ thinks about anything. And I find it utterly ludicrous that anyone, Christian or otherwise, much cares about your opinions on the subject.

The non Christians are *always* the experts on what Christianity is.

Forum List

Back