So, what's the difference?

Came across this picture this morning, and it raises an interesting point. 2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Or do your usual thing and retreat to insults because you're too stupid to talk about it intelligently. Whichever.

If you honestly 'can't tell the difference', you're probably mentally ill and need to be chained to a wall in a rubber room and fed Prozac 24/7.

Came across this picture this morning, and it raises an interesting point. 2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Or do your usual thing and retreat to insults because you're too stupid to talk about it intelligently. Whichever.

If you honestly 'can't tell the difference', you're probably mentally ill and need to be chained to a wall in a rubber room and fed Prozac 24/7.
As I've said several times, it was a trick question. There is no difference.

You might have been too young to understand what was being done to your mind during religious indoctrination when you were a child
I would say that definitely more applies to you. You are the one with infallible, absolute dogma.

lol... no, I was aware and knew exactly what they were doing even in the second grade. I was paying attention.

And yeah, I am absolutely right that they were intentionally trying to murder the rational minds of children who were oblivious to the danger and still are doing it without compunction to this day.

Many other kids who did not have the substance to endure being singled out as a demon child did not survive.

Last edited:

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Why doesn't the Muslim chick have an AK style type of weapon?

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Why should she? There are lots of them running around over there but there's lots of other crap too.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Why should she? There are lots of them running around kvov there but there's lots of other crap too.
Because it's the preferred weapon of Muslim extremists (which is to say all Muslims amirite?) and AR15's are the preferred weapon of Christian extremists (which is to say all Christians amirite?)

But putting that aside you are wrong that there are no differences. I can't believe how stupid of thing that was for you to say. I am still chuckling over that.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Why should she? There are lots of them running around kvov there but there's lots of other crap too.
Because it's the preferred weapon of Muslim extremists (which is to say all Muslims amirite?) and AR15's are the preferred weapon of Christian extremists (which is to say all Christians amirite?)

But putting that aside you are wrong that there are no differences. I can't believe how stupid of thing that was for you to say. I am still chuckling over that.
AKs are pretty common over there, mostly because they are so durable, but they are far from the only weapons running around so that's just you falling for the stereotype.

And please quote me saying anything about there being no difference.

There is a big difference. The american girl has had the benefit of growing up and being educated here and should damn well know better. The Islamic is a product of her environment.

I stopped looking after four. Was my showing four quotes proving you wrong over the top?

upload_2018-11-24_21-28-27.png

upload_2018-11-24_21-29-24.png

upload_2018-11-24_21-29-52.png

upload_2018-11-24_21-30-21.png

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

AKs are pretty common over there, mostly because they are so durable, but they are far from the only weapons running around so that's just you falling for the stereotype.

There is a big difference. The american girl has had the benefit of growing up and being educated here and should damn well know better. The Islamic is a product of her environment.
Do you want to change your last post to something else? Or do you just want me to tell you the differences?

I stopped looking after four. Was my showing four quotes proving you wrong over the top?

View attachment 230707
View attachment 230708
View attachment 230709
View attachment 230710
Wow, you reaserched me that thoroughly before engaging with me? I'm flattered, but honestly that was months ago and I didn't remember making those comments. You are just pissed off that I won't condemn christians just for being christians. That's. Conservative talking point, not a fact. It's time you kids realized that.

View attachment 230707
View attachment 230708
View attachment 230709
View attachment 230710
Wow, you reaserched me that thoroughly before engaging with me? I'm flattered, but honestly that was months ago and I didn't remember making those comments. You are just pissed off that I won't condemn christians just for being christians. That's. Conservative talking point, not a fact. It's time you kids realized that.
I'm not pissed off at all. I'm having a little fun. Shoot me. Let's try to keep the discussions in the proper thread though.

I posted in your thread back when you created it. You couldn't even remember that the central theme of your OP was that there was no difference?

What makes you think I'm a kid?

On a side note, they say if you are young and not a Democrat, you have no heart. And if you are old and not a Republican, then you aren't smart. Do you know why they say that?

Please explain how they are using their bibles as excuses for holding a gun. Also, how that relates to hate violence and intolerance.
If you want intelligent discussion on a MEME maybe first you need to figure out the background of the 2 pictures.
GW called the invasion of Iraq a crusade.

Americans think they have a god given right to carry a gun.

Both girls likely have a fairly low IQ.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

There isn't a difference.

Republican Christianity = Extremist Islam.

There's a recent video on YouTube of commentary on a rightwing talk show host storming off of an HLN show because one of the guests said that rightwingers want Christian Sharia, which is true, but the snowflake felt offended and left.

I was going to make a thread about it, but haven't gotten around to it, as yet.
only Republicans are Christians...??!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

There isn't a difference.

Republican Christianity = Extremist Islam.

There's a recent video on YouTube of commentary on a rightwing talk show host storming off of an HLN show because one of the guests said that rightwingers want Christian Sharia, which is true, but the snowflake felt offended and left.

I was going to make a thread about it, but haven't gotten around to it, as yet.
only Republicans are Christians...??!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Where did anyone say that?

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

That picture has been around this group for a long time. It's the same girl in both photos and they were staged. It's total BS. Just another thinly veiled attack against the Right.
Prove it.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

That picture has been around this group for a long time. It's the same girl in both photos and they were staged. It's total BS. Just another thinly veiled attack against the Right.
Prove it.

I'm sure you think that means something, but you are wrong.

Forum List

Back