If pedophiles become priests for access to children (or so i have heard)

you will find them anywhere you have a collection of kids.....schools...churches.....boy/girl scouts etc the wolves go where the sheep are

Do pedophiles convert to Islam for acceptance?

Possibly.

Many rapists, misogynists, the mentally ill, and the violent, would join any religion or ideology that makes their perverse aberrations a socially acceptable virtue..

Thats probably why they focus their recruiting efforts in prisons. It must be hard for a misogynist to resist the appeal of owning a woman and being considered a devout religious person instead of a rapist or low life without having to change at all...

Last edited:
Pedos are predators.

They go into professions so they can naturally to where are the prey: schools, bands, athletics, church leaders and ministers and priests, boy scouts, girl scouts, and so forth.

Maybe. Religions condone all kinds of immorality.
Look how long the Catholic Hierarchy protected theirs.
Yes that is a problem. But I don't believe in putting the blame of a religion's faults on all of its followers just because of a few people.
Its taken more than a few people to have allowed the institutional abuse of children to persist for thousands of years.

What about parents who entrust the care and education of their children to some questionable character prancing around in robes peddling godflesh for a nominal service charge? WTF!

Like that's a good idea? They would have been better off being sent to play in traffic.

Last edited:
Yes that is a problem. But I don't believe in putting the blame of a religion's faults on all of its followers just because of a few people.
Its taken more than a few people to have allowed the institutional abuse of children to persist for thousands of years.

What about parents who entrust the care and education of their children to some questionable character prancing around in robes peddling godflesh for a nominal service charge?

Like that's a good idea?
Most of the time it's fine. I don't care that other people want to engage in silly rituals if it doesn't affect me and they pursue max punishment for abusers.

What about parents who entrust the care and education of their children to some questionable character prancing around in robes peddling godflesh for a nominal service charge?

Like that's a good idea?
Most of the time it's fine. I don't care that other people want to engage in silly rituals if it doesn't affect me and they pursue max punishment for abusers.

Thats funny.. If they punished abusers to the max they would all defrock themselves for misleading people into doing things that will cripple children for life in the name of Jesus and perjuring themselves in the name of God.

Pedophiles go where the children are- nothing to indicate that they chose a religion in order to get to children.

So pedophiles go towards being coaches, and church youth counselors, and camp counselors and teachers.

But thanks for sharing how your mind works.

Pedophiles go where the children are- nothing to indicate that they chose a religion in order to get to children.

So pedophiles go towards being coaches, and church youth counselors, and camp counselors and teachers.

But thanks for sharing how your mind works.
Ummm hey dipshit. Islam is where the children are. Its even legal in a few countries to marry 10 year olds :cuckoo:
But thanks for sharing how your mind doesnt work.

The data suggests there were only about 200 pedophiles and they went to prison. The other 4500 priests were mostly homosexuals who sought priesthood as a refuge from society's persecution of them. The majority of the offenses were homosexual dalliances in nature and reflected the free love movement of society (late 1950's to early 1980's).

Pedophiles are most likely to be white Christian males in their 40's with children of their own.
At least that used to be the FBI's typical pedophile.

Funny, they rarely molest their own children.

Most of the time, their sexuality is hetrosexual but their fetish is children.

I doubt if it's changed much in the last 40 years, since I did a report on it in phycology class in college.

The 'Gay rights' hoax movement was started by a Communist Party member and open pedophile who promoted NAMBLA's interests in 'Pride' Parades, and of course NAMBLA and other pedophile organizations are prominent founding members of the ILGA and other 'Gay rights' movements. These 'organizations' are also the first to run around babbling about how 'advanced' Islam was, because of its long proud centuries old history of raping little boys, a big fave with such literary' wonders of homo peddling rubbish such as Gore Vidal and many other 'famous' types form the 'arts community', Hollywood, and Egypt and Libya, and Algeria were favorite destinations for pedophile homosexuals to 'vacation', many of whom also stayed in Italy and just made short trips from there when the media was 'hot' re homos and pedophilia scandals.

So yes, Islam is wildly popular with homos, who also make up a large percentage of pedophiles beyond their numbers in the population demographics, some 35% of pedos in prison identify as homosexual, and of course they commit huge numbers of kiddie rapes even more out of proportion to their numbers, some 35% to 50% of all kiddie rapes, while only making up some 1%-2% of the population. Don't know that the sociopaths and psychopaths would ever 'convert' or commit to anything like a religion, though, they're too much into mindless self-indulgence and narcissism and mentally ill to be 'joiners'. They do, however, avidly promote anything that calls for mass murders of Xians and any other 'obstacle' they see that disapproves of their nasty filthy neurotic fetishes.

A few of the more media savvy ones have begun backtracking on their great advocacy of Islam, but many still haven't gotten the memo yet. The fact is support of the fraudulent 'Gay Rights' hoax is support for and promotion of pedophilia, and that is too well documented to avoid admitting; anybody claiming otherwise is just a sicko or a liar at this point.

Pedophiles are most likely to be white Christian males in their 40's with children of their own.
At least that used to be the FBI's typical pedophile.

Funny, they rarely molest their own children.

Most of the time, their sexuality is hetrosexual but their fetish is children.

I doubt if it's changed much in the last 40 years, since I did a report on it in phycology class in college.

Rubbish. The last major FBI investigation of NAMBLA is covered in a book named The Last Undercover; you're just a liar and deviant yourself. Also noteworthy is that even those pedophile who identify and prefer to rape little boys admit they also will rape little girls in a pinch, if boys aren't available, so the sickos also account for a significant number of male on girl kiddie rapes as well.

You are entitled to your opinions, Picaro, but you should post real links before you read any of it.

Forum List

Back