So Whatever Happened To Jesus Campos?

"If you see something, say something" former DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano during the early Obama years, infamous for some of her other quips like "Its a bright warm sunny day in April, 2009, the war on terror is over!" or "The system worked!" as Mr Abdulmutallab sat in his airline seat, his shorts still smoking, the smell of burnt flesh and pubic hair wafting through the passenger cabin after his underwear bomb failed to detonate as intended.

There's some conjecture that Mr Campos may be here illegally, his social security number actively, and simultaneously at work in Mexifornia as well as Nevada. If so, it can be assumed that the staffing at the Mandalay Bay also contains other illegals, and could be so riddled that when they saw the gringo, Paddock, lugging his weaponry up the service elevator, they chose not to say anything, lest they reveal their illegal status.

Fifty eight dead and 500 wounded, if the Mandalay Bay is a publicly traded company or part of one, its a screaming short sale. Another odious fruit picked from the tree planted and assiduously maintained during the 8 wonderful, marvelous, fabulous years of the era of Obama.

Reconciling The Confusion: Jesus “Jose” Campos Missing – Is Campos an Illegal Alien?

He did a shitty job hiding on Ellen yesterday. lol

Well, I am glad he is OK and appeared in public.

People have been known to disappear for much less than many have speculated in his regard.

Well, I am glad he is OK and appeared in public.

People have been known to disappear for much less than many have speculated in his regard.

Me too. I would lay low as well for a while after such a tragic event.

Plus, there is always a chance you saw something or someone that did not want you to see them, and might consider you a loose string.

Tucker did a great job discussing the fact this possible illegal alien is a fraud punk or part of a bigger scheme. Come on what sick fuck would name their child JESUS? Almost as dumb as MOSES or ELISHA.

Conspiracy theorist 1 the world 199999999999999999999999999999
Lol, obviously you cant count so you just spit out numbers you dont comprehend, roflmao
feel free to list the conspiracy theory that has been PROVEN right.

Existence of the Mafia despite the denial of every law enforcement organization at state level or above in the 1930's. These people dismissed rumors of the mafia as just a wild conspiracy theory.

The same can be said for communist spy rings, drug cartels and 'white slavery'.

What do you think a 'conspiracy' is exactly and why do you think we have laws against it if it never actually exists?

Lol, obviously you cant count so you just spit out numbers you dont comprehend, roflmao

Existence of the Mafia despite the denial of every law enforcement organization at state level or above in the 1930's. These people dismissed rumors of the mafia as just a wild conspiracy theory.

What do you think a 'conspiracy' is exactly and why do you think we have laws against it if it never actually exists?
"Existence of the Mafia despite the denial of every law enforcement organization at state level or above in the 1930's."

Dumb example for you, and it actually completely undermines your conspiracy nuttiness. Why? Because your goofy conspiracy ideas require a vast network of persistent silence and secrecy among entire organizations and among people not in those organizations, while the existence of the mafia was the worst kept secret in history. You literally gave the perfect example of why your ideas are all goofy. Why? Because people just are terrible at keeping secrets.

"why do you think we have laws against it if it never actually exists?"

This is also very silly on your part. Laws against "criminal conspiracy" merely deal with people colluding with one another to commit crimes, secretly or otherwise. And only criminal conspiracy is illegal. This is competely irrelevant to the nonsense you are peddling

1930's

nuf said
The drug cartels are not the 1930s, and you only asked for one, and I gave you four.

Want more in the last 20 years?

I can do that if you want.

And why do you think we have laws laws against criminal conspiracy? Because it never happens?

1930's

nuf said
The drug cartels are not the 1930s, and you only asked for one, and I gave you four.

Want more in the last 20 years?

I can do that if you want.

And why do you think we have laws laws against criminal conspiracy? Because it never happens?
Again with that dumb point....nobody is claimimg criminal conspiracies do not happen in general, as that merely means two people colluding to commit ctimes. We are just making fun of the ridiculous conspiracies that get pulls dout of people's asses around here.

Forum List

Back